Baby Names

4 letter girl name poll

edited March 2017 in Baby Names
some first name options.. We aren't in love with any of the first names on this list. But we do like one more than the others.. Not saying which one we like best for a few days.. Just going to let people vote! Thanks.

4 letter girl name poll 56 votes

Aisa AnnaBeth /Seraphine
0% 0 votes
Alii AnnaBeth/Seraphine
0% 0 votes
Brea AnnaBeth/Seraphine
8% 5 votes
Jeri AnnaBeth/Seraphine
0% 0 votes
Thea AnnaBeth/Seraphine
66% 37 votes
Zara AnnaBeth/Seraphine
25% 14 votes

Re: 4 letter girl name poll

• edited March 2017
    Edited for TOU violation
  • Loading the player...
  • holli0801holli0801 member
    edited March 2017
    Thea by a mile....

i dont see the need to be so rude (the post above) ... if you don't want other opinions, STOP ASKING.
  • Wow, you guys really change your name list drastically and often. And of those 50 names you posted the other day, only Seraphine was on this list. Have you really cycled through that many names you both agree on that quickly? 

• Thea by a mile....

i dont see the need to be so rude (the post above) ... if you don't want other opinions, STOP ASKING.
    What is the Difference in them being rude to me constantly by posting a name, that I have previously stated 10 times in other posts that I will NEVER use Willa, because I know about 5 little girls between the ages of 1 and 8. So to keep posting a name, just to annoy me if kinda rude if you ask me. I don't post on people's posts the same stuff every single damn time. It's time for people to move on, wow we at one point we're going to use Willa, we are NOT now, like I have said 10 times now. 
  • Please just not Alii. Why the extra i? Her name will be misspelled and mispronounced her entire life.

• Wow, you guys really change your name list drastically and often. And of those 50 names you posted the other day, only Seraphine was on this list. Have you really cycled through that many names you both agree on that quickly? 
    Wow, call the police. 

I said (in the other post.. *eyeroll*) that that liked 2 names out those names, I wanted to see if anyone were to choose those names we likes to keep. No one did, apparently we have bad taste. And we didn't "cycle through, we already knew the names we liked.. Simple as that. AnnaBeth is my middle name, and Seraphine is just a name we like. 
  • How about Mila?

Wow, call the police. 

I said (in the other post.. *eyeroll*) that that liked 2 names out those names, I wanted to see if anyone were to choose those names we likes to keep. No one did, apparently we have bad taste. And we didn't "cycle through, we already knew the names we liked.. Simple as that. AnnaBeth is my middle name, and Seraphine is just a name we like. 

What I think is funny is that you say I have no life, but yet you keep coming back on MY posts starting sh*t with me, when clearly I put up a poll, you could've just voted and left. Instead you think it's fun to nit pick everything, move up with your life instead of trying to bully other members, it's honestly getting annoying as hell, next it'll be a block button to where I can't see anything any rude a**es post. If you aren't on my post to give an actual opinion then leave me alone, I don't call you out do I?! No I don't. So why not let me just post and let me be? I wasn't being rude until others were to me, and I didn't come here to be bullied off this site, and I'm not going anywhere. 

• How about Mila?
    We thought about that, but all I can think of is Mila kunis 
    Wow, call the police. 

What I think is funny is that you say I have no life, but yet you keep coming back on MY posts starting sh*t with me, when clearly I put up a poll, you could've just voted and left. Instead you think it's fun to nit pick everything, move up with your life instead of trying to bully other members, it's honestly getting annoying as hell, next it'll be a block button to where I can't see anything any rude a**es post. If you aren't on my post to give an actual opinion then leave me alone, I don't call you out do I?! No I don't. So why not let me just post and let me be? I wasn't being rude until others were to me, and I didn't come here to be bullied off this site, and I'm not going anywhere. 
    K.
  • Nora- love 
    Sara
    Cara
    Anna
    Cora
    Dana
    Edie
    Elsa
    Esma
    Faye- love
    Fern
    Isla- love
    Rose- love
    Vera

I also like Thea. I get wanting unique, but keep in mind this child's future!

