March 2017 Moms

Weekly Bitch Fest 3/27

2»

Re: Weekly Bitch Fest 3/27

• @Ivorytower2 It was incredibly awful and I'm really hoping this doesn't become a thing. I don't have the patience to have to find him on the couch every night to tell him to do his part. I actually had to hold myself back from crying today, I just felt like I can't do it.. I have so much respect for moms of multiples. 
  • @Ivorytower2 It was incredibly awful and I'm really hoping this doesn't become a thing. I don't have the patience to have to find him on the couch every night to tell him to do his part. I actually had to hold myself back from crying today, I just felt like I can't do it.. I have so much respect for moms of multiples. 
    Right???? Not sure we want to go for number three yet but I keep telling myself "remember how hard this is" because I don't remember at all from my first. 

And... all bad choices by the oldest is always at the worse time, right??
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Getting one last BF in before the new week starts-

I contacted a photographer last month to take some newborn pics and family photos etc, we made the appointment official after LO was born last week. It was to be today at 2. So im in the bathroom getting made up, around 12:00, and I get this gut feeling that I should check my phone because the photographer is going to cancel. Sure enough, she Facebook messaged me saying "I have to reschedule I have a fever." I responded with "no problem. We'll catch you in the fall for some Halloween photos maybe," and she responded with a heart emoji. No explanation or apology or even an attempt to reschedule and my comment basically saying, "we'll ask you to photograph us in six months but probably not because you're unreliable but i'm too polite to unleash my postpartum sleep deprived rage on you" totally flew over her head. She also insisted we buy our own props which is apparently a big no-no. I really liked her work though and was eager to support the fellow SAHM but she was just so unprofessional! We even went out and bought myself and my husband some new clothes so we could co ordinate with the kids and a bunch of cute Easter stuff. I spent hours on Pinterest looking up poses and prop ideas! So now we'll try to get in with another photographer the next town over next weekend! Thank goodness we hadn't paid her yet! :cold_sweat:
  • Awww, @motherofdragons-2 that is so crappy! VERY legit BF. I really really hope you can find someone else to take some awesome pictures of your family after all the effort and expectation you've put into this!
  • Thank you @kjd291 ! All of a sudden these pictures became super important when I never cared at all before, so I was pretty disappointed, but the new photographer we found seems to be just as good and much more reliable with "a whole warehouse full of props" apparently, haha. C'est la vie!! 
  • My husband has been a saint. Like the absolute best and although not a bitchfest, I'm jealous he gets to sleep! I don't even know what 5 hours looks like anymore lol
  • @motherofdragons-2
    That is so frustrating!  Totally understandable to be upset!  Especially since you were already getting ready and everything!  Glad you found a new photographer!