Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

And there's RPOC :(

I was supposed to have my follow-up saline infused sonography today. They started with a regular transvag ultrasound. HCG hit negative (4) last Thursday. I had ovulated post op on CD34, had a 6 day LP, then CD1 with temp drop on the 13th this month. Just like I kind of suspected, retained products. Obviously it's not growing, but there's blood flow to it. So we couldn't do the SIS. Doc is undecided on how to proceed since cornual placements are so rare. She's weighing the current options between cytotec to try getting me to dilate/cramp/pass at home or a specialized ultrasound guided suction D&C, or a combination of both if the cytotec fails. I'm just waiting on a phone call after she researches/consults.

Re: And there's RPOC :(

• Ugh...just reading this. I'm soooo sorry that you're still dealing with your loss. I mean the pain will obviously never go away but I just feel for you that the physical stuff is still occurring which I know makes it THAT much harder to mentally try and heal and find peace. 

i had a D&C a week ago at 13.5wks after a ton of health issues arose for both our daughter and myself...horribly painful time. Havebt gas my follow up yet but hoping i dont need to go in for a repeat. 

Hate that ive joined you here...prayers being sent your way. Xo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • This sucks big time. Sorry you are going through this. I am sure your doctors will figure out the best plan of action. I am sure the waiting is agony.  Hope you can find comfort and support with your friends and loved ones. 
  • Loading the player...
  • edited March 2017
    Thanks ladies. The doc called and said to redo the ultrasound on Monday and if it's still there (I'm not holding my breath... This is my 3rd clinical loss and I have never been able to pass at home without hemhorrhaging, retaining, or going septic) that she'll do an ultrasound guided suction D&C on Tuesday afternoon...

I thought my only surgical option for removal was cornual resection. Had I known D&C was an option the first time around I would've gone with it because now my recovery is going to be 9wks with retained tissue and 6wks post D&C for a 7w5d pregnancy. I'm pretty sure the ladies from my due date group will know the dang gender by the time I'm cleared to TTC again. Talk about frustrating.
  • @GhanimaAtreides I'm so sorry...that's beyond frustrating

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • @GhanimaAtreides hugs. I hope you are doing better.
    Siggy Warning--------

CP #1- due April 2017 lost 5.5 weeks
    cp #2- due May 2017 lost at 4.5 weeks
    iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
    IVF#1- transfer 2- BFP! Due October 2017 c/p#3 lost at 3.5 weeks
  • D&C procedure went smoothly on 3/28, a little over 2 months since the first termination procedure. I started BC patch breakthrough bleeding/CD1 last week so I took a chance and called advanced repro to ask if *maybe* since I had a D&C "lite" and since they have to be sterile anyway, if I could finally get my saline infused sonography out of the way this cycle... The doc said YES!!! I'm scheduled for Thursday morning. Which means that soon, I can finally have the post-testing consult we've been waiting on since we started this whole testing process in Nov/Dec before the surprise ectopic messed everything up. Unfortunately, my husband's work will be sending him out of the country for a month right before my 6wk recovery/abstinence period is up  :s
  • Ugh. This is hard. Hangin there, lady.
    Siggy Warning--------

CP #1- due April 2017 lost 5.5 weeks
    cp #2- due May 2017 lost at 4.5 weeks
    iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
    IVF#1- transfer 2- BFP! Due October 2017 c/p#3 lost at 3.5 weeks