April 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 3/24

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms? 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

GTKY: How's your mental state this week (or today, or right this minute)?
Me: 29 DH: 33
Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 3/24

• Loading the player...
  • @twistsandturnsto2 I can't believe she's already almost 2 weeks! And sorry about your H. Mine has been laid off for the last 2+ months and he acts like its a big vacation too. Men... Glad you are not feeling overwhelmed though, even though you have 2 at home now! 
  • I can't believe it either! 
    What is it with men? Sheesh!
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? Big enough to use my right hip as a pillow and my ribs as a foot rest

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? Green!

Appointments this week? Thursday! Started weekly appointments last week

Symptoms? It's not pregnancy related but something I ate yesterday isn't sitting well with me. I woke up with stomach cramps and nausea and will be staying close to the bathroom all day. :(  

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? I've actually done things this week! I got a new phone because mine started deleting photos and spent a few hours In the nursery yesterday getting the rest of DDs things out and resetting for baby! We also pulled out all newborn-3 month geneder neutral clothing to wash. Progress!

Rants/Raves/Questions: I hope this stomach issue moves on soon. Baby is still moving like a champ though which is reassuring. 

GTKY: How's your mental state this week (or today, or right this minute?
    Ready to meet this baby but back to being scared of labor & delivery. I felt so out of control during DDs birth because it was so fast and nothing like I'd imagined. I dread feeling that way again but also feel at a loss as to what to do to change it. 
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @belocin I am also getting anxious for labor and delivery. I was an 8 when I arrived at the hospital with DS, so I'm nervous about a really fast labor this time. Once labor hits, I think some nervousness will go away, but waiting out these few weeks makes me crazy! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17 

• ebloom3 said:
    @belocin I am also getting anxious for labor and delivery. I was an 8 when I arrived at the hospital with DS, so I'm nervous about a really fast labor this time. Once labor hits, I think some nervousness will go away, but waiting out these few weeks makes me crazy! 
    This is exactly me. I'm afraid it's going to come on too fast and furious. Although, I have no anxiety from my previous delivery. 
  • ebloom3 said:
    @belocin I am also getting anxious for labor and delivery. I was an 8 when I arrived at the hospital with DS, so I'm nervous about a really fast labor this time. Once labor hits, I think some nervousness will go away, but waiting out these few weeks makes me crazy! 
    Same here, down to being an 8 when I arrived at the hospital! Physically, I recovered in a decent amount of time but it took time to come to terms with the experience mentally and emotionally. 
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • LimieLimie member
    How far along are you?  37 weeks! 

How big is baby?  Romaine lettuce. .like the 3 pack you buy in a bag?  Yeah like maybe 3 of those packs!  Haha! 

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? Pink!  Margaret Emma Rebecca

Appointments this week? Yes! On Wed I have a nst, an ultrasound, and my ob appt. Which will be the new normal for the duration of this pregnancy.  

Symptoms? I mean at this point do we need this question?  Lol I think we're all miserable,  except for the ladies who have had their babies then they are in the zombie phase. ;)

What have you done to prepare for baby this week?  I had my baby shower on Saturday (late, I know but I didn't want one lol)  it was fun and we got a ton of clothes and my mil went overboard with rosalina dresses.   And then my husband and I went and bought a van!  I love love love it!  I'm actually excited to go grocery shopping this week because I can put groceries in the back and still see out of the window! Lol 

Rants/Raves/Questions:  rant: my house is still a wreck and I have no motivation to clean, organize, get rid of things, put baby things together, etc.   This baby has no space of her own yet. 
    Raves:  my mom threw the perfect baby shower.  I wanted it to be very small, since I didn't really need one, and she kept to that and the decorations were beautifully done without being over the top girly.  

GTKY: How's your mental state this week (or today, or right this minute)? Well I have a toddlersaurusrex,  a ten year old that forgets where things go and a husband who, God bless him, works his butt off,  but is hardly home. And a million things to do.  (I don't even have my hospital bag ready! ) I feel like I'm constantly on the verge of a breakdown!  
  • Still don't have internet, but checking in while we hang out at the in-law's today. 

