May 2017 Moms
Options

Moms of Multiples Check-in 3.01

It's March! Where did the time go? @WxM941 - this is for you! ;)

How far along are you? Size of babies?

Any appointments this week? How are they going? Getting any extra monitoring?

Rants / raves / questions?

We've talked a little about nesting in the nursery + randoms threads. How is that going?

NBR: Favorite season? Why?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moms of Multiples Check-in 3.01

• Options
    @mdlorenz Thank you!! lol

How far along?
    27 weeks. Baby sizer says a (well 2) deflated basketballs. Growth scan for more accurate info is next week.

Sugar test Friday. Another regular appointment this Monday, and growth scan on Tuesday. So far no extra monitoring but I have a feeling these BH contractions that have kicked WAY up are going to change that.

Raves - all my littles went to the dentist recently and we left without any additional follow ups!
    Rant - I have NO IDEA where it went by my support belt has up and vanished. I ordered a new one off Amazon and should have it shortly but dear lord my back hates me right now.

We've talked a little about nesting in the nursery + randoms threads. How is that going?
    Nursery is staying the nursery and 18m old will be graduating to a big boy room and bumping older brother to his solo room. Thankfully family visited and helped move furniture around (and my mom thinks like I do and that helps a lot). DH is adjusting to his new office space in the basement.

Fall, hands down. I love the warm sunshine with the cooler breezes coming through.  Also, it's my birthday! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    29 weeks!! 

Appointment on monday, and that will determine whether or not we will need to go to two ultrasounds a week! 

No r/r/q

I've been nesting like crazy but almost done with everything

spring/early summer. We love being outside and 70s-80s is perfect for fishing, playing at the park, and all the other fun stuff!
  • Options
    29+3, Barbie convertibles

Had one earlier this week, baby girls look good. Baby A is low, really low. On top of bi weekly US with the high risk doc, I start weekly non stress tests soon.

Sciatica is getting worse, I have a prenatal massage scheduled for tomorrow and hope it might help!
    Time is moving too fast!

I haven't done much. We are currently building a house that wont be ready until mid July. I do have everything I need, and started washing some clothes for the babes that I stashed in the hospital bag. 
    Just nothing extra special for these two, but looking forward to having a beautiful nursery in the new home.

Fall. I also live in the Midwest and each season has it perks, but I love the fresh crisp air and leaves turning colors.

• Options
    How far along are you? Size of babies? 30+1, I can't imagine they are just zucchinis...

Any appointments this week? How are they going? Getting any extra monitoring? Have an appt tomorrow am and I have lots of questions about appts and extra monitoring..we will see....I have a lot of pressure these days so I'm hopeful for a good appt tomorrow

Rants / raves / questions? No pressing r/r/q

Well we just moved into what we thought was a big enough house and then, bam, twins...so our room is now the twins room and we have now had to section off the basement so we can have a "room". The girls room is set up and clothes put away so I'm feeling good upstairs but not thrilled about being in the basement forever:/
  • Options
    28 weeks 4days Size of two eggplants.
    None this week. Next Wed. I have a growth scan. I have all of my remaining appointments scheduled (including NSTs) and have 24 appointments on my list.  :o Still waiting to schedule my c-section though.
    Still so tired! I guess it is something I should be used to by now. Coffee has helped.   ;)
    The nursery is still a junk room. I need to get to it soon.
    Fall, because it feels so nice out.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not going to fill out the questionnaire since my kids are so old now (and almost 3ft tall :'() , but I'm popping in to say y'all are doing great! 

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Had an unscheduled scan yesterday, finally into the new OB office (yay!) and they wanted one from their techs. They're pretty sure that the babies where "mislabelled" and Baby A is actually B and B is A. Also found out A is now breach. My previous office said that babies positions at 30w will stay that way for the remainder of the pregnancy but the new office says otherwise. Any one have any input/experience/knowledge on this?

I have a more in depth scan next Thursday to determine which baby is actually presenting as well as growth.
  • Options
    I have been told from the beginning that babies could change position up until they have entered the birth canal head first. I have an ultrasound tomorrow and am nervous that A has flipped because she has been very active this week. I'm a bit anxious. I have even written in my plan to try to turn B to head down if she flips once A is out. I really don't want a csection. I know it may feel that next Thursday is so far away, but know you'll have answers then! Hang in there momma!!!
  • Options
    @0408Bear Just trying to wrap my head around all of this! I switched from the old office because it just wasn't a comfortable fit for me once I had to see the OB instead of my midwife (their midwives do not take multiples) I couldn't stand her!! I'm prepared for either outcome, vaginal or Csection. Hoping the next scan offers more options. I knew he flipped, I could tell it was river dancing and not headbutts lol