April 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread 3/15

Re: Symptoms Thread 3/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 Thanks! I am torn. I am hoping she stays in there another 3 weeks because then my mom and sister will be around, and I really want them to be here when she is born. But, I am in so much pain that I am starting to not care as much. I am just taking it one day at a time and trying to make it 3 more weeks. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lucky, lucky lady!!! My Dad came in town a couple of weeks ago and helped paint some walls for us and I nearly cried out of happiness. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The last two days I have been having period like cramps. They come and go and are lower than my belly button. Are these Braxton hicks? Up until this week my Braxton hicks have just been painless tightening, but I wasn't sure if there were multiple types of BH.
  • Options
    @BabyBlake042017 I have been as well! Not sure if it is BH or not
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I don't know how much longer I can stand having to go to the bathroom every time I stand up. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    Is it normal for it to be uncomfortable/kind of hurt if I rest my arms on the top of my bump?
  • Options
    @wagnerw its uncomfortable for me too!
  • Options
    @BabyBlake042017 I've had cramping too off and on but haven't noticed any tightening going on when it happens, so I was just writing it off as a late pregnancy symptom. I think I told OB about it last week and she said mild period cramping is normal, if it gets more intense/painful to call in!
  • Options
    Thanks @schef070911 that's what I figured, but wanted to make sure!
  • Options
    @wagnerw my baby kicks me when rest my arms on my bump...although it hasn't been as picky about this lately, I'll add this to the "reasons I might have dropped" list. 
    Pregnancy Ticker