How far along are you? 37 weeks (37+2 today)

How big is baby? about the size of a baby I think. 

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? team Pink and I think we are just about ready to officially say Donna Louise is her name. We are keeping it a secret IRL though. Feels good to get out on here. 

Appointments this week? Normal weekly appointment tomorrow at 37+3. Should be pretty boring, especially if I skip the cervical check. GBS came back negative. Hooray!

Symptoms? I feel like I want to die I am in so much pain. At night in bed I seriously just cry because I am in so much pain and I have been in pain for so long that I just can't take it anymore. @ebloom3 basically I am totally with you about having a breakdown. I seriously think the constant pain is making me lose my mind a little. 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? hahahahahaha! Moved. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: All our stuff is technically there, but it is just hell. They are finally doing most of the painting and hopefully finishing today. So, we have been at a bit of  a standstill waiting for that to be done. And they were supposed to clean before we moved in and didn't do that either. So, we had to do all the cleaning in our kitchen and got one bathroom done. It has frustrated me, but it is almost done. I don't want to complain about everything. It is AMAZING to finally have our own place. But, moving at 9 months pregnant.... it SUCKS! I am so limited in what I can physically do. So, I need help with everything which just makes everything take so long and I get so frustrated by that. DH has pretty bad ADD and even with his meds he struggles with big things. Keeping him on track and going is a full time job. We go from yelling and (me) crying to being super happy and laughing and back and forth all weekend. On Saturday I was telling him what to do and I guess I wasn't being nice enough about it. He said something like, "If you don't act nicer then I'm not doing it." I freaking lost my shit on that one. Like, you can just skip out on your responsibilities if I don't ask you in enough? No sir. I don't get to stop growing your baby and crying in pain every day when you are being an asshole. But, that night we had the best sex we have had in months and months. It was actually enjoyable for me. big win! 

GTKY: How's your mental state this week (or today, or right this minute)? Well, I think I covered it pretty well up there. The fact that I haven't even started on the baby stuff is killing me right now. I am 37 weeks and still have EVERYTHING to do for the baby. Still not a NB diaper in the house (or size 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5). Also we have so much other crap to buy for the house that the money stuff is stressing me out. But we are still in our own place. So, I am mostly happy deep down. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsstuessy "about the size of a baby I think."  :D

I'm so glad you guys are moved in but I totally don't blame you for your frustration! I can barely get myself to clean the house let alone unpack an entire household at this point. And you're two weeks further along than me. But I hope you remember it doesn't have to be done and perfect for miss Donna! Regardless, you're doing a great job having just packed it all and gotten it there. I just can't imagine doing that. But again, I'm so happy for you all to be in your own place before baby! Also congrats on the awesome sex. Hahaha. I feel like that's always a huge win when that happens, especially when one has been stressed and/or fighting. 
  • @ebloom3 yes to the breakdowns! Every morning for the last week I have struggled not to cry at the thought of going to school and have almost cried at school as well. It's so hard to try and make it look like I am doing okay when in reality it hurts to stand, to walk , etc. I hardly interact with my students anymore it seems. And the chair teaching makes me feel awful. But the last week and a half has taken a huge toll on my body and I just don't know how much more I can take. Pretty sure I've cried at least once a day. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @wagnerw Yes! One of my coworkers said I do such a good job looking happy, and I replied, "I cried myself to sleep last night!" I feel terrible, but I'm about to ask my doctor for a note. I have 9 days left, which seems manageable in my head, but I feel so useless. It's harder, I think, because I teach all day and then DH isn't home until late, so I am also making sure my children are fed, bathed, etc...by the time DH gets home I either want to go to bed or cry (ok, or both). I don't remember everything hurting like this for my last two pregnancies! Must have blocked it out...

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17 

• @ebloom3 Friday is the end of term for us. If it wasn't, I probably would have decided to start my leave now. But I feel guilty leaving when my kids have tests/retakes to get done and grades need to be submitted. It's just so hard to fake feeling even a little bit okay. Meh. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker