Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 03/21

2»

Re: WTO Tuesday 03/21

• Options
    @lulu1180 and @BertieMeetsGertie +1 to the slow runners group! I need to get back at it too. bummer we're all in different parts of the country
    @beachbunnyxo123 Glad the HSG went well and looks good. Also hooray that DH's SA looks good to!
    @starla try not to stress your chart too much, your body is getting back in the groove and you look like you have a good pre-O chart. Hang in there girl.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @50Wife Glad the appt went well! I often gear up to O, then my OPKs get lighter, and I have a more obvious O a few days later. Running is definitely something you can practice to be good at. GL! :)
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wabash15 I just sent you a chart question by PM. We can all motivate each other to run on TB!
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, Starting OPK this cycle, FertilAid, OvaBoost, FertileCM, Vitamin C, Omega3, Probiotic, Dessicated Liver, Collagen, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Maca, Green Tea CD1-O, POM Juice CD2-O, No Alcohol/Caffeine, Fertility Yoga (Pineapple core if I get a clear ovulation spike and not a slow rise)

R/R: Rant: Never enough hours in the day.  Rave: got my workout in for the day, which is always such a nice feeling.

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY:  I’d love to be able to sing.

@TigerCakes FX you get your CH soon!

@cdnrunning Congrats on completing your half!

@RVAmom315 sorry for CD1

@kiwi2628 your “talent” made me lol; I’d like that one too!

@lulu1180 I always joke that the surefire way to get me to lose weight is to buy jeans in a size up.  Hopefully the bigger pants diet works for you too!

@Tennis11785 hope that happy hour ends up being more fun than you’re expecting!

@beachbunnyxo123 glad to hear your HSG went well. Hopefully you get teh other results you’re waiting on soon.

@dragonette505 best of luck to you in the TWW!

@Sailing_Mama everyone’s already given you some great advice, so I’m just sending some hugs.

@50Wife so glad to hear your OB coded things in a way you’re not gonna get charged.

@ladystinson congrats to your DH!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    @thebookisbetter I'm happy to see you back here!  I was in amazing shape about 4 or so years ago before I moved in with DH (then BF) where I was on a consistent running schedule and I was doing some strength training to tone.  I looked incredible and had a nearly flat stomach!  For me it all went way downhill after I moved in with him and I have attempted to get back into it on and off so I just need to be consistent for more than a couple weeks.  Of course it would help if I ate better too but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day lol.  

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @cdnrunning congrats on the half marathon! Do you enjoy long distance running?
    @TigerCakes Yay for O signs! Fx this is your cycle!
    @KariAnn323 Wow sounds like you have a lot on your plate! Make sure you take some time to take care of yourself :)
    @lulu1180 I hope you found some awesome pants that make running enjoyable for you!
    @Starla Enjoy your walk with DH! I love walking, so relaxing!
    @beachbunnyxo123 Yay for a good HSG and double yay for go ahead to HIO!
    @dragonette505 Fx for you!
    @Sailing_Mama Wow that's so hard. Sometimes we THINK we are giving clear signals to the other person that we are/have been hurt, but they just don't come across as clear as we might hope. Maybe they didn't realize you were as upset as you were? I wasn't there obviously so I can't say but I'm just trying to find a positive. My opinion, you should go and try to calmly explain your side, how you are feeling, and how they hurt you. If they are true friends they will understand and be supportive, if not, well, you know what to do. Sorry you're not getting the support you deserve <3 
    @50Wife glad your OB is happy to get the ball rolling, and bonus for her coding things to your benefit!
    @ladystinson sorry your cycle is being stupid! Hopefully SOMETHING happens soon!
    @thebookisbetter Glad your cycle seems to be cooperating so far!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: The party starts tonight! DH gets home at 10pm so there will be a lot of HIO haha. Funny, we probably were an 'every 1-2 weeks' kind of couple before he started working out of town, but with him being gone for 2 weeks, I just want to hump his brains out! I must be fertile hahaha

R/R: See above - DH is home today! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What talent do you wish you had, but don't?
    I wish I could play an instrument, like guitar or piano. I love to sing but acapella singing is a bit weird lol
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Rejufsovelem- Sorry for CD 1...

