April 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 3/18

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms? 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

GTKY: What's your favorite restaurant to eat at?
Me: 29 DH: 33
Married: 5/30/2013
DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 3/18

• Loading the player...
  • @carpediem55 I like teppanyaki too! But every time we go out to eat (even if I make a suggestion for what I want), DH ends up taking us where HE wants to go.  :s I'm kind of being stubborn because I know he'd love to go to teppanyaki, so I'm trying to pick somewhere different.  :D 
  • @twistsandturnsto2 I'll gladly keep you! Feel free to modify/add whatever questions you think are necessary. Also, feel free to add pictures  ;)
  • How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? definitely too big to be inside of me anymore

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? pink and hopefully we will officially settle on the name once we leave for the hospital

Appointments this week? yep, 36 week appointment. My first of the weekly appointments. They will do the GBS test and maybe a cervical check? I'm not sure what they like to do with those. I have a feeling they will do cervical checks as requested by me. I usually ask to know, just because I like to know. 

Symptoms? feeling like death in every single way possible. Seriously. Why? Why me? 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? oh, just packing up everything we own. And trying to keep us both alive. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: This day is HORRIBLE! Packing up my life at 36 weeks pregnant. I can't. I just can't. In other newsI have a rant and a rave about my family. Rave: My little sister is coming home for the birth. She will be flying in April 5th and getting here the 7th probably. So, I am just praying I make it until then. She is going to be at the birth (if I can hold on until the 5th at least). She is an amazing videographer, so we should have a super cool birth video for free. And also I haven't seen her since Christmas and I am just excited for her to stay with us for probably a couple weeks. Rant: My mom is coming home on the 8th, but isn't going to be able to be here until the 12th, regardless of whether or not I go into labor. I just talked to her today about it. It's like she doesn't even care at all if she is here for it. For a lot of people that might be fine. But, I was really hoping she would be here and the fact that she was acting like she doesn't even care was really hurting my feelings. I get that she is coming home from a really tiring time and has been gone since November but, if I called her in labor on the 9th she would really just sit at home, 4 hours away until after I already got home from the hospital. She had been talking about coming to watch DD and stuff, but all of a sudden it is just.... whatever. Maybe she is just overstressed in her life. And maybe it doesn't matter because I will make it to 40 weeks. But, I am just feeling a little forgotten about by my mom and it adds to my already crappy and sad day. 

GTKY: What's your favorite restaurant to eat at? It totally depends. I really love a good local Mexican restaurant we have here. DH and I like to make a big night out of totally overeating and spending a ton of money at Red Lobster every year. I am also happy with a juicy Hamburger from Red Robin as well. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 38 weeks

How big is baby? Too big.

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? Blue

Appointments this week? Weekly appointment on Thursday

Symptoms? Pelvic pressure hit me like a ton of bricks today.  This kid is so low it feels like he is going to fall out. My lower back/tail bone muscles (not sure those exist...but not sure how else to describe it?) are all sorts of sore today.  Was nauseous/light headed/dizzy this morning.  Really hoping this stuff doesn't stick around for the next two weeks.

What have you done to prepare for baby this week?  Everything has pretty much been done.  Just got stuff done for school, took naps, tried to keep the house clean.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Really hoping this sudden onset of symptoms means baby is coming soon.  Trying to figure out what to do about DH's job and a possible move is stressful right now.  

GTKY: What's your favorite restaurant to eat at?  I'm definitely someone who just goes by whatever sounds good, so I don't really have a favorite.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Happy Birthday @KirstinH88!

How far along are you? 35 weeks

How big is baby? Bunch of carrots, kids backpack

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? Green! Girl middle name changed again but it now has a family connection so I'm hoping it sticks

Appointments this week? Thursday! I'll technically be 35+5 so they said they would most likely treat it as my 36 week which means we get to see baby!

Symptoms? Went to chiro to get help with pregnancy induced sciatic pain only to get a prenatal massage two days later and now I'm laid back up on the couch with hip pain  :|

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? DD is sleeping in her big girl room for the first time tonight! This means the nursery is empty  :'( but now we can get in there and see what we have for baby and get it reset for its newest occupant (raise crib, wash and put away NB & 0-3 clothing, etc)

Rants/Raves/Questions: The to do list before baby gets here is long and overwhelming. Sub plans, getting house ready, getting post partum items set, paying balance to photographer, etc. 

GTKY: What's your favorite restaurant to eat at? Whichever one has sushi!
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • LimieLimie member
    How far along are you? 36 weeks. 

How big is baby? Idk,  big enough!  Lol

Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? Pink!  Margaret Emma Rebecca 

Appointments this week? Yep.  On Thursday I get swapped and checked...oh boy!  And then I start my weekly appt. 

Symptoms?  Everything.  I feel everything and it kinda sucks.  

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? Nothing...and I really reallyneed to because she could come any time now. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: today is a horrible day for me to answer this.  It's just been awful. I'm startingto get pissy that nothing is done around the house and there is only so much I can do because everything makes me have contractions.  My husband is super swamped at work so I feel bad when I bitch but sometimes I just can't help it. My son is getting 3 freaking molars all at once!  So he's cranky all the time and my husband is leaving for a meeting out of town tomorrow and will be gone for 2 days and then doesn't have a day off until next Sunday.  I'm seriously overwhelmed right now.  

GTKY: What's your favorite restaurant to eat at? We have a local hotdog place here that serves so many different kinds of hotdogs.  My favorite has bbq pork, crunchy slaw and fried onions on top.  It's so good! 
  • How far along are you? 
    Replying late so as of 3/18 I was 36 weeks.
    How big is baby? 
    To big- running out of room. or size of a bunch of grapes according to App.
    Team Blue, Pink, Green? And name(s)? 
    Blue: Wyatt Randall
    Appointments this week? 
    Chiropractor 3/22 and Weekly check up 3/23
    Symptoms? 
    Swollen feet. period like cramps on and off. back cramping. feeling like baby is going to fall out. constantly peeing (nothing new)
    What have you done to prepare for baby this week? 
    Finally ordered our rocker for the nursery. everything else is pretty much set.
    Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    Just tired of being tired and in pain. would give anything for a good night sleep. still able to make it to Crossfit about 2-3x a week which helps with sleep, and happy baby is healthy but I'm ready to be done!
    GTKY: What's your favorite restaurant to eat at?
    Mexican food or Sushi (cooked/tempura)