June 2017 Moms

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

2»

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

• So I cried last night because I told dh I'm done trying to have sex. It's horribly uncomfortable and it hurts. Josephine sits so dang low it puts pressure and just no. I feel bad because well we are married and I like sexy time normally. He kept telling me it was fine that he complety understands. But I started sobbing away, so he gave me a back rub and sent me to bed haha. 

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • Loading the player...
  • I take back my last comment. I cried when I couldn't find the iron pills I needed at Walgreens yesterday.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm about to cry because I'm so tired and need a nap but I've been slacking when WFH and I feel guilty but if I don't sleep I might just dissolve into a puddle of nothing, which won't help my productivity either. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I cried today because DS is sick and wouldn't nap, and I made a huge St. Patrick's Day meal and really needed that break that a nap would have given me. 
  • I sobbed, I mean sobbed today because I got my 3 year old to swim lessons 15 minutes late. It turned into "I am a failure as a mother" guilt cry TWICE. 

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• I cried today bc I dropped my whole plate of lunch on the floor.  It was leftover corned beef and cabbage from last night and it was SO good.  F!
  • I cry whenever I hear Tale As Old As Time (movie version) bc I imagine me and my son as Mrs Potts and Teacup
  • The book Love You Forever cannot come near me in this pregnancy or I will melt into a pile of tears and snot.
    That book was the first gift we were given for baby, way back at Christmas. I bawled my eyes out and DH, who has never read it before, had no idea why. He keeps saying we need to read it together to my belly sometime soon and cannot comprehend why I keep saying that I can't. Even just thinking about it now could make me cry if I let it. 
  • I cried this morning because DH teased me too much and halfway through the crying I realized I was also crying because our time together as a couple is winding down and I'm scared we're not spending enough quality time together. 
  • Cried again today thinking about the possibility of my uncles giving a toast at my grandpa's 90tg birthday party tomorrow.  Le sigh!
  • I spent an hour tonight trying to go #2 and couldn't get anything to come out and started bawling because I couldn't go and needed my hubs to go to the store and get me some milk of magnesia.  
  • @Wearmi1 DH got me (read: us) a squatty potty for Christmas. Not sure if that would help, but we LOVE it. 
  • I was very close to tears earlier because a b*tch coworker made a fat joke about me at work.  Right to my face.  Just because I'm pregnant and look like a whale does not mean it's ok to make jokes.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • @kdanjou That's not cool and you don't deserve that. It's hard enough going through all the changes a pregnant body goes through without someone being an insensitive ass about it. 
  • @kdanjou NOT F%*#ING COOL
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kdanjou o no she didn't. I'm super pissed for you! 

As for me. I started sobbing because I'm tired and I didn't get everything done I wanted to today. So dh is running to grab us subs, and he was about to leave and I just started sobbing away. I just felt so guilty that I was tired and didn't want to cook so it made more work for him. Which he didn't mind, but I still felt so bad. 

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • @kdanjou Seriously uncool. I always wish I would have a semi-snippy remark ready (like "what about a pregnant woman makes people think it's ok to
    comment on weight?") for when that happens. People are dumb. 
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • @kdanjou my favorite response for when someone says something totally inappropriate is, "What do you mean by that?" Makes them squirm every time. 

I cried today because DD1 is sick yet again. I also cried because I made dinner but by the time it was finished it sounded awful. All I want to eat is buffalo chicken dip and ice cream.

• edited March 2017
    Damn, I would want to say "I'm pregnant. What's your excuse?"
  • The other day I made blazin wings and waited impatiently for the whole 40 minutes to get my hands on them only to realize we were out of ranch and they're too spicy for me without it. Cue 1 1/2 hour meltdown (thank god I was home alone lmao) 
  • Thanks everyone.  I cried a little to my husband and he made me feel better.  I'm just trying to remember that I'm growing a person and my body needs to change to do that.  The woman who made the comment is a bimbo idiot so I'm trying consider the source.
    MC Sept 2010
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • The toy car and track set that we bought DD only came with 1 car instead of the 4 pictured (false advertising at its best) and it took me 30 minutes to get the stupid thing together. Cue silly pregnancy tears. 
  • Because I am reruns of Grey's Anatomy and I it i the one where Derek dies. I knew he was going to die, but all the tears

• Was at the Disney store and came across a little Chip teacup for sale. Choked back the waterworks. Not sure how I'll manage to get through the movie.
  • mrtmrt member
    Just came across a video on Facebook of a soldier surprising his son by walking out of the Bruins locker room after all of the players. Oh man.
  • I had written down the wrong time in my calendar for a birthday party DD wanted to go to and she missed it. 
  • I hadn't cried and thought myself to be emotionally constipated, too, @alm52386 . Until tonight. 

I sat at the foot of my son's bed and watched him fall asleep. I started thinking about how fast time has gone and I can't believe he's almost two. I started sobbing. Where'd my tiny baby go? 
  • Tonight was the first time I have cried my entire pregnancy. 

My dd will be turning two in less than a month and I am so emotional over it. I tucked her in to bed tonight and just stared at her. I told her how much I loved her and gave her a very very tight hug. Her eyes slowly closed for the night and I just lost my shit. I went back in to her room 10 minutes later and gave her another hug and kiss. 
  • @itsfine did you see my post?! We are having a similar night. I am so tempted to go crawl in bed with him and just hold him. 
  • I spent the day holding my newborn niece. Shes so sweet and perfect. And has that smell. She slept on my chest for about 2 hours today. And my son kept coming over to look at her and say hi baby. Hi Penny. And so I cried bc shes perfect and bc our baby isnt far away now.
  • @itsfine did you see my post?! We are having a similar night. I am so tempted to go crawl in bed with him and just hold him. 
    Just do it. Go in and hold him and watch him sleep. You won't regret it! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • @semicolon all the internet hugs I can possibly send.
  • @semicolon All the love to you. 
    MC Sept 2010
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • mrtmrt member
    Oh @semicolon I can't even imagine. Love and hugs to you, so much. 
  • @semicolon that's perfectly understandable, and nothing to be ashamed about. I can't even imagine. Big hugs, lady!
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Awww, @semicolon, so many hugs to you!

• @semicolon thank you for sharing. I would cry too that is super scary and I can't imagine what you have been through. 

It makes what I'm going through seem like nothing. I broke down crying today when I went to the pharmacy and waited over an hour when I had the family in the car planning on a nice walk on this beautiful spring day. To find out that have my gestational diabetes supplies are not covered by insurance and I would be paying about $115 a month luckily we only have 2 months left. The pharmacist helps me out and switch me to a different brand but it's still extremely aggravating and overwhelming to me I haven't started testing my blood sugar yet and I have a ton of anxiety around it. DH came in and asked if I was going to be okay and if this was pregnancy hormones ugh. Poor guy he tries.