@morado23- I read to test at room temp on mine too and I thought that was strange. After some research I read that it didn't make a difference to most people. One thing I read that was interesting is that some people freeze or refrigerate their urine to have fmu to test with if they don't have a test ready? Not sure what the real reason behind it is but I just dipped mine immediately and it didn't seem to have any ill effects.

@50Wife- In my short experience with OPKs mine got darker slowly and then my lightest one was right before it got really dark again and finally was positive the next day. I of course, looked into this and found that it can be common. So Fx that its doing the same for you and you get your positive OPK soon!
    Me: 29 DH:30
    Dating 03/31/2011 Married 10/18/2014
    DS Born 12/28/2017
    TTC #2 06/2019

• Options
    @LoveInDC Thank you! It's so frustrating! I'm glad you have an appt scheduled. I will probably have to take you up on that. 
    @Sailing_Mama I can't believe they said that. People are ignorant. I'm sorry! 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Options
    Late to the party again today, boo. I wish work didn't interfere so much with my free time! 

@TigerCakes FX for nice solid cross hairs soon! 
    @cdnrunning So awesome that you completed a half! Congrats! It's always been a goal of mine but I never quite get there. 
    @RVAmom315 Sorry about CD1 :( 
    @kiwi2628 I'm with you on having filter problems sometimes. Honestly, my problem isn't so much the words that escape but rather my facial expression, which says it alllll... just like @Cricket648
    @KariAnn323 What a busy week! Do you enjoy this convention or is this something you help with out of the goodness in your heart? :) 
    @lulu1180 Good for you that you got your workout gear. I'm also trying to do better at getting into a running routine. It's hard to stick to when there's so much else going on in life.
    @Tennis11785 Hope you enjoy HH even though it's kind of far away. A question for you -- what do you think of the advanced OPK? Worth it? 
    @LaurenEG14 So with you on being over this week already. Thank goodness Tuesday is over!
    @dragonette505 Good luck in the TWW! I'm rooting for you!
    @Sailing_Mama Ugh. Shitty situation, I'm sorry. If it were me, I'd probably call them separately to talk about why you're hurt. If these ladies are decent friends, it's worth the discomfort IMO. 

Month/Cycle: 4/2 (month rollover for me today. Boo) 

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, pnv, pre-seed, evening primrose oil, green tea. I even took guaifenesin the last three days... where are you, EWCM gods?! 

R/R: Rave: I am really excited that dinner will be mostly ready (crockpot) when I get home and that I'm almost finished with 3rd quarter grades for my students. We.are.so.tired! Rant: I'm really not sure about my positive OPKs based on lack of EWCM (which I haven't had since my mirena removal in December) and the fact that my temp isn't up yet. I want a pretty, clear TCOYF chart, please. 

CS/Q: I don't know. My chart is posted in my siggy but it's incomplete because I struggle to identify CM. TMI - between hio and pre-seed conditions have been quite wet the last two days, but no stretch. I never thought I'd be so damned invested in CM, you guys. Ugh. 

Like several of you ladies, I also wish I were more athletically inclined. I can't remember who made the Regina George reference, but I am SO over squeezing into my pants but I refuse to buy a new size. 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• Options
    @CandyApple2012 Watery CM is also fertile.

*** TW *** The cycle I got KU I only had watery CM *** END TW ***
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Options
    @CandyApple2012 - I like them.  I don't want to have to question whether it's positive or not. I also like that it measures both hormones.  So you kinda have a heads up that peak is coming.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    Thanks @TigerCakes. Of course the guy showed up 5 minutes after the 2 hr window, but y'all, this new box came with a voice activated remote. That's too fancy for me. 
    @ladystinson I love your "without threat of company" line.  :D
    @KatieEl good job getting your workout in early in the day
    @thebookisbetter I'm glad to hear your body is being a bit more cooperative. 
    @purplg8r you'll have to give us a recap of your trip. It sounds amazing. 
    @kvacmak so glad to hear that your DH is back. Have a great night  ;)
    @CandyApple2012 crockpots are the best. What did you make? 
    @50Wife so glad the appointment with your OB went well and that you have a plan & that they are being proactive with the coding

