Trouble TTC
Options

TTTC Checkin 3/1/2017

2»

Re: TTTC Checkin 3/1/2017

• Options
    @kaitlink33 Insomnia is so not fun! I used to have to take sleeping pills nightly. My mind just races. I used to do progressive muscle relaxation every night, that seemed to help. I also tried a self-hypnosis relaxation podcast- I was always out before it finished. Maybe either of those would help you.... ***TMI warning*** now when I cant sleep and toss and turn, my husband... ahem... gets me off. lol He calls it my sleeping pill. 

@MandyBeeSLP YAY! Congrats!!! FX for a super healthy pregnancy!

AFM- I've had a difficult week. Like a really crappy week. I've just been really emotional. My little brother was arrested Saturday because he is making horrible choices with his friend choices. We bailed him out Sunday afternoon. I started my period yesterday, so I've been super crampy and yuck feeling. My husband has been having kidney stones the earlier part of last week, so that has been rough for us. I was going to go to an IF support group on Thursday, but something else came up and I wasn't able to make it. I start clomid on CD 3. It's my first round. and I am don't know how I am feeling about it... I want to be hopeful, but I also am tired of having my heart broken. I was so sure I was going to test positive last week because we BD at all the right times, but like I posted last week, I didn't actually ovulate. 

I'm so sick of this. 

Trigger warning

me: 28 dh: 34
    married since October 2015-started trying immediately
    dx: PCOS, anovulatory
    rx: provera metformin progesterone
    *TW*
    BFP August 2016- early mc- Enoch Matthis
    1 clomid cycle (March 2017)
    BFP March 2017  ~  EDD December 13, 2017
    di/di TWINS!!!!! vanishing twin- Hannah Jordan
    DS-Nov 23, 2017- emergency induction-- Pre-eclampsia
    *End TW*
    BFP Sept.2019

• Options
    Hang in there @mrswifeytoad!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MandyBeeSLP wonderful result! Delighted your on your way ;)
    Me: 34 DH: 32
    TTC #1: Oct 2015
    DX: Unexplained - all tests normal
    TXX:
    Jan '17 - 1st round of Letrozole 25mg CD1-9... BFN
    Feb '17 - 2nd round of Letrozole 25mg CD1-9... BFN
    Mar '17 - 3rd round of Letrozole 25mg CD1-9 + IUI... BFP!!!!!! 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @kaitlink33 - I know I am resurrecting a dead thread here, but I saw this article the other day: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/opinion/sunday/can-sleep-deprivation-cure-depression.html and thought of you.

My DH struggles with insomnia and there were some good suggestions in the article. I've bought him a pair of the glasses that block blue light to wear in the evenings. We'll try anything once. ;) Next step is buying one of those alarm clocks that lights up.