Symptoms?

Cravings?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Team Pink/Blue/Green?

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans

-----or for postpartum-----

How many weeks old is baby?

Any medical appointments/updates for baby or mom this week

Questions, concerns, updates, etc. concerning feeding/weight gain?

Questions, concerns, updates, etc. concerning sleeping or other symptoms for both baby & mom?

Rants/raves/questions

GTYK: Do you have Easter plans

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 4/13

• Options
    How far along are you? 35 weeks

How big is baby? pineapple

Any appointments this week? nope

Symptoms? I hate how often I have to pee but only a little comes out each time. The first morning pee is glorious now just for that reason, even if I woke a few times at night.

Cravings? Nothing specific at the moment. Probably because I just snacked on something sweet :P

Rants/Raves/Questions? I shared this in the nursery thread but we finally finished the walls in the nursery! So I'm slowly moving the furniture back into their places and cleaning it up. Now if the decal that I ordered a month ago would just arrive already! I still have to finish some of the trims in the meantime.

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Blue

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans? DH is working with holiday pay but he's taking the week off. We will probably do a little easter egg hunt on Monday morning instead, and just have a nice dinner when he's off work Sunday night. 

• Options
    How far along are you? 36 weeks!

How big is baby? Honeydew!

Any appointments this week? I just had one today and all is well. I had the GBS test done and will find out the results next week and I also had an internal this time. Baby girl is head down, so YAY for that! I'm 1-2 cm dilated and she's hanging out very low....so I've already "dropped". I'm on to weekly appointments from here forward.

Symptoms? Really annoying heartburn in the evenings after dinner, waking up in pain during the night when I turn over, lots of pressure that makes me have to use the bathroom often.

Cravings? Waffles with real maple syrup. Random!!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I bought toiletries today for my hospital bag! I figure it's time I get started on that.  :o  We also have the baby's room probably 95% complete, which is a relief because up until 2 weeks ago, it was still an office.

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Pink

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans? I have to work from 2-10:30 pm. I really dislike that shift but at least I'll get to see DD find her Easter basket.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 34 weeks

How big is baby? Butternut Squash

Any appointments this week? Had one this morning - things are looking good/normal. I did find out I'll be getting an extra ultrasound at my next appointment (36 weeks). They want to check my fluid level since I had so much bleeding in the first tri. I'm really excited I get to see her again before the big day!

Symptoms? More pain in my back and hips. Last night was rough...my hips were sore no matter what position I was in, and they've still been sore on the inside today (not a usual spot for me). 

Cravings? Sweets! We have way too many in the house, but I love it.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not really, for once. I'm just excited I have about two weeks of work left.

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans? We're probably just going to my in-laws for dinner, since we have nothing else to do. I'm excited for the future when I can do Easter baskets and egg hunts with my kid(s).
  • Options
    @starphish18 I was thinking the same thing about Easter, and how much fun it will be when we can do those things! I think all holidays will be so fun once we have kids! I'm already thinking about what I want her to be for Halloween  :)

How far along are you
    ? 34 weeks

How big is baby? Butternut squash, one of my favorites! Now I want butternut squash risotto.

Any appointments this week? None

Symptoms? Lots of huffing and puffing, she hasn't dropped yet so there's lots of pressure up high. 

Cravings? Sourdough bread.

Rants/Raves/Questions? The usual - tired of people commenting on my size. 

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans? I am having my family over and am making spaghetti bolognese. I am making extra and freezing it so we can have some easy dinners once she's here. I didn't want to take too much on so we are getting baked goods from Susie Cakes!
  • Options
    bailey8809-2bailey8809-2 member
    edited April 2017
    How far along are you? 35 weeks - yay for 35/35! 

How big is baby? Coconut 

Any appointments this week? Nope, next one is on Tuesday and then weekly from there on out. 

Symptoms? Heartburn so bad! Everything I eat/drink gives me heartburn. I'm taking the max amount of Tums already with no relief so I think I'm going to have to pick up something stronger. 

Cravings? vanilla soft serve ice cream

Rants/Raves/Questions? We're doing a mini maternity/family photo session on Saturday and I still have no idea what any of us are going to wear! Yikes!

