Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thur 3/16

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Do you believe in ghosts and if so do you have any good stories? (I'm a nerd for a good ghost story)

Re: WTO Thur 3/16

• Loading the player...
  • late start this morning for the threads I though it was gonna take me all morning to catch up. Where is everyone? 

Month/Cycle: 15/15 4 AL

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: testing, waiting for af to go 

R/R:  has my cd 3 bloodwork this morning, the nurse told me she would call me this afternoon with the results since they're done in house. This REs office has been on the ball with things! 

CS/Q: none 

GTKY: Do you believe in ghosts and if so do you have any good stories? (I'm a nerd for a good ghost story)
    nope no stories here! 
  • @Avrilmai fun cheap date for the win!!! that's awesome!!

@JJMNO1616 99.9 sounds pretty high for a temp rise for O. Is your post O temps usually that high? 

@50wife good luck today! I think it is so awesome how adaptable people! Will there be an ASL interpreter present too?

@orbmaker yay for a positive OPK and girl you fancy! Sounds like a fun day enjoy! 
  • Totally lurking from TWW - I agree with @redpuma119, these stories deserve their own thread!
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @beachbunnyxo123 Haha! That wasn't my BBT I was just saying I'm feeling very confident (99.9% confidence vs 100%)  :D

@Redpuma119 @RVAmom315 If we want to scrap the GTKY question in the daily threads today and create a main ghost thread that's fine with me!
  • @JJMNO1616 hahahaha that's great. Was that percent sign there the whole time? Damn it's been a long day and it's only 10am 
  • @beachbunnyxo123 I don't think there will be, at least that's the impression I got from the email we received. They said she was completely comfortable with an in person interview.
     I think it's pretty cool, I'm just so self conscious about how I talk right now. I don't want to make anything difficult! 
  • @Starla good luck today friend!!! I hope they give you the green light to keep trying! Let us know how it goes!! 
  • @50Wife I totally hear you! I always think of people talking slow and loud when people speak another language even though they can hear fine so I feel like for me I would be almost too conscientious of talking slow! 
  • @Starla good luck today friend!!! I hope they give you the green light to keep trying! Let us know how it goes!! 
    Will do! I'm pretty sure everything is fine, but she may say to wait until next cycle. Thanks. :)
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Tennis11785Tennis11785 member
    edited March 2017
    @Starla - GOOD LUCK!  And a demon? How creeepy! 

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: sex and things

R/R:  I've been really headache-y this week. 

CS/Q: Nope, I'm hoping to start temping tomorrow. Does anyone else spot for like, 3 days after AF is done?

GTKY: I don't personally have any good ghost stories, but I have heard enough from people I find very reasonable and level-headed to believe in them! I'm also on team ghost story thread!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Starla Good luck girl! Keeping my FX you get the green light!

@Tennis11785 Ugh, sorry you're feeling under the weather. Hopefully you can have a relaxing weekend and bounce back
  • @Tennis11785 Yes, it's hard to explain. I was just passing by this guy on the street in broad daylight. He had a bit of a nasty look on his face, but as I walked by him, I swear it turned into this evil-looking face that was not even human. It took the breath out of me and I was shaking for a few minutes after. It gave me such a bad feeling and I knew that he was not a good person.

Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• M/C: 2/2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: apparently not the one thing that matters

R/R: Rant: I got a solid smiley and positive OPK today, so that is awesome (sarcasm) since we haven't HIO since Monday and DH is across the country until Sunday.
    Rave: Even though I'm bummed about the bad timing, I'm excited to see when/how my temp rises and learn more about my body! If my cycle stays consistent I should be in HI for FW next month! That has to be good luck right?

CS/Q: No questions but it's in my siggy if anyone wants to stalk :smile:

GTKY: I'm with @Sailing_Mama on the fence. The stories are giving me the creeps though and I am home alone tonight! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited March 2017
    @50Wife Love your ghost story! I always told myself it was my grandma or grandpa ghosting around my house bc I grew up in the house they lived in before passing. 

@orbmaker Yay for hotel sex lol sounds like a great start to the weekend!

