May 2017 Moms

Hogwarts- FB- Is it time?

124»

Re: Hogwarts- FB- Is it time?

• Okay, so I made a poll. If y'all don't like it we can try a different platform, but I figured I'd get the ball rolling.

Link: Hogwarts Admin Poll

Pick 5, if you want to nominate some else, leave it as a comment.
    Bumping so people see the poll. There are four more nominations in the comments. To make it fair, it seems like we should close nominations, add them in, and restart the poll. What do you ladies think?
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Loading the player...
  • But why are we calling it Hogworts? I don't know what that is. Halp!!

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • I want to go to Hogwarts! :D  My vote is for sooner rather than later. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kat81kat81 member
    KMD1106 said:
    Okay, so I made a poll. If y'all don't like it we can try a different platform, but I figured I'd get the ball rolling.

Link: Hogwarts Admin Poll

Pick 5, if you want to nominate some else, leave it as a comment.
    Bumping so people see the poll. There are four more nominations in the comments. To make it fair, it seems like we should close nominations, add them in, and restart the poll. What do you ladies think?
    Yes we should give people a chance to vote on the additional nominees.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think one more poll will be fine after confirmation with those nominated that they are up to being an admin. Either through another website where its automatically anonymous or the same one but inform the voters to put in anonymous ibstead of their usernames.

• Bumpity bump. Non-nominees, how shall we proceed?

And.... who has ideas for a fun name for the group? ;)

• If others think we need one more poll to wrap things up, I don't think that's extravagant. I don't have strong feelings about how many admins we need. 
  • Jkp7749 said:
    May be a silly question, but will there be one huge group or will we have multiple groups? 
    As far as I know, they are planning one huge group. If anyone makes a smaller group based on a theme or interest, I'd consider joining. For example, I'm not the most granola of people, but I prefer natural remedies and want a non medicated birth, unless there's an emergency. I'm still pro vaccines, but I like treating illnesses naturally when possible. If there are other ladies that want to form a smaller group, not that would take away from the big group, to share things along those lines, let me know. 

I don't think there are enough OK area people here to form a group of our own, but I could see other people maybe wanting a smaller group based on geography to discuss local store and events. 
  • clebl24 said:
    I think all the ladies in the poll were solid choices.  I'm fine with going with the top 5.  
    I second this!
  • I don't have much input as I am not the best forum contributor, but...  I want a Hogwarts letter! 
    Image result for hogwarts letter gif
  • I have a busy day today, so if someone else wants to make another poll that's great. Otherwise the Doodle one I made is transparent enough that anyone can tally that. I'm happy to tally it tomorrow if we just go with that one. Otherwise, I'll keep a look out for another poll.
  • I'm fine either way :) I do think the group should have some reference of Hogwarts :)
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • I think top 5 sounds great. We can always make adjustments and add admins later if needed, right?
  • KMD1106KMD1106 member
    edited April 2017
    I'm fine with going with the top 5. The teacher in me is feeling like @nda_roxybabe, @WombThereItIs, @Louise_Belcher, and @clebl24 didn't get a fair chance with their nominations though. If they are ok with going with the top 5 in the poll, then I say let's go with it. 

@jayandaplus, I think we can just use the poll results are our results if the above are ok with it. Then you don't need to go through and tally from here too. 
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• I think top 5 is great. Also was I really nominated by someone?! Hoping that means I am a shoo in for a letter  ;)
    My thoughts exactly!