November 2017 Moms
Options

Monday B*tchfest 3/27

2»

Re: Monday B*tchfest 3/27

• Options
    @CubsFan7 Family drama aside, how presumptuous of them? Glad you put your foot down.
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great news @ktcakes87
    Anniversary

TTC: 3/23/2013, BFP: 2/28/2014, EDD: 11/6/2014, ADD: 11/7/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC: 2/1/2016, BFP: 3/4/2017, EDD: 11/11/2017, No HB @ 8 weeks, MC: 4/8/2017
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: 5/24/2017, BFP: 4/14/2018, EDD: 12/22/2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have had a BM two days in a row. Still bloated and constipated. #pregnantladyproblems
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    I'm heartbroken. I am having such a difficult time with nausea and a lot of the things people suggest can't really be done for me. Laying in bed for 15 minutes after eating crackers before waking up in the morning? I have 4 kids that's never gonna happen. 
    Getting more rest? Also not going to happen. There is simply not enough time in the day for me to do all my tasks done and rest too. 
    Was so excited to get a prescription for diclectin only to find out that it's really expensive and we totally can't afford it. I am at my wits end with this nausea and it's affecting my entire life. I have no clue what I'm going to do l, I'm so pissed off and upset about it right now. I know the nausea will pass in a few weeks but it's SO HARD waiting until then. 
    Side note: DH "helped" me make dinner, made way less than I wanted him to. When I tried making more he got snippy with me and told me that I was making too much food, and I said I was saving some for tomorrow's lunch so j wanted to make extra. He insisted that there was enough, I insisted there wasn't. Now I have 3 hungry kids who are pissed that I didn't make enough dinner for them and I still have to make fucking lunches for tomorrow AND I didn't eat any dinner because obviously my kids come first  so annoyed 
  • Options
    @bcashaw big hugs, I feel the same with all the nausea "cures" DS is 2 and I babysit as well so resting isn't an option either. Fx it passes after first tri and you get some relief. 
  • Options
    slavenslaven member
    edited March 2017

@elizabethschuyler Lord I would be livid. I know my mom and I had to firmly tell her not to tell anyone, even other family, or else I wouldn't talk to her my whole pregnancy and she'd find out about the birth from someone else. I'd really do it too. No shame in my game. 

@babsus14 We plan to cloth diaper, and I'm sure you know this already, but it's totally  the opposite. Babies in cloth generally have fewer rashes. The only problem is a microfiber sensitivity because it's so good at wicking away moisture that it can dry out the skin. A fleece liner solves that issue. 

My dog is going through some food allergy problems. I've been waiting for her new limited ingredient food to come in the mail so she's just been having some chicken and grain free wet food. It's really not agreeing with her poop wise and she's pooping all over the place. She pooped in her bed and while I was holding her so I don't think she can control it right now. I guess thankfully it's tiny little nuggets right now because of the food issues. I got an email that the food is at the post office so she should be all set over the next few days. 

edit to fix tag

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @slaven ugh that sounds annoying. 

My cat pooped in the shower today like a jerk. DH cleaned it up before I got home but it's obnoxious. We think he gets tired of balancing on the toilet seat and decides the shower feels similar. I hate t so much. 

• Options
    My son keeps bringing all kinds of illness home from daycare. This morning he woke up with pink eye. People that bring their obviously sick and contagious kids into daycare make me so upset.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge Honestly it's kind of my fault. She was running out of her normal food which she's been fine on for 18 months. I wanted to switch to a brand that was cheaper so both my dogs could eat the same thing so I got Blue Buffalo Wilderness chicken flavor. She had an allergic reaction to it so she can't eat the bag I got but then ran out of her normal dry food. I quickly ordered the Limited Ingredient stuff which is a single protein food/absolutely no chicken but while waiting for it to get here she's been eating some beef wet food as her whole diet instead of mixed in like we usually do. I don't think it's agreeing with her. Her poops are generally regular and better formed so to speak. 

Our Sheltie does fine on her non grain free chicken food from Blue Buffalo which is good because feeding her is more expensive than feeding the 3.5 lb Maltese. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @CubsFan7 holy. Crap. In laws can be a pain in the butt, but that is just completely out there. Where do they get off?!

My Monday bitch fest today, is having to babysit a grown ass man that is a good 30 years older than me at work today. It's not my job, and it's not what I'm getting paid to do. In fact, it's taking away from my pay because I'm on commission in addition to my salary. One would think that he would get it by now, doing the same thing every day, and being shown every freaking week how to create and save a new spreadsheet that he could do it by now, but nope. Then to go through the messes he made...
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge  Ugh I'm having the same sleeping problem.  I couldn't get comfy last night to save my life. I thought it was something i ate, but maybe not... I'll have to look into those pillows you mentioned.

I'm having this terrible heel pain in my left foot and I suspect it may be the start of plantar fasciitis. Not thrilled about that at all. 
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge our cats randomly poop in the tub/shower as well. No idea why.  Jerks.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow I had to do the progesterone injections with my last pregnancy till 30-something weeks! It's awful! At least you're almost done!! 
  • Options
    @ArtificialRed thank you so so much! I will talkto my doctor about this tomorrow morning! She did suggest I takev40mg of b6 and I stop taking my prenatal and take folic acid instead 
  • Options
    bcashaw said:
    @ArtificialRed thank you so so much! I will talkto my doctor about this tomorrow morning! She did suggest I takev40mg of b6 and I stop taking my prenatal and take folic acid instead 
    Yes, right now all I take with it is my folate and vitamin d drops. Once a week I try to choke down my multi b, but I've heard from several sources that if you're taking folate/folic acid, that's the most important part. I was able to start taking a multi again in the second tri with DS, and I hope that's true again this time too. 

• Options

(Note: many of the reasons I want to throat punch him are probably irrational and hormone related. But, too bad for him, my hormone flux is 50% his fault, so I will continue to imagine throat punching him.) 
    This. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Chawk17Chawk17 member
    edited March 2017
    I'm grumbling.
    There is a girl on my team.. who every day complains how difficult it is to get pregnant.  She's been trying since December... like as in a few months ago.
    Give me a break lady...this BFP took 4 years, left tubal removal and three rounds of clomid.  And timed intercourse..and we all know how stressful that can be.  Do not complain to me.

I just keep silently eating..thankful to stuff my face so I don't spit verbal vomit at her. Ugh!!!

• Options
    Ps. Sorry if that offended anyone who easily got pregnant.  Not my intent. This gal is just insensitive....or I'm moody.

• Options
    @bcashaw I feel you on the debilitating nausea. Don't know how you're doing it all, but I guess because you HAVE to. Now crying thinking about how amazing women are. I'm sorry your husband didn't do dinner correctly. BF gets things wrong all the time, but I guess we just have to take whatever help we can get.