@Starla  GL with your appt!! FX for all good news!!

@Tennis11785  Sorry to hear your not feeling well today. 

@Sailing_Mama  Yeh, its confusing with having a slow rise pattern. Even though it doesn't matter much at the moment bc we are TTA. I just want to make sure I am reading things correcrly for when the time does come! 

@MrsMiller8588  Sorry to hear your H isn't home! 

• @orbmaker I've had CM like that. I agree with @Sailing_Mama and from what I've heard is color is less important that feel. We had an abandoned house next to us when I was in high school. It was super weird. We lived in a nice new-ish neighborhood and she just up and left one day and didn't come back. We would go in the back door all the time but never took anything. My parents eventually bought and flipped the house and when we were cleaning it out it was like she left everything, food in the fridge, clothes in the closets, everything. It was the strangest thing to me. 
    @Starla Hoping you get the go ahead to TTC! 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @Starla omg that is creepy!!
    it was a real guy walking down the street though?  Did he see you react? 
  • @MrsMiller8588 - So weird!  That kinda reminds me of this story I read of HuffPo....except obviously yours is just one house and this is a whole area.  But it's weird and creepy! 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-abandoned-pennsylvania-town-has-been-on-fire-for-53-years_us_55df6490e4b08dc09486d4a0

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Month/Cycle:13 

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: All the things + Metformin and Vitamin D

R/R: Going for my CD21 bloodwork today. The requisition says anywhere from CD21-24 but I'm going to get it done today. 

CS/Q: I've had a big ol' spike for the last two days wth a large dip on Tuesday so I think that was o day. 

I love this question!! I absolutely believe in ghosts! I have tons of ghost stories but I'll pick my favourite. When my brother was three or four we were hanging out in moms room and he looks at me and was like "sissy, why is there a little girl crying on moms dresser?" Blew my mind. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• 50Wife said:
    @Starla omg that is creepy!!
    it was a real guy walking down the street though?  Did he see you react? 
    I think he was real! It was the weirdest thing and I swear I wasn't drunk or high. LOL I was trying not to stare at him, but he was staring at me the whole time, which is what made me notice him in the first place.
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Month/Cycle: 12/9

CD: 1 (kind of getting ahead of myself, but I know it's coming today)

WAYDTGKU: all the things, when it's time.

R/R: Rant: Cramps. Rave: Getting my period without a pill means I actually ovulated. Also holy crap temping really does work. Even the day when I got a positive OPK but didn't ovulate (PCOS problems) I had an outlier high temp. My mind is blown.

CS/Q: Nope.

Nothing has ever happened to me but I love ghost stories and kind of do believe in them. I can't wait to go back and read through people's answers!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • EmilyLove25EmilyLove25 member
    edited March 2017

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping, pretending to have a huge sex drive for DH

R/R: RANT/RAVE--So CBDA Opks are going to be the death of me. I had a flashy smiley face (high estrogen) starting on Tuesday (forced DH into BDing that night). This morning, I had a solid smiley face, despite the fact that I wasn't expecting to O until Tuesday... so I guess I am Oing now or in 24 hours? The cheapies, however, are dark but not as dark as they should be/will be... I really think CBDA turns positive 48 hours before O... BUT I convinced DH to have sex this AM and am hoping I can do the same on Friday night... so will be decent timing... I hope :( 

CS/Q: Had a below coverline but significant spike yesterday, more normal low today... hoping to see a post-O spike Friday or Saturday to confirm O!

I don't believe in ghosts objectively... however, I watch a lot of murder stories and I definitely believe there are a lot of real life creeps and murderers! 

orbmaker I had a positive today too! That is so awesome you are going to the fancy hotel… I am so jealous. Your night sounds amazing. When you say the city do you mean NYC? No insight into the CM. I’m awful at monitoring mine. There is something called preseed or something I’ve heard mentioned on here that is a type of sperm friendly lube that is supposed to help…

Avrilmai I work with the college baseball team at my university. Great you went to a game J Those guys have INTENSE schedules!