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @CandyApple2012 I totally am right there with you on the CM obsession. I can't seem to clearly identify mine either. Why can't it just look exactly like the pictures? lol This is the first cycle I've tried to pay attention to it and I have SO. MANY. QUESTIONS. 
  • Options
    @CandyApple2012 I love my crockpot! It's so easy after a long day. And I'm totally with you and @kvacmak on the CM thing. I'm totally obsessed, too. I feel like most of my CM falls in between the descriptions in TCOYF. I'm so confused! 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Options
    @Starla thank you for the reassurance. I just hope I'm not making up the watery CM and mistaking it for pre-seed. 
    @Tennis11785 I'm almost out of cheapies... and now the advanced is in my amazon cart. :) 
    @TigerCakes & @Avrilmai crockpot meals are my fave! We're having pulled pork sandwiches tonight and it smells delicious! Now all that's left to do is shred it and grill up some asparagus and we're good to go! I even had crockpot liners so there will be virtually no cleanup!
    @kvacmak Right?! Daily I'm like, "Am I doing this wrong or is my body not working?" 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• Options
    @Cricket648 @CandyApple2012 I'm glad I'm not alone. FF makes it so much more intimidating too haha. Yesterday I marked it as EWCM because it was pretty stretchy and it turned the day green... I was like woah calm down FF, I'm not ready for that! Made me second guess myself.. like is it *really* EW? but it's definitely not creamy, but it's not clear... I dont know!!!
  • Options
    Jumping in to say that I always always always 2nd guess myself when it comes to classifying my CM!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @TigerCakes hope you get your ch soon so you can get on with the tww
    @cdnrunning so proud of you for completing a half marathon. I would lover to be able to run that far.
    @Rejufsovelem and @RVAmom315 sorry about cd 1
    @beachbunnyxo123 so glad that your hsg went so well!
    @Sailing_Mama i'm sorry sorry that your friends are being so insensitive to your feelings.  I would definitely reach out to one of them and talk through all the issues before having another meal with all of them.
    @50Wife I am so happy that your ob is working with you so that you don't have to pay as much out of pocket. Good luck with your tests, praying that the road ahead of you is short.
    @kvacmak yeah for sexy time! 

M/C 5/5

CD 15

WAYDTGKU pnv, hio every chance I get, bbt, cm/cp

R/R I think I may have O yesterday, but I'm just going to hang out here until FF gives me ch. Also my mother's night out last night was amazing and filled me with some hope for the future.  I have been emotionally down since I started this cycle because the 6 month mark is just right around the corner.  Dh has started showing his feelings about adding a new member to the family and it breaks my heart knowing that he wants this just as much if not more than I do. He even got a little weepy eyed when I started cycle 5.

Cs/Q. None at the moment

GTKY I wish many things but I will have to choose gardening. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU:  I'm still on my period but I'm taking pnvs and vitamin d. I bought preseed and an opk so I will start using those in a few days. We'll just do it regularly and then definitely make sure to bd during my most fertile time. 

R/R: My tomatoes, lettuce and cauliflower are growing like crazy and starting to flower!!! My herbs, on the other hand, are looking pretty sad. 

CS/Q:

Whatever Mary poppins has! Would that be considered telekenises, maybe? 
  • Options
    @cdnrunning that sounds like a great race!!!
  • Options
    @Sailing_Mama I still have my Canada hat I bought from Running Room more than 15 years ago :)
  • Options
    @Sailing_Mama Unfortunately, there are very few Running Room locations in the US.  I have actually done several 5Ks and even a 10K once.  I just got lazy and stopped running and have difficulty getting motivated to start and then actually continue for more than a few weeks or so.  I'm hoping that this time will be different.  

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @Sailing_Mama I haven't heard of them, but I know there are a lot of similar places. 

My issue with running is that if I feel good, I do more than I should and end up injuring myself. Which of course just puts me back on the sideline. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie anytime I'm getting back into it after a break, I always start with a walk run approach. Although I know I'll be slow as shit, at least I know I can get the mileage in. It's truly amazing how quickly your endurance builds back up. I usually start noticing significant improvement at the 3-4 week mark.