March 2017 Moms

Weekend Ticker Change 3/18 and 19

How many weeks? / How old is baby?

Any new developments with your inside or outside baby?

New Symptoms? / How's Recovery?

Something you need to vent?

GTKY: What Disney cartoon do you hope they make into a live action film next? (Recent examples: Maleficent, Cinderella, Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast) Why?

Okay okay it's a lame question. My brain hurts. 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 3/18 and 19

• wintersongwintersong member
    edited March 2017
    Today is my girl's due date! She is 2 weeks old and three days today. 

Any new developments with your inside or outside baby? She is now cluster feeding every night from 6pm to 11pm like clockwork. :/ She still refuses to sleep in her bassinet, but since she regularly gives me three hour stretches as long as I'm cosleeping I can't complain. 

New Symptoms? / How's Recovery? Recovery is better now that I'm letting myself rest. :) I'm hungry all the time but too tired or have too poor if an appetite to eat, sigh. No food sounds good!! I'm just craving fat and high protein foods. 

I'm just ready to find my groove. I don't do well out of a routine!!

GTKY: 
    A live action Mulan would be the bomb dot com! :) 

ETA:
    Happy predicted birthday, Hildybird!
    the
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many weeks? / How old is baby?
    2wk 3day birthday twinning with Hildy :) *note my awesome "Nap Captain" shirt**

Any new developments with your inside or outside baby? I whitching hour started this weekend too --lots easier this time around though since I know it's normal and just plop down on the couch with Netflix once my toddler is in bed and enjoy the evening of constant nursing cuddles.  
    A

New Symptoms? / How's Recovery? It sucks!! I've complained elsewhere--but still figuring out the vertigo symptom/issue and trying to stay positive and patient as I recover.  

this coming week is the first full week I'm home alone--gonna be fun. **sarcasm**

GTKY: hmm... I'll go with Dumbo. Because it was my favorite Disney movie as a little kid - and I think the live action animals are cooler than Hollywood actors trying to perfect our childhood movies. I'm always a little disappointed
  • Loading the player...
    39+1! Full term whoop whoop! 

agh, the worst constipation pains constantly making me think Im having contractions, haha. She also has dropped a LOT and is sticking really far out so Im confident she will come before or on her due date, but ya never know! Hoping my doc will be agreeable to just a few membrane sweeps or breaking water if I go past 40 weeks. Im scared to death of being induced medicinally and want to try and have labor start naturally! Also I've seen plenty of mamas here go over their due dates with grace and positivity and hope to be the same! 

restless, and nesting and swollen, haha. 

nah, just ready for baby!!! 

GTKY: What Disney cartoon do you hope they make into a live action film next? (Recent examples: Maleficent, Cinderella, Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast) Why? H
    mmm....Beauty and the Beast is my favorite princess movie so Im pretty satisfied there, but would love to see a remake of The Rescuers done Jungle Book style with the CGI animals and real life setting. That would be so cool! Or The Aristocats would make a stunning CGI film! My only requirement would be for Helen Mirren to play their human owner and Michael Caine to play Edgar <3

agh, the worst constipation pains constantly making me think Im having contractions, haha. She also has dropped a LOT and is sticking really far out so Im confident she will come before or on her due date, but ya never know! Hoping my doc will be agreeable to just a few membrane sweeps or breaking water if I go past 40 weeks. Im scared to death of being induced medicinally and want to try and have labor start naturally! Also I've seen plenty of mamas here go over their due dates with grace and positivity and hope to be the same! 

GTKY: What Disney cartoon do you hope they make into a live action film next? (Recent examples: Maleficent, Cinderella, Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast) Why? H
    mmm....Beauty and the Beast is my favorite princess movie so Im pretty satisfied there, but would love to see a remake of The Rescuers done Jungle Book style with the CGI animals and real life setting. That would be so cool! Or The Aristocats would make a stunning CGI film! My only requirement would be for Helen Mirren to play their human owner and Michael Caine to play Edgar <3
    ^^^^ Ohmyhead YESSS. 
  • @kjd291 right?! I started discussing and theorizing with DH and it would be SO GOOD!!! The beautiful French countryside with those two excellent actors and so much potential for stellar voice casting!! 
  • kjd291 said:

^^^^ Ohmyhead YESSS. 

This is EXACTLY what I was going to type:
    Ermagerd, yaaaaaaas!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    edited March 2017
    kjd291 said:

^^^^ Ohmyhead YESSS. 

This is EXACTLY what I was going to type:
    Ermagerd, yaaaaaaas!
    Of course you were! Lol. I started to type out "ermagerd" first, and thought.... well... maybe no one would get it. Bahah. 
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    edited March 2017
  • How many weeks? / How old is baby? 39 weeks (yesterday)

Any new developments with your inside or outside baby? Having contractions just about every night that stop shortly after I lay down. Hoping they are at least helping to dilate my cervix. Having some random ones today, so that's positive since they don't usually start until after 7:30.

New Symptoms? / How's Recovery? Not really new, but so much nausea.

Nothing really. I'm just ready to be done. I don't want to work anymore, but I don't want to stop early because in my head every day early I don't work means a day earlier that lo will need to go into daycare. At least my boss is chill with letting me work remote several days a week.

GTKY: What Disney cartoon do you hope they make into a live action film next? (Recent examples: Maleficent, Cinderella, Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast) Why? 
    Beauty & the Beast is my fav, so I'm really excited that its already done! But other than that, I have to agree with @longliveregina - Mulan would be kick ass! 

Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017