October 2016 Moms

Re: Weekly Randoms 03.27.17

• Options
    Well, I've picked a location for our Wedding, a date, and our colors. One of my friends offered her magical DIY services, so once FI gives me a list of people he wants to invite, I'll buy invites and get this ball a-rollin'!
  • Options
    Ladybug2821Ladybug2821 member
    edited March 2017
    @AllyTheKid That's great news!  What are your colors?  I loved planning my wedding. It was so much fun. If I had the connections I would definitely be a wedding planner. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Black, white, and red =) I was already ready to give up until my friend offered to help me! It probably wouldn't be so stressful if it didn't feel so rushed and if FI would pull his weight  :D
  • Options
    @AllyTheKid how soon will it be?  When planning my wedding I felt like it was a lot of "hurry up and wait" and then at the end it was rush rush rush.  Of course, we had a long (almost 2 year) engagement so we could save up the $ to have the damn thing... (can you tell I would have preferred a destination wedding?) :)
  • Options
    Well, our date is June 10th so just over two months to rush this. I didn't plan on marrying this soon and wanted to save too, but FI got his feelings hurt over me not wanting to marry soon, so I'm compromising. I'll marry him soon, but I AM HAVING A WEDDING gosh darn it!
  • Options
    bleh. My baby girl has been in the hospital 4 days now. I finally got DH to bring my laptop so I have something to do while she sleeps. She was diagnosed with pneumonia, which she came down with and was hospitalized within ONE day. She was fine the day before. She is also in early stage heart failure.... we are hoping to be discharged tomorrow but it will depend on if she can keep her oxygen levels up without oxygen therapy. 

I just want my baby to be better.  :'(
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Options
    @kmolleltz Prayers to you and your family. I hope she feels better soon. 
  • Options
    @kmolleltz Praying for Abigail, I hope her oxygen levels are looking good and she is well enough to go home and starts feeling right as rain. I apologize if you've already said this, but when is she due for surgery?
  • Options
    I'll probably be slacking on threads thus coming week ladies, I have two major assignments due by the 9th so I'll be a busy busy bee with those. Please by all means start them for each other if I don't!
  • Options
    I'll probably be slacking on threads thus coming week ladies, I have two major assignments due by the 9th so I'll be a busy busy bee with those. Please by all means start them for each other if I don't!
    Hoping for an A on your assignments!
  • Options
    thanks ladies. We were released friday evening. Been catching up on sleep and things at home. 

@allythekid she's having open heart surgery the first week of May in Kenya (with a visiting pediatric cardiology team from america). We head to Kenya on the 23rd of April. 
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)