September 2017 Moms

Meet ups?

Previous Bumpers...have there ever been meet ups with your local month club? Was it fun? Was it beneficial? 

With that said...anyone from Southern CA? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Meet ups?

• Post baby I've meet up with a few and it's been really nice. Two when traveling and one who lived 45 minutes away. Definitely fun and beneficial as we'd all become friends and it was nice to meet in person.

I'm in Lake Forest, CA
  • I wasn't very active on my last BMB. I'm in Ventura, CA.
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually met one of my best friends through TTGP several years ago, but we didn't meet up locally until we'd know each other on the board a lot longer. I'd be down to meet some local moms (I'm in San Diego), but probably not quite yet. Just my personal comfort level.

• I've met several of my previous bump Momma's. And I adore them and wish they lived closer. But it was way after we had our kids. I wouldn't be comfortable with it unless I knew the person extremely well. 
  • I've met most everyone on my previous BMB (small group though, private FB started just before our babies were born). I've never met anyone directly from TB though. 

Im in Colorado. 
  • Pretty sure im the only Montreal-er (canada) on here lol. But since I have no friend and dont get out much,  id be happy to meet anyone who visits! :smile:
  • I am outside Toronto Ontario Canada. My last bump group that went private on FB group has had a bunch of meet ups and a few surprise members who were practically neighbours. We've been together in a private group for 2.5 years now. I've met a couple of the girls while traveling and a few bigger meet up's have been arranged. One of my best friends I met through the bump! 
  • @Carebella

DH went to Lake Forest High. His parents still live out there. 
  • Carebella said:
    Post baby I've meet up with a few and it's been really nice. Two when traveling and one who lived 45 minutes away. Definitely fun and beneficial as we'd all become friends and it was nice to meet in person.

I'm in Lake Forest, CA
    Nice! I'm just up the fwy from you in Tustin!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • SayaSana said:
    Pretty sure im the only Montreal-er (canada) on here lol. But since I have no friend and dont get out much,  id be happy to meet anyone who visits! :smile:
    My family is actually Canadian! We hale from Toronto...I absolutely miss it. I need to go back soon. And Montreal is def a place I want to visit!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I met someone from my first bmb but it was after our babies were born. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Carebella said:
    Post baby I've meet up with a few and it's been really nice. Two when traveling and one who lived 45 minutes away. Definitely fun and beneficial as we'd all become friends and it was nice to meet in person.

I'm in Lake Forest, CA
    Nice! I'm just up the fwy from you in Tustin!
    I just moved from Fountain Valley to Arizona! I feel like there are lots of Mamas from the OC heh
  • Seems like post baby meet ups are most common. Would love to do one eventually. I'm in the west la area. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ohheyitskristine omg churros! I want one now! :
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • OMG @ohheykristine those churros are SO good. We went when my parents where visiting for my dad's 70th birthday. I got maybe half to a third of mine though because DS stole mine! Normally he doesn't get that much sugar but it probably helped him get through a day at Disney with only a 30 minute nap. 
  • @Carebella for real...it's all i want right now. i'm even looking to see if costco sells their churros in bulk. 
    Pregnancy Ticker