Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 3/15

2»

Re: WTO Wednesday 3/15

• Options
    @Augusta108 ah I'd go crazy being that far away and having to wait so long. Although technology is a beautiful thing...especially FaceTime!  I'm glad you had a nice trip!! 

@CandyApple2012 this is my second. She has a daughter already. But I agree that it is amazing(and just as amazing the second time around)

@Kiki75 I'm sorry, girl! I have no positive words, just Internet hugs. 

@purplg8r I hope you can get to the bottom of your pain before you leave!! I'd be anxious to have it figured out as well
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    edited March 2017
    @Kiki75 Ugh that really blows. Your gif game is on point if that cheers you up at all. Creepy internet hugs. <3 

ETA: I didn't mean for that lame comment to be insensitive. I'm rooting so hard for you. I know that TTC can be really tough sometimes. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: pnv, maca, charting

R/R: Worked today and am most definitely feeling sore, but now I have six days off! I got a deal on a nice hotel room for tomorrow night in the city, where I'm meeting my husband before we do a weekend away with some friends. Still haven't turned an OPK and had EWCM today, so I'm confident we might hit FW again in the LAP OF LUXARY ;-).

And... I'm 90% sure I'm cutting all of my hair off on Tuesday! Do any of you have short hair?

CS/Q: My chart is the WORST this month. I gave up on the temping life when I was in the doldrums and just took it whenever the f*ck I felt like it. But I don't think I spiked yet.

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?

We have a fancy coffee subscription, so every two weeks we get two lbs of freshly roasted, fair trade beans. So delicious. I hate all the other coffees now. It's like 60 bucks a month, so I consider this a luxury (even though buying the shitty coffee at work, for example, would be more expensive).

@JJMNO1616 I was seriously grumpy all month cos my FW was supposed to = me working 12s x 3 days, then DH out of town x 3 days, but then the snow kept him here while I was off yesterday and I think I'm O'ing late and we'll get another chance tomorrow. Ya never know! good luck!

@50wife, @MrsMiller8588 congrats!

@jsnakehole hope you have the best timing!

@icecubeinthedesert love that you pi'd pie :)

@KatieEl, @dragonette505 We're thinking about getting chickens here in CT.

• Options
    @JJMNO1616 FX maybe O holds off so you can get good timing next month!
    @candyapple2012 I agree with both of your gtky.  The older I get the less I can tolerate heat and I order everything from Amazon prime
    @50wife Yay for the new nephew!
    @Mrsmiller8588 Congrats on the new job!
    @dragonette505 Hope the egg comes soon so you don't get too dusty!
    @kiwi2628 That's awesome that your OB is being so proactive and giving you the referral!
    @jsnakehole Yay for being off the bench!
    @emilylove25 Free work lunches are my favorite.  I don't really like interviewing people, but I do like the free lunches  that go with it!
    @purplg8r Hopefully you can get in for an ultrasound so you don't have to worry while on your trip.
    @augusta108 Glad you had a good trip!
    @kiki75 So sorry to see you back here.  It's the worst when you get your hopes up just to have them crushed.

Month/Cycle: 7/6, 4/4 AL

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU:bbt, pnv, opk, cm, hio, and pom juice

R/R:  I'm home! And O is no where in sight.  So I'm glad we will have good timing, but confused because I usually O around CD 16 / 17.  My temps the past 2 days were higher, but I don't think they are reliable.  I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens the next couple of days.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Stealing this from TWW. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
    My smartphone.  I literally do everything on my phone and my H jokes that I couldn't breathe without it

• Options
    So sorry for AF @kiki75, all the wine!
  • Options
    @orbmaker how long is your hair now? I chopped mine a few years ago and donated it.  After it grew out I've left it long since. 
    I randomly consider chopping it again but I feel like short hair is more work bc you can't just throw it all up on the top of your head. I'm lazy AF in the morning and ain't nobody got time for that 
  • Options
    @50Wife My hair is "medium" length now. I had looooong hair before my wedding and chopped it into a bob last summer. And then bobbed it again. Now I'm ready to try short-short I think, like Anne Hathaway's pixie.