Starla  Hope you get good news! Love your optimism. Curious about that demon…

Tennis11785 Feel better. I hate general just “blahness.”

morado23  “Sex and things,” lol, god did I love that.

MrsMiller8588 Ugh frustrating timing this month but sounds like it is great next month. I also got that solid smiley today… but as a head’s up: last month I got it but did not ovulate until 48 hours after I had it… so, I mean… you could O on Saturday and still be fertile on Sunday!

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @50wife I think it's rather sweet that your grandfather's spirit may have checked up on you and your kin. 

@orbmaker That sounds like a lovely way to spend your Thursday! As for the CM, I don't know for certain, but I'm under the impression that's it's still fertile. I get it on my last day of being fertile - either the same day of an OPK or soon after. Hope no one else has tried messing with Barbra!

@beachbunnyxo123  FX for good results!

@Avrilmai All I know about green tea is the longer you steep it, the more caffeine you'll get. On the off occasion that I drink green tea I'll mix it with an herbal blend. Probably a 1:2 ratio of loose leaf teas.

Apparently I read my thermometer wrong yesterday morning, which would've been my temp spike, so FF gave me the dotted cross hairs when I adjusted the data. I'm going to head over to TWW.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• @morado23 Yup, as far as I'm aware it's normal. I'll usually spot after AF, this cycle I spotted for three days as well.

@Starla Oh my! I hope you never have to witness that again, I would've been quite shaken.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• @EmilyLove25 Haha I love the comment about the huge sex drive. I may or may not be doing the same with MH ;)
    @MJDsquared Yay for O!
    @MrsMiller8588 Sorry on the lousy timing, but it is totally GL to have FWIW in HI :)
    @morado23 At the end of AF I typically spot for 2-3 days. 

Month/Cycle: 4/2, 1/1 AL

CD: 31

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, CM, CP, Evening primrose

R/R: My mom texted me and my siblings today. Our great aunt's pacemaker is failing so she is the hospital. She needs to have to get an operation to replace it, but she is old and frail, so the operation is very risky.  :/ We are all very worried for her right now.  

CS/Q: I may have finally ovulated! I've had two temps higher than the last 6 days so just waiting on CH before moving over to the TWW board!

I am on the fence about ghosts. However, I've heard some weird stories - specifically from my husband who is an avid believer and has told me a couple stories. Right after his grandfather passed away, an old radio turned on in the basement, when no one was in the basement. Apparently, his grandfather used to go down in the basement and listen to it all the time... My husband also claims that he once saw a ghost at the edge of the bed as a child.   
  • @Tennis11785 That's a crazy story! I'm glad it was nothing like that for my neighbor! It turned out she left the house to get back at her ex or something? We never found out why she left everything!
    @darkrose88 Sorry to hear about your great aunt. 

TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @LoveInDC I don't blame you.. that is a long time! I hope your like your new OB. Is he/she going to jump start your cycle?

@darkrose88 I'm sorry to hear about your great aunt. I hope the surgery goes well and she's feeling better soon. Yay for O!
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• @Starla that's the plan! It's my first time seeing her, so it's just a hope at this point. But I know she specializes in PCOS and other anovulatory causes, so I imagine she'll have a plan forward when I fill her in.
  • @starla good luck! I hope you get good news and the all clear to TTC
    @JJMNO1616 that's exciting about your house. We've been looking for almost a year but hoping to find something by the end of this summer so we can finally be homeowners!
    @beachbunnyxo123 Hope you get good news from your blood work!

Month/Cycle: 16/17

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Too many things

R/R: Man there are so many usernames in the daily threads I don't recognize. I've been on this board too long. It's my own fault for not reading the intro threads, but damn body, can you get your shit together so we can move on to our BMB before another wave of people graduate and I'm still here. This is me today

I have my follow up blood work tomorrow to see how I'm reacting to the Letrozole and hopefully will schedule another ultrasound after that.

CS/Q: Not much to see

I do believe in supernatural beings and believe I saw an angel when I was a kid. My friends and I used to tell ghost stories when we were kids and get each other all freaked out that we'd THINK we'd hear and see things, but it was probably our imagination. These stories are fun to read though!