TTC After a Loss

TTCAL Check in 3/13

2»

Re: TTCAL Check in 3/13

• SP128 justsuzie vlagrl29 @SeriouslySirius

Thanks ladies for the additional perspective. I get that symptoms can make a lot go BSC, but it's a far leap from a bad period to a CP. 

Also, I am feeling extra bitchy now too. Nearing the end of cycle 6 and it feels like AF is on her way. 
  • ugh boo to AF @dragonfly87 -  I'm in whatever mode right now ha!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @SP128 We just got another snow day called for tomorrow!  Hope you are getting one too and able to spend some time with H.
  • SP128SP128 member
    @justsuzie 2 hour delay. Better than full day!!!!!! Enjoy tomorrow 
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• @dragonfly87 I wouldn't give it another thought. It's nice that she seems apologetic, but if people would just lurk a little and get a feel for the community they'd know that what they are doing/saying is inappropriate.

@justsuzie @sp128 - the cabin fever is real. I don't mind the cold but this mild winter has given me unreal weather expectations! Also anytime it's nice I don't have plans but anytime there is snow in the forecast of course I need to leave the house. Murphy's law.

@SeriouslySirius I think you put it perfectly - unless they're regulars (who are typically awesome and a wealth of information), basically everyone over there could use a crash course in basic bump etiquette, realities of TTGP, etc. There are ladies there that have been trying for years and I just saw someone complain about trying for TWO months!

I have lurked here before, but I am not exactly sure what does/doesn't warrant a TW here, so this is just a big TW for most of this post.

1.) Intro

Hello ladies. I am new around here. I've posted in TTGP briefly before getting a BFP. I was active for probably a week or two on Nov BMB, but I just had a MC - it was my 4th (+1 ectopic and my DS).

Aside from my ute issues, I enjoy some snark and am looking forward to getting to know you ladies. It's so hard not really having many people to have simple conversations with about these kinds of things.

2.) Status

LMP was the end of January, but we started TTC in August. One MC in Nov and then this one. Just waiting for everything to get back to normal, will have full blood workup with my doctor in a few weeks to see if there is something causing my subsequent losses.

3.) Rants/ Raves

Well, obviously need to rant about my body but I have not exactly been treating it like a temple. It's just a crap endless cycle of emotional eating and loss so it's really hard to get to where I need to be weight/active/physically to be in the best shape to have a "successful" pregnancy. I almost hope after I have a blood work up that there is something wrong so it can be pinpointed and fixed or at least addressed.

4.) GTKY - anyone ever tried any fun subscription boxes - birch box, book of the month etc.

I never subscribed, but there was a local one that I was interested in trying - it basically includes various items from different local specialty items/retailers/manufacturers. Other than that, the only subscriptions I've received are the ones that I forgot to turn off after a free trial lol.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• @rkroupa I use Ovia Fertility.  It seems to be pretty user friendly and easy to use. 

Baby #1: BFP on 10/12/2011, EDD 6/24/2012 Born: 6/16/2012 Boy!

Baby #2: BFP on 11/11/2016, EDD 7/25/2017 - MC 1/2/2017

• 1.) Intro Mimi, not new, CP/PUL/ECtopic Aug 2016, MMC Dec16-Jan17

2.) Status benched
    3.) Rants/ Raves 
    Finally got AF, yay its been so long since I got KU immediately after my first loss but at least my body seems back to normal :) Also I've been offline for a bit but still lurking. I haven't had time to reply to all the posts so I stopped posting but now it looks like I'm so far behind that I cant catch up in replies.  

4.) GTKY - anyone ever tried any fun subscription boxes - birch box, book of the month etc. 
    No I always wanted too but I'm so broke all the time haha.
  • @flowerpower5838 welcome. Sad you are joining but it's a great community. I'm in the best shape of my life and had an ectopic and early loss. I think I just had bad luck with a bad egg? And the ectopic, well who knows. After both losses I have gone a little too overboard making healthy choices. There is only so much you can do without letting it consume you. GL. 

@MimoCa welcome back. Good to hear you are getting back on track. Hope you are only briefly visiting!
  • pandawarespandawares member
    edited March 2017
    Anyone have any html for spoiler buttons that work here?
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • SP128SP128 member
    @flowerpower5838  I am so sorry that you are joining our little group.  It stinks.  These ladies are top notch.  I wouldn't have gotten through the last couple of months without them.  I hope your stay is short and sweet.  Please take care of yourself.  The process is a bitch.  
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• @justsuzie I'm benched for next month so I can enjoy my BFF visit from Ireland with lots of booze and probably next month after that. So I'll be sticking around of my own accord for around while and who knows how much longer after that though I hope you and everyone else get to leave me here all by my wholesome. BFP all arounddddddddd ladies! 
  • Glad to see you back @MimoCa. I was wondering where you went.
  • rkrouparkroupa member
    edited March 2017
    @hdaley Thanks gir! That is the one I am using...I was supposed to get my period today and I didn't...so I tested this morning and got a BFN. :( So frustating to just sit and wait for AF to come. 
    Me: 31  DH: 31
    Married: 11.2.14
    TTC: October 2015
    BFP: 1.24.16
    Confirmed MC: 2.25.16 at 8 weeks. Blighted Ovum.
    Baby Due: 4.24.17
    Confirmed M/C 10.27.16 at 14 weeks; D&C 10/28/16