4/12
4/19
4/26

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Other than your DH/partner, will you have anyone else in the delivery room for support?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 3/15

• Loading the player...
  • @McFarKane I also thought about having my mom as a backup support person if DH is exhausted, and I still might talk to her about it, but from talking to her I get the sense that she wants DH and I to experience it together.  Plus like you I think she'd be really anxious and worried in there and asking a bunch of questions. 
  • @SnarkasaurusRex Yuck re: the sinus infection.... those are the worst.  I hope you get to feeling better ASAP!! And congrats on being almost done with sub plans! From talking with my teacher mama friends that seems like an incredible amount of work. 
  • @SnarkasaurusRex I'm sorry about the sinus infection too. Sounds miserable. Hope yours goes away faster than @KirstinH88's did. I substitute taught for awhile myself, and all I can say is, some teachers had amazing plans and some had crappy ones and I made do with both. But then again, I never did long term. I'm sure your sub will appreciate your work!!