April 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change (4/10)

1. How many weeks are you? Or how old is baby?

2. How big is baby?

3. Team Pink, Blue or Green?

4. Appts this week?

5. Symptoms?

6. Rants/Raves?

7. What have you done to prepare for baby this week?

8. Do you celebrate Easter? If so, what are your plans for this week and upcoming weekend?

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.

Re: Monday Ticker Change (4/10)

• Loading the player...
  • M&MaxM&Max member
    1. How many weeks are you? Or how old is baby?: 39 Weeks!

2. How big is baby?: Pumpkin 

3. Team Pink, Blue or Green? Pink! Hailey Grace

4. Appts this week?: NST/OB today - all went well, still a 2 but pretty much 100% effaced and cervix is super low. Induction is scheduled for Friday morning!

5. Symptoms?: Awful pelvic pressure/lightening crotch - the usual heartburn.

6. Rants/Raves?: Rant: Just ready for Friday to get here and dreading the awful Atlanta traffic this week with the bridge that collapsed.  3 more days of commuting!

7. What have you done to prepare for baby this week?: Nothing!  We just tried to spend as much time as we could with DS - hope the transition to big brother goes well!

8. Do you celebrate Easter? If so, what are your plans for this week and upcoming weekend?:  Well we will most likely be discharged on Easter Sunday (mixed feelings on this).  I'm super hoping that the delivery goes so well that both our OB and pediatrician will let us go home in 24 hours (Saturday).  The OB said they were fine with that assuming no complications but that often the pediatricians drag their feet.  Hoping that won't be the case!  We'd love to still be able to do an egg hunt for DS - otherwise we will do one the next weekend. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Try tickling her feet and legs when nursing . Also the less clothing she wears when nursing the more alert she'll be. May sound not nice but it is just till your milk comes in and till she and you get the hang of it. Don't worry , it will work out! 
  • @Jillyjersey thanks! Yes I've tried all of it. Cold wipes on her face too. She's getting better I think since we've been home. But thank you for the encouragement!