September 2017 Moms

When did you start showing?

When did you start showing? I think I started showing as soon as 10 weeks. It's my first so maybe it's just fat? But now I'm 13+6 and i'm definitely showing. My usually squishy belly is hard (and squishy). 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: When did you start showing?

• To where other people could tell?
    1st pregnancy about 18 weeks.
    2nd about 15 weeks.
    3rd (this) pregnancy- with twins, now at 12 weeks. 
  • With my first it was around 15/16 weeks. 
    This one, I'm also carrying twins and can totally tell now at 11/12 weeks. My OB seven commented on how "large" my uterus is. Yay. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I couldn't hide it anymore with DD around 18 weeks. At 13w4d, I feel like I already look huge, but I am probably about the same size I was with DD. My friends say you can't tell, but idk if they are just being nice.
  • First time it was: first tri- nothing, second tri- she looks kind of fat, third tri- jk she's definitely pregnant. 

This time I'm starting the fat stage a smidge sooner but probably won't be obviously pregnant for a while still. 
  • With DD I wasn't showing until 20 weeks. 

I will be 16 weeks tomorrow and I'm not noticeably pregnant looking but my stomach does look a little bigger. Could be baby? Could be burrito? 
  • I still think I'm all bloat.. husband can't tell yet. I'm 15 weeks FTM. 

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • I had a bump at 14 weeks with my 1st. This time I feel like I was 10 weeks when my bloat started to harden up. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • First kid - 17 weeks (barely)
    Second kid - 8 weeks (clearly)
    This kid - meh...now-ish? (12 weeks)... but I'm also starting at my highest weight of the three pregnancies so it's mostly fat. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • First time 20 weeks, I think
    This time- 12 weeks 5 days, nothing yet..,
    On that note, I am completely confused right now, at 9-10 weeks I could feel something hard when I lay down on my back, which I definitely thought was my baby, it was quite prominent, but now it's kind of gone or should I say shrunk in size, my tummy is all soft and squishy now,  it kind of made me freak out, I think I doubt if I actually have a baby in there because I still haven't had my scan, 1st scan is on Monday. At 12 weeks did you feel anything at all as in any sign of a bump or something hard when you lay down on your back? 
  • mrsmarygs said:
    ShreyaR said:
    First time 20 weeks, I think
    This time- 12 weeks 5 days, nothing yet..,
    On that note, I am completely confused right now, at 9-10 weeks I could feel something hard when I lay down on my back, which I definitely thought was my baby, it was quite prominent, but now it's kind of gone or should I say shrunk in size, my tummy is all soft and squishy now,  it kind of made me freak out, I think I doubt if I actually have a baby in there because I still haven't had my scan, 1st scan is on Monday. At 12 weeks did you feel anything at all as in any sign of a bump or something hard when you lay down on your back? 
    A couple ladies on this board had the same thing happen to them around the same timeframe. Their doctors told them it was their colon, and that after a BM it could go away.
    Thanks for your reply but my BM has been fine so far, infact it's better when I am pregnant...Wonder what's happening? Anyhoo, I suppose I will have to be patient and wait until Monday morning to see the little one dancing, perhaps that will settle my nerves!
  • First was about 15-16 weeks. by 18 I had a defined baby bump.

this time, I am 12 now and I notice but I dont think its super apparent yet- I expect it will be in a week or two.
  • With my first, visibly to others around 18 weeks.  This time I was in maternity pants by 8 weeks, and visibly showing by 10 weeks.
  • With my first, visibly to others around 18 weeks.  This time I was in maternity pants by 8 weeks, and visibly showing by 10 weeks.
    Same here. 
  • I could tell at like 8 weeks but people started asking me how far along I was at 10 weeks. I've only gained 2/3 pounds at almost 16 weeks now and it doesn't go up and down so it's not bloat. I'm a FTM but everyone in my family shows really early so I'm not surprised. 
  • Yeah I'm totally showing at only 14 weeks. But maybe it's just the "oh she's getting fat" showing??? Grrrr i don't wanna get too huge...im so short...it'll look so bad!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I guess 14 weeks was the magic number for me. Random people at Walmart now think I am fat enough safely to ask "When are you due?" 
  • At 12w I can tell but no one else can. My pants are gettting tight. I bought them a size too big right before I found out I was pregnant. I am a bigger girl to start with and my weight fluctuates so most people probably just think I am gaining weight again. 
  • @Hopefulmommy1980 I'm in pretty much the same boat at 13 weeks.  Bought maternity clothes because mine don't fit. DH says I look pregnant. I think he's just being nice. No one else can tell. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • yasandsonyasandson member
    edited March 2017
    @Msashley2010 you killed me !!!! looool, i am SO doing that to the first person who dares touch my belly !
    i dont think i am showing already. I mostly think im getting fat. Even hubby cant see a bump in there so i guess ill just wait a little. Got a long way to go still ! im 12 weeks 5 days :)

edited because i couldnt get the ticker right lmao
  • I am 16 weeks and think I am sort of starting to show now. It depends a lot on what I wear and how straight I stand. People who see me frequently can tell, I obviously can tell, but today I saw a friend that I hadn't seen in months. She didn't know I was pregnant and was surprised when I told her. I was wearing a super loose top and cardigan though. I think if I had anything more form fitting on, she would not have been so surprised!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 34 | DH: 31
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    TTC Since: February, 2016
    BFP: December 20, 2016

• Well past 20 weeks with both of my boys....with this pregnancy, I'm 15+2 and I am showing. I also had not gotten back in shape or lost all of my pregnancy/breastfeeding weight before getting pregnant this time. 
  • 20-22w with DS.  I'm still bloated a lot by the end of the day, but I look pretty normal in the morning now at 15+2.  I wear maternity shirts now bc they're comfy, but I don't really need them yet.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker