August 2017 Moms
Options

Twat Tuesday

Image result for twatwaffle
DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

Re: Twat Tuesday

• Options
    My hip is a twat. I can't figure out if I've been moving weird and that's why it hurts so bad, but it's really uncomfortable all the time.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Following the body part twat trend- My back is a twat!! Lower back has been a destroyed mess this week. Footrest, different pillows, changing desk height, standing, nothing is helping. It goes from fine to not even being able to twist or bend at all!!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @SpotConlon Dont know if this will work for you or not, but I tried lying on my stomach (with the snoogle wrapped into a circle, so my stomach could be in the hole), and ended up falling asleep that way, and woke up with out any hip or back pain! I felt so good this morning, and now I think I might have to buy an pool tube thing for when my stomach gets too big!  
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    @littlebug2010 I might need to invest in a snoogle. Although I will say, I didn't have any pain when I woke up this morning. And then I got out of bed and was in pain already. Is this payback for a fairly painless first trimester?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SpotConlon I love my snoogle.  I don't tend to have pain when I sleep, but if I walk too much or sit funny at work, Im sore, and I found that sleeping never helped, but the feeling of taking all the stress of both hips at once was amazing!  I just wanted to lay there forever (and basically did, becuase I fell asleep that way, and woke up that way this morning!). 
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
  • Options
    College students that don't come to class or check their email are twats. I gave a test today that I allowed students to bring in a notecard with formulas. Of course one guy hasn't been showing up to class or checking his email so he came in with no notecard. Of course he did terrible on the test!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    To stay with the trend- my upper back is a twat. Horrid pain. I think my breasts have caused it. So, secondly, my breasts are twats.,
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 I love your stories of TW college kids.  I was totally a TW my freshman year, and only went to one of my classes if it wasnt raining (all the way across campus) and it was a really wet fall, so I think I only went on test days.  I passed, but wow I was a twat!  I also graded tests for my DH when he was a TA, and I loved failing them!  
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • Options
    Diarrhea is a twat waffle. I've had it once or twice a day for the past 9 days with the exception of 2 days, which were not in a row. I had it in the first trimester, went away, now it's back. I'm taking probiotics, but still upset stomach.
  • Options
    My brain is a twat I lost my credit card and flipped my whole purse, car and office and nothing, had to cancel the card and my head is just hurting thinking where it could be and I have also lost my license which I have to find :? because I need it.
  • Options
    LSP87LSP87 member
    edited April 2017
    @SouthernMama15 have you looked closely at the ingredients of your prenatal? I found that most contain the active ingredients in stool softeners and DO NOT MENTION IT. I had horrible diarrhea my first pregnancy but once I switched to a prenatal that did not have those additional ingredients, it stopped. Look for docusate sodium and Polyethylene Glycol (miralax).

*edited because I couldnt find the other ingredient I was advised to look out for*
  • Options
    @lsp87 neither of those are in there. I did not know that, though. Thanks for the tip
  • Options
    LSP87LSP87 member
    @SouthernMama15 Dang. Sorry you are still dealing with this with no relief. I was really hoping those were the cause of your issues so you'd find a quick solution. 
  • Options
    LSP87 said:
    @SouthernMama15 Dang. Sorry you are still dealing with this with no relief. I was really hoping those were the cause of your issues so you'd find a quick solution. 
    I was, too. I have an ultrasound on Friday since LO wouldn't let them see his spine at the AS. I'm going to ask what I can do when I go. It's getting ridiculous. I'm hungry, but scared to eat.
  • Options
    My TW is the maternal-fetal medicine doctor that made me think that I was on the track to pre-eclampsia (which my ob confirmed today I'm not) and the fact that he totally dismissed my career as outdated and irrelevant. On top of that, he only realized he didn't say anything about the baby until he left and his words were 'oh yeah, the baby looks great! No worries there!' And the worst part is that his behavior yesterday was totally regular, per my ob. If he thought my bp was high yesterday, it keeps going up when I think of that visit. 

On the snoogle: I love mine! It's worth the cost!
  • Options
    I just announced my pregnancy to my staff and co-workers today..I'm not showing but I'm 20 weeks and in my field/position I can't just tell them at 7 months, I need to prepare...maybe I'm the premature-twat because if I hear "where's the baby?" One more time  :|
    Another twat is the person who said this am "and what's that you're drinking?" Its coffee...what does it look like...it's brown and it's in my Starbucks cup with my big green straw.  :)
    I love people.
  • Options
    The guy on the plane in the row next to us who vomited, which in turn made me sick and also vomit! Hearing the sounds of vomit makes me vomit esp during this pregnancy. So thank you to thank stranger on the plane!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @BabyGia One of my fifth graders informed me coffee was bad for my baby when I drank Starbucks in front of her. It was so hard not to tell her what I thought back .  :p
  • Options
    @SpotConlon Dont know if this will work for you or not, but I tried lying on my stomach (with the snoogle wrapped into a circle, so my stomach could be in the hole), and ended up falling asleep that way, and woke up with out any hip or back pain! I felt so good this morning, and now I think I might have to buy an pool tube thing for when my stomach gets too big!  
    I just have to say, this is a genius idea.  I keep waking up on my stomach (I was a stomach sleeper pre-pregnancy) and with my belly getting bigger it's not good on my hips/back.  But I'm going to give this a try.  Maybe I can stomach sleep for a while longer!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @SarahBethBR I have to tell you, it was a game changer for me!  Not only was I a stomach sleeper, but I snore horribly when Im not on my stomach. I have been keeping poor DH up for weeks and then I tried it out, and we have had two nights of completely quiet sleep!  Not to mention my hips and back feel so much better!  I thought those blow up things with the holes in them (not sure what they are called but they are made for pregnant ladies) were crazy, but I might invest! So freaking comfortable! 
    IVF started Feb 2020