• The reason we don't take you seriously is because you don't act seriously. You post 1000 posts that are all over the place and 50 names trying to goad us into guessing which is which. If you just participate in a normal fashion it won't matter what happened before, but that requires more effort than you're currently putting in here. This is me being real with you. You seem perfectly nice. Nobody is against hitting the reset button, but your behavior thus far has been troll-like so you shouldn't be upset when that's the response you get. 
    Haven't posted "1000" times, I give attitude to those who give it to me. Respect is earned not given, once someone says something that has nothing I mean nothing to do with me I take offense to it. Why not just give opinions and let it be? I don't get mad that people hate the names we like, not everyone is the same, but saying the same things over and over it gets irritating. Why post "Willa" when obviously you know we are NOT considering it, you like pushing people to be pissed or just doing it to try to be funny? Cause that gets old really fast, stop being rude and there wouldn't be an issue. Like I said I'm not going anywhere, so bullying me is not going to get rid of me, I asked for help and I sure as hell am going to get it. 
  • The reason we don't take you seriously is because you don't act seriously. You post 1000 posts that are all over the place and 50 names trying to goad us into guessing which is which. If you just participate in a normal fashion it won't matter what happened before, but that requires more effort than you're currently putting in here. This is me being real with you. You seem perfectly nice. Nobody is against hitting the reset button, but your behavior thus far has been troll-like so you shouldn't be upset when that's the response you get. 
    Haven't posted "1000" times, I give attitude to those who give it to me. Respect is earned not given, once someone says something that has nothing I mean nothing to do with me I take offense to it. Why not just give opinions and let it be? I don't get mad that people hate the names we like, not everyone is the same, but saying the same things over and over it gets irritating. Why post "Willa" when obviously you know we are NOT considering it, you like pushing people to be pissed or just doing it to try to be funny? Cause that gets old really fast, stop being rude and there wouldn't be an issue. Like I said I'm not going anywhere, so bullying me is not going to get rid of me, I asked for help and I sure as hell am going to get it. 
    How? Are you going to twist our arms?

This is an anonymous internet forum. A lot of people ask for opinions. It's no disrespect when someone suggests a name you don't like or a name that you have previously (in another post) said you don't like. Personally speaking, I don't always remember what has been said before or even if I have replied to previous posts. So please, stop taking it as an offense.

As far as the giving or earning of respect goes, in Dutch we say something that I'm sure is comprehensible and applicable in English as well: you achieve more with honey than vinegar. Giving attitude is easily seen as looking to start an argument and therefore trolling.

I hope you and your partner find a lovely name for your daughter.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited March 2017
    FakeFinn said:
    The reason we don't take you seriously is because you don't act seriously. You post 1000 posts that are all over the place and 50 names trying to goad us into guessing which is which. If you just participate in a normal fashion it won't matter what happened before, but that requires more effort than you're currently putting in here. This is me being real with you. You seem perfectly nice. Nobody is against hitting the reset button, but your behavior thus far has been troll-like so you shouldn't be upset when that's the response you get. 
    How? Are you going to twist our arms?

This is an anonymous internet forum. A lot of people ask for opinions. It's no disrespect when someone suggests a name you don't like or a name that you have previously (in another post) said you don't like. Personally speaking, I don't always remember what has been said before or even if I have replied to previous posts. So please, stop taking it as an offense.

As far as the giving or earning of respect goes, in Dutch we say something that I'm sure is comprehensible and applicable in English as well: you achieve more with honey than vinegar. Giving attitude is easily seen as looking to start an argument and therefore trolling.

I hope you and your partner find a lovely name for your daughter.

There is a difference in someone listing names and someone posting ONE name, a name that has been mentioned before. Certain people come to my posts just to be rude, or to try and make an argument, those are the ones I get attitude with, people have breaking points. I'm actually a really nice person, but if people push my buttons I'm a major B. Just because you are anonymous doesn't give people the right to act cruel to other people, like let's say I said before I'm dyslexic, which I am then someone called me a liar. Which is really rude, cause I try my hardest to not show it on the Internet, but my spelling mistakes happen. i personally attacked by others on here, I've gotten to the point where I've put members on ignore because I'm sick of it.
  • I voted for Zara.  Thea is well-liked but to me it always sounds like a lisp.  Zara is a little "out there" for my style when combined with Seraphine, I'd prefer it with  more common middle.  I also like some of the other suggestions like Sara, Cara, Cora, Nora, Faye.  

When are you due?  If you have time, I'd suggest taking a break from naming and then coming back to it in a month or so.  When I was naming my girl I'd get wrapped up in wanting opinions and looking for more and more options, when really I think I knew what I wanted all along.  Especially if it's getting you upset with other posters' reactions, you might want to clear your head and see what name(s) keep feeling right to you. 
  • I don't think anyone is outbto get you and I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I have gotten the sense of bullying too in various posts in the past. However your multiple posts have been confusing. Many people don't pay atttention to who is posting the thread so they may not know it's you specifically and that they already responded in your other post about the same thing and there were so many names being thrown around. Personally I stopped responding because it seemed like maybe you needed to narrow it down a bit more before letting us weigh in. Just my opinion.
    Wow, call the police. 

I'm not sure why you need a group on the Internet to pick the two names you and your husband love. Just because they weren't chosen in a poll of many names, doesn't mean you have bad taste. Everyone's taste is different and you can't expect everyone to agree with you. I agree with previous posters that maybe you need to either take a break from names, or narrow down your lists. Also, if you already know the names you like, just ask us about those. No need to add a bunch of other names in just to see if we will pick the names you love. You'll get more honest feedback if you narrow it down. 
  • Wila
    Lololol what was the final banhammer offense?
  • I didn't realize that she was banned! I kept looking to see if she had come back to respond and was amazed that she hadn't. That explains it. I'm with @Mamabeagle though; wonder what the final offense was?