I was supposed to have my follow-up saline infused sonography today. They started with a regular transvag ultrasound. HCG hit negative (4) last Thursday. I had ovulated post op on CD34, had a 6 day LP, then CD1 with temp drop on the 13th this month. Just like I kind of suspected, retained products. Obviously it's not growing, but there's blood flow to it. So we couldn't do the SIS. Doc is undecided on how to proceed since cornual placements are so rare. She's weighing the current options between cytotec to try getting me to dilate/cramp/pass at home or a specialized ultrasound guided suction D&C, or a combination of both if the cytotec fails. I'm just waiting on a phone call after she researches/consults.