April 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms 3/20

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/20

• My mom bought me the first one.. DH is completely ok with me wanting an Easter outfit for the baby since I am bringing the baby to a big brunch at his work on Easter
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • @BabyBlake042017 I'm pretty cheap, so I wouldn't spend money on a holiday specific outfit that baby would only wear once. That being said, those outfits aren't expensive and are also not too holiday specific. Could easily use them again. I'm going to put baby in a cute outfit and take pictures with her easter basket. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Loading the player...
  • I like that, @mrsstuessy! You're so right! Life is short and it's ok to do thinks just because it makes you happy! Easter outfit it is!! Thanks  :)
  • @babyblake042017 I got the exact same one from target. My due date is Easter Sunday. I'm sure he will come a bit early since DS was early. But yes, so cute and worth spending the money! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• DH and I just walked into a massage place at the mall. DHs back is sore after doing lots of work around the house yesterday and my feet/cankles hurt so bad. I'm hoping this helps some of the swelling?