Weekend Ticker Change 3/18 & 3/19

How far along?

How big is baby?

Any appointments this week?

Symptoms?

Cravings?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Team Pink/Blue/Green?

GTKY: Biggest fear regarding child birth/parenting?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 3/18 & 3/19

• Loading the player...
  • How far along? 34 weeks

How big is baby? A basketball hoop, squash, cantaloupe. According to last weeks mfm appointment, 5 pounds 

Any appointments this week? 34 week c/u with ob

Symptoms? Rib pain, everything is sore, slight swelling occasionally, peeing ALL the time

Cravings? Sweets

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not a whole lot aside from just ready to be toward the end

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Green

child birth - either me or my child not surviving 
    parenting - not realizing if something is wrong because they can't communicate. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • How far along? 31 weeks tomorrow...holy cow! 9 weeks left! 

How big is baby? Bump says asparagus, Nutella jar, American football 

Any appointments this week? Nope. 

Symptoms? Hemorrhoid but they are starting to go away (yay!), tired, peeing all the time, sore back, feet swelling every now and then. 

Cravings? Apparently all the sweets this week! As mentioned in other threads...Reese's peanut butter eggs!! Yumm!

Rants/Raves/Questions? H is the best for getting me a bag of the Reese's eggs! 

NBR: anyone watch "This is us"? I'm trying to catch up today, if our internet will allow, but I'm also terrified because I know I'm one of these episodes I will lose it! 

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Blue

Childbirth...everything haha but really probably something going wrong. I'm fine if I end up needing a cs but when I don't know how something is supposed to go, especially medical things, I tend to get extreme anxiety. So, I'm a little afraid of that. 

Parenting...I know I'll screw up at some point so I'm trying not to worry too much. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • How far along? 30 weeks!

How big is baby? Zucchini? There are quite a few of us due within a few days of each other! Glad not to be the only one on the caboose :)

Any appointments this week? Regular OB appt on Wednesday 

Symptoms? Super sore hips and lightening crotch that extends all the way down my legs. Baby must have found a nerve somewhere. Ouch!

Cravings? Feta cheese and Reese's eggs... not together ha

Rants/Raves/Questions? Excited that I passed my GTT, but still having a hard time with my weight gain. I've been watching my diet and working out 4-5 times a week for the last 3 weeks or so but still gaining. I'm up nearly 40 lbs already! I'm hoping it's similar to my last pregnancy where it's mostly fluid and I lose 3/4 of it during delivery. Trying not to stress about it!

GTKY: Biggest fear regarding child birth/parenting? No real childbirth fears (I am actually excited to do it again which probably makes me weird) but I'm nervous as hell to parent 2 kids and try to keep up with life. I hope I can manage!
  • @babymc517 I LOVE This Is Us! Depending on where you are be prepared for all the tears and Kleenex but for me, it was when I least expected it! Such a good show
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • BabyMC517 - I stopped watching 3 or 4 episodes in because I knew I was going to lose it eventually. I'm saving the rest of the season for when I'm ready for a really good cry.
  • @sarah0985 and @LilMissCrafty I just watched the episode "I call marriage" no tears but I know they will be coming! Still have I think 3-4 more to go...taking a break, more like the internet isn't working and not letting it stream, and going through stuff/packing. I will definitely have Kleenex ready! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • BabyMC517 said:
    @sarah0985 and @LilMissCrafty I just watched the episode "I call marriage" no tears but I know they will be coming! Still have I think 3-4 more to go...taking a break, more like the internet isn't working and not letting it stream, and going through stuff/packing. I will definitely have Kleenex ready! 
    I finished this season already. And the finale was not very tear provoking for me but the two episodes before that I was a mess. 
  • It has been a very long time since I posted. 
    -How far along? 32 weeks
    -How big is baby? Naked-tailed armadillo, squash, jicama, or florida pomelo. LO was in the 98th %ile for length at the last ultrasound and I am feeling every inch!
    -Any appointments this week? OB appt, endocrinologist, and I start making appts for NSTs and biophysicals. I am ready to get the ball rolling!
    -Symptoms? lower back pain, fatigue, nausea, swelling, BH contractions...a little worried LO might come slightly earlier than expected
    -Cravings? allllllll the food!
    -Rants/Raves/Questions? I was induced with my first so I do not know what early labor feels like at all. How do you know if you are experiencing real contractions vs BH? I have plenty of BH contractions but I think I might have had a real one earlier today. Just feeling confused about what I am feeling.
    -Team Pink/Blue/Green? I wanted to be Green but now we are Blue. I keep hoping for PINK!
    -GTKY: Biggest fear regarding child birth/parenting? Biggest fear is going into labor "early" or having a c-section. As a diabetic healing can be difficult so I want to avoid a major surgery. In addition, it can affect lung maturation so I really want to make it to 37 weeks but he seems to be ready to come sooner than that.
  • How far along? 33 weeks!!!!!

How big is baby? Junior tennis racket or celery

Any appointments this week? Yup just the 2 week check in

Symptoms? Pain in my back/hips/sciatica?! Turning in bed is miserable!!!

Cravings? Nothing right now...no food sounds good to me

Rants/Raves/Questions? Strangers and family will ask when I'm due and then laugh and say I don't think so...haha I wish i knew when he was coming 

Just worried about timing. My husband is about to start a crazy shift at work...6 12 hour days for 5 weeks but it's likely to last longer. I have nightmares that my 2 year old will be helping me deliver in the bathroom. Hahaha dramatic but true
  • How far along? 32

How big is baby? Squash

Any appointments this week? Redo nst on Monday otherwise hopefully no more! We hit 32 weeks now MD wants 34!

Symptoms? Sore achy headaches 

Cravings? Still cannot get enough cheese. Also Cadbury eggs with that candy coating 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Pink

GTKY: Biggest fear regarding child birth/parenting? Just hoping I connect fast with this one. With ds I was having crazy pp thoughts like I made a mistake never should have made a baby maybe I should leave they would be better without me. Bf was very bad to where I dreaded his awake time. It was a very dark time in my life that I hope I won't return to 
  • How far along? 30 weeks

How big is baby? Zucchini 

Any appointments this week? Nope

Symptoms? Constipation, mI'll nausea in the morning (ugh), heartburn still and my feet always seem to be a little swollen by the end of the day

Cravings? At the moment absolutely nothing sounds good whatsoever 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I've had a really hard time with TB lately with everyone stuck on the "who would you choose to live" question regarding baby and mom in a dire situation. I understand why topics like that come up, but I just couldn't handle it and was MIA quite a bit this week.

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Blue

GTKY? ...I just aim to go into everything with the mindset that I will deliver a healthy baby boy and as far as parenting, I think I try to just do my best which some days are better than others, but as long as my kids know I love them, that's what matters
  • How far along? 32 +1

How big is baby? Squash

Any appointments this week? Nope! 

Symptoms? Heartburn, sciatica, tired, tired, tired!

Cravings? Nothing in particular right now 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have my "sprinkle" next weekend so I'm excited about that!! 

GTKY: Biggest fear regarding child birth/parenting? Mainly most nervous about how my 3yo daughter is going to do with all of this once her brother comes along! 
  • How far along? 33 weeks

How big is baby? It's the size of celery or pineapple

Any appointments this week? Nope but starting the baby prep classes and my shower is next weekend

Symptoms? Hip joints. Heartburn. Kicking.

Cravings? Nope.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Ad mentioned in weekly randoms, my house situation is driving me nuts.

GTKY: Biggest fear regarding child birth/parenting? Accidental child death I guess. Birth wise also my death. Lol