May 2017 Moms
Options

Mental Health Check In Week of 4/3/17

2»

Re: Mental Health Check In Week of 4/3/17

• Options
    @chailife34 Oh no! Hope they can stop it and baby can keep cooking!! Be safe driving!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • Options
    @chailife34 Oh, I hope everything is ok and your baby can stay put for longer! Please keep us update when you can.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chailife34 I'm so sorry you're headed back to the hospital!! They can do amazing things to stop labor progressing, so here's hoping you get to keep baby in there a little longer. But if it's time to be out, and that's what happens, then that's what baby needs. Thinking g about you! Update us as you can. Hang in there!
  • Options
    @chailife34 Thinking of you! Just remember sometimes taking the baby out can be better than forcing him/her to stay in!
    Try to stay as calm as possible.  <3
  • Options
    @chailife34 :( Thinking of you and your family!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    Glad to hear you and baby are okay, @chailife34! It's good that they'll be monitoring you.
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• Options
    Glad to hear baby is still cooking @chailife34! I know this isn't what you wanted, I'm sorry the way it's all happening. But it's great baby is doing fine, and so are you! We're thinking of you!!
  • Options
    @chailife34 Thank you for updating us! Was thinking of you this morning. Here's to a happy and healthy baby. Hang in there!
  • Options
    Hi friends, I posted an update on the Great Labor thread so I don't derail this important thread too much. Thank you all SO much for the extra moral support, it really helped me get through the last few days