September 2017 Moms
Options

Second (or more timers): anyone here from Oct 2015?

this is my second babe, theyll be almost exactly 2 yrs apart. Interested in asking some logistics type questions to other moms in the same situation?

Re: Second (or more timers): anyone here from Oct 2015?

• Options
    Does N15 work for you?  :)
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I'm from D15 :smiley:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    N15 here also
  • Options
    There are also several of us who have had 2u2. I bet we can help! 

My first two are 22 months apart and are 4 and 5 now. 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    DS was born January 2016, he'll be just over 19 months when this LO is born! 
  • Options
    lap018lap018 member
    edited April 2017
    S15 here... 

eta: really wishing I could add a gif/meme right now. 
  • Options
    N15 here also! :)
  • Options
    Oct 2015 here! And my oldest DD is a March 2014 baby so my first two are 19 months apart.. sometimes I wonder if we realize how crazy we are for having all these babies so close together!
  • Options
    @AndiMac every time my daughter does something that makes me want to scream..every 10 min I think I'm gonna have 2 littles..
  • Options
    @AndiMac and @mcdoug211   I had baby fever.  Bad.  I never had it with DS, but boy this time around...  Now, I'm like- my kid is STTN!  And he's started sleeping until 6-6:30am on the weekends when we're not up early!  WHY would I want to jeopardize that with another small human??

I'm kind of surprised that we have so many ladies from around our previous BMBs on here, though.  I've gotten a lot of side eye about have 2 under 2.  Besides baby fever, I'm going to be 34 a week or so after this one is born.  I didn't want to wait much longer and deal with AMA related stuff.  
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @mcdoug211 Haha.. I know that feeling! My girls have gone through phases of loving and hating each other but I really am grateful that they have each other and I hope and pray they will actually be best little friends as they grow up. They will actually play together for longer periods of time now and my younger wakes up every morning calling her big sister's name.. so that's pretty precious!

@ColoradoHiker We have already gotten plenty of the "do you know how this happens?!" comments.  :| As crazy as it all is in these little years, I just think how fun and (hopefully) how close they'll all be as they grow up! 
  • Options
    No comments or aide eye here yet lol..we definitely wanted them close in age! Lexi's started getting up early too no matter what time she goes to bed a new born and a early riser is terrifying! 

@AndiMac that's awesome my husbands older girls are 2.5 years apart these 2 will be 21 I hope they'll be close!! 
  • Options
    lap018 said:
    S15 here... 

eta: really wishing I could add a gif/meme right now. 
    Me too :#