June 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY: Favorite Easter Candy

2»

Re: GTKY: Favorite Easter Candy

• Options
    danijo said:
    The only reason I also like regular jelly beans is for the black licorice flavor.. otherwise a whole bag of Starburst please. :)
    Black licorice jelly beans are amazing. I'm so happy to know another black licorice lover.
    You guys need to be my friends in real life. I hate the black and white jelly beans so I'm always trying to find someone to pawn half a bag of black and white jelly beans off on. 
  • Options
    Anything but Peeps.
    Same here!! But I'm really liking the Whopper's Robins Eggs since this LO took over my taste buds! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ellie111227ellie111227 member
    edited March 2017
    In honor of Thursday, here is my unpopular candy opinion: I see no purpose to non-chocolate candy. It has absolutely no appeal to me. All the chocolate Easter candies, though... yup. I will eat them all.
  • Options
    Starburst jelly beans acquired! The power of suggestion is real.
  • Options
    I'm on the Reeses egg bandwagon, also, does anyone else like to open peep' s and let them get stale and chewy before eating? I love it.
  • Options
    Cadbury Creme Eggs for sure, and as a bonus, McDonald's makes McFlurries with Creme eggs as the blended in candy *drools*
  • Options
    Cadbury Creme Eggs for sure, and as a bonus, McDonald's makes McFlurries with Creme eggs as the blended in candy *drools*
    Whaaaaat.
  • Options
    Whaaaaat.
    Maybe it's just a Canadian thing, but yeah, it's a little problematic having a McD's in walking distance from my house :lol:
  • Options
    Whaaaaat.
    Maybe it's just a Canadian thing, but yeah, it's a little problematic having a McD's in walking distance from my house :lol:
    I looked it up and it looks like it's a thing here too! I just haven't frequented McDonald's lately. 
  • Options
    tjvantjvan member
    In honor of Thursday, here is my unpopular candy opinion: I see no purpose to non-chocolate candy. It has absolutely no appeal to me. All the chocolate Easter candies, though... yup. I will eat them all.
    I love fruity candy! I'm like a 6 year old.
  • Options
    Cadbury Carmel eggs. I love all chocolate with caramel. 
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Options
    Zittners chocolate eggs or homemade. However,  I don't plan on making them this year.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wearmi1 said:
    lmudra said:
    Dove coconut cream eggs.  Stupid GD.  I'm going to try hard and not over indulge.

wait what????? dove makes coconut crème egg?  where have you found these?  Target?  I must have them now!
    Target last year but I haven't looked yet this year.  I did find them on Amazon though!
  • Options

Since it's easter candy time and June is right around the corner... I present you Cadbury Crème egg shots..... In case anyone wants to hoard a few eggs for later on this summer.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/video/cadbury-creme-shots-are-the-best-drink-recipe-for-easter/vi-BByBCMe

• Options
    Found these at target! 
  • Options
    In honor of you all, I had a cadbury creme egg for lunch today.  It was amazing. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Options
    Just wanted to let you all know I consumed an entire bag of Starburst Jelly Beans in less than 3 days on my own. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Wearmi1 o snap... I need to search Walmart for those! Target is 45 min from me! 

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • Options
    @awoodruff27 those Oreo eggs are legit!  Super
  • Options
    The homemade peeps dipped in chocolate have arrived.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17