April 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 4/1

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms? 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

GTKY: Happy first day of April and April Fools Day! What's the best prank you've pulled or had pulled on you?
Me: 29 DH: 33
Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 4/1

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 36 weeks - 4 weeks left! For some reason 36 weeks makes this all seem so real.

How big is baby? Papaya, Crenshaw melon (?), footlong sub (but I thought baby was about 18 in at this point?), 2L bottle, power drill

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? Team Blue - Samuel Cruz

Appointments this week? Next appt is on Tuesday at 36+3.

Symptoms? Tons of pressure on my pelvic bone and tons of contractions/BH.

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? Again, nothing. I'm pretty much done and ready. At some point soon I'll have DH set up the pack n play and swing in the living room, as well as install the car seat(s).

Rants/Raves/Questions: For those of you not on FB, I spent the morning in L&D being monitored for a bladder/kidney infection. I got a shot of antibiotics in the tush and antibiotic pills to take home. I'm now laying comfy in bed, hoping to take a nap. I did have some contractions while there, but nothing too alarming and Samuel looked good on the monitor.

GTKY: Happy first day of April and April Fools Day! What's the best prank you've pulled or had pulled on you? Nothing prank worthy, but I always "trick" the kids. It's what I do. I'm always looking for the next thing that I can trick them about. For example, when we were all at L&D (yep, the kids came with), we tricked out two youngest that the biohazard bin has zombie arms and legs in it.  :D
  • LimieLimie member
    How far along are you? 38 weeks

How big is baby? A winter melon

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)?  Pink,  miss Margaret

Appointments this week? Nst,ultrasound, and ob appt on Thursday and my induction us scheduled for next Sunday. 

Symptoms? Baby is running out of room and u feel everything! 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week?  We have the crib put together in our room!  I made room for baby clothes but have yet to put any away.  I seriously have a ton to do this week! 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm really annoyed they scheduled my induction a week before my due date and haven't given me a reason why.  Granted I didn't ask when she called,  I think I was kind of speechless that they wanted me to have this baby so soon. I'll be asking lots of questions on Thursday though and if they can't give me a valid reason then I will cancel my induction.   I love my doctor but I feel she is rushing things this time around. 

GTKY: Happy first day of April and April Fools Day! What's the best prank you've pulled or had pulled on you?  I don't really pull pranks.  I have been known to put a Rubber band around the kitchen sprayer so it'll spray who ever turns it on.  Lol
  • How far along are you? 38 weeks! 

How big is baby? big enough to rest on my cervix and also kick my ribs at the same time

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? team pink and I think we have officially settled on Donna Louise. 

Appointments this week? The usually weekly midwife appointment on Tuesday.

Symptoms? death. pain all the time. I wake up and cry in the night when I try and move around. Also, I think I have been having some prodromal labor at night. Cramps that come in waves for a couple of hours at night around the time I want to go to sleep. They aren't horrible. It's how my labor with DD started, but these go away after an hour or two. They freak me out a little, but I hope they are doing something. 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? Everything. Literally. We moved in and I have been unpacking and preparing for baby non-stop for a week now. Also, I bought our first pack of newborn diapers tonight, so we are officially ready. haha, not at all. But, if she comes, she comes. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I am so tired of unpacking and moving in. DH has been working a lot, and is pretty much checked out when he is home, so I am doing everything and trying not to kill DH. There has been quite a bit of fighting this week. But, I am trying to give grace because he is an idiot man sometimes, but it is just the penis on him that makes him stupid. 

GTKY: Happy first day of April and April Fools Day! What's the best prank you've pulled or had pulled on you? I don't really do April fools day. I don't like pranks for the most part. Funny ones on youtube maybe, but that's it. I thought about telling some people I was in labor today, but chickened out. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? Wyatt is 2 days old

How big is baby? He weighed 8 lbs 7oz

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? Blue Wyatt 

Appointments this week? I had an appointment Tuesday where they scheduled an induction but he came on his own Thursday 

Symptoms? After a miserable last few days of pregnancy it feels amazing not to be huge and uncomfortable anymore. Currently the biggest PPsymptom is cramping while nursing

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? Had him
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @wagnerw love seeing your PP post! Feel free to tweak the questions as needed to fit.