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans? We'll do DS's Easter Basket at home in the morning and I'm going to make bunny pancakes for breakfast. Then we're heading up to my Grandma's house to spend the day with my family and we'll have a big dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt for all the kids. 

• Options
    @Bailey8809 Ah! That reminds me I need to start thinking about when we'll do our photos! Luckily, our photographer is a friend and is fine with short notice to set something up, but I definitely forgot about them and we're running out of time.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 34w

How big is baby? Squash

Any appointments this week? Had my weekly NST today. 

Symptoms? Still the mild heartburn and my right hip is always sore. 

Cravings? Soda and ice cream

Rants/Raves/Questions? My right hip can suck it. So can charley horses. 

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans? Going to my parents for dinner and she does an egg hunt for the kids. 

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Options
    @luckywife10 I definitely feel you on the feet hurting when you stand. Not sure if you have a Costco near you, but I recently bought some Adidas shoes from there that have really soft soles, and they are amazing. They aren't the cutest things out there, but they have really helped my feet, especially my heels. They come in a bright green box, I can't remember the exact name. Hopefully your Costco has them!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 36+1 technically.
    never sure if I should post in the Thursday ticker because technically it changes on Thursday, or the Wednesday because I'm a day ahead of the US...

How big is baby? Apparently a rack of ribs

Any appointments this week? Had a checkup and US a couple days ago, all is well, LO is measuring nearly 38w @ approx 7lb and is very uncooperative.

Symptoms? Just assume all of them.

Cravings? Not much actually.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Can't think of anything of the top of my head.

GTKY: Sunday night dinner at the IL's and lunch on Monday with my dad and aunt, Monday is also H's birthday.
    planning on doing a little Easter egg hunt for DS, otherwise I'm enjoying H having a 4 day weekend :-) 
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Options
    @PartiallyDomesticated feel free to stay with us US Thursday ladies :)

@MiaQuiche84 those sound so comfy and I really like ADIDAS. Unfortunately, I also have plantaris fasciitis and it's been flaring up more than usual this past month. I've found that wearing flats makes my feet hurt more. Tennis shoes or riding boots are more comfy.

• Options
    @luckywife10 It is definitely no picnic. I have had to give up my cute flats for the time being, and it's too bad because the weather is getting nicer where I live! 
  • Options
    kat81kat81 member
    How far along are you?
    36w (and two days because I'm late here)

How big is baby?
    according to @march2008 it's a honeydew! And actually, more specifically, the midwife felt around and thought the baby might be 6 lbs already, which would be great (I tend to make small babies and my smaller one didn't do that well in the beginning because he was so weak/small...then again, they also said 6 lbs at my 36 wk appointment then, and each person I saw after that kept saying 6 lbs each week and he came out just over 6 lbs. Maybe he stopped growing at the end? I hope this one comes out 7.5 lbs like his/her older sister.)

Any appointments this week?
    I had one on Thursday. It went well and the midwife guessed baby is 6lbs.

Symptoms?
    Feeling like there is not a lot of space in there--pressure on ribs and on pelvis at the same time. Heartburn re-emerged last night. SPD is trucking along but not terrible.

Cravings?
    none, but I am hungry right now, just not sure for what.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    DH is getting scared to have sex, though I asked the midwife and she said it would not induce / speed things up unless you're already really close anyway (like it could help you by 1 day). Not that I find sex remotely easy, but I do still have a somewhat enhanced drive and I would like to leave open the possibility, esp if we can find the right position (the last two we've tried don't give me orgasms.)

In other news, we have been trying to buy a new car (well, preferrably used). We got close a couple of times but then there was some problem with the car. I'm getting so sick of it because I'm the main one doing it and it's taking a LOT of time. We are very picky in what we want, though (manual transmission station wagon, NOT suv/crossover), and there are very few vehicles to match it. I hope we find the right thing soon.

Team Pink/Blue/Green?
    Green

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans?
    My parents were going to be driving in (from 3.5 hrs away) but my dad is sick. My mom is attempting to come on her own. I hope it works out ok. We told her to take the train but she is driving anyway and I feel like it might be a bit much. I'm sure she'll also be worried about whether my dad can take care of himself in her absence. So anyway the trip is a little screwed up because of that. The plan is we'll have Easter dinner with my mom and DH's parents and brother.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker