June 2017 Moms

Tell Me Tuesday

Stankonia2014Stankonia2014 member
edited March 2017 in June 2017 Moms
1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?

If you couldn’t live in your current town, where would you move?

Is there one thing you still won't tell your parents you have done?

4. Who is your celebrity crush? (Bonus points for pictures)

Re: Tell Me Tuesday

• 1. Target
    2. San Diego in a heartbeat 
    3. I don't think so. My mom doesn't know every single detail of my life but she knows all the big stuff at this point. 
    4. Used to be Michael B. Jordan but he seems to get douchier the more accolades he gets so I don't know anymore. Maybe the woman who plays Beth (Randall's wife) on This is Us. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • edited March 2017

1. Williams and Sonoma!  Give me all the high priced kitchen gadgets I can find.  I love that place so much and they give a military discount. 

2. I have a few choice locations I'd like to live.  Thailand would be hands down one of my first choices if I moved overseas.  It's a beautiful country and the locals are really nice.  However you must be married to a local to actually own land over there so that's a bummer.   Otherwise I'd probably move somewhere in the South.  I've always felt I was a southern belle in another life, I've always been attracted to the cuisine and culture and sense of heritage. 

3.  I would never disclose half the things I've done in my career in the Navy.  Woooo no way! 

4. My life long celeb crushes have been Brad Pitt (especially Thelma and Louise Brad Pitt), LL Cool J, Robert Redford in his younger days and my current favorite silver fox the Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll.  I will also add Tupac to my list, he was sexy when he was alive. 

• mkrelmkrel member
    1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
    Pottery Barn. I want my house looking like their catalog...

2. If you couldn’t live in your current town, where would you move?
    Back to San Diego. I lived there for 10 years and it feels like home. I have also always wanted a house in the FL Keys. 

3. Is there one thing you still won't tell your parents you have done?
    Not that I can think of. 

I've always loved Matthew McConaughey 
  • 1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
    It depends on what I'm buying! Target for essentials, Williams-Sonoma for kitchen stuff, Gap or LOFT for my cool mom wardrobe, Pottery Barn for the house...

San Francisco or San Diego. I know they are vastly different, but I can't decide. 

I'm sure there are plenty of things! 

Hmm. Currently? Josh Duhamel. 
  • 1. I can only pick one?!?! Target is good

2. New Zealand. I fell in love with it when I visited. I will spend a fortune getting fresh produce shipped there though...

3. Anything that has to do with my college party days

4. Denzel Washington, LL Cool J, Vin Diesel, Lzzy Hale, Corey Taylor and Catherine Zeta Jones

• mkrelmkrel member
    @silliegirlie143 I also love Denzel..
  • 1. Nordstrom.  I would have one well dressed family.  
    2. Anywhere in NC.  I miss my family dearly.  
    3. Mom and dad and DH for that matter don't need to know about my preDH sex life. 
    4.  Ummmmm Bob Harper 

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • itsfine said:
    1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? Probably Amazon or Target. 

2. If you couldn’t live in your current town, where would you move? I LOVE Oregon or Washington

3. Is there one thing you still won't tell your parents you have done? Probably the amount of drugs I used to do. And that I was a slutty teenage drunk.

Ruby Rose

SITB

• @hustermom14 I love the Grey's men too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Fun fact: I had a friend in high school who said Shemar Moore was her godbrother or somehow in her family. I kind of did the smile and nod thing whenever she talked about it until she shared pictures of the two of them together that were very obviously from a family function. I'm glad I never openly expressed my disbelief. 
  • 1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? Hobby Lobby! Or Target

2. If you couldn’t live in your current town, where would you move? I'd love to move back to San Antonio! We loved *most* of our time there and sad it was only for 1.5 years.

3. Is there one thing you still won't tell your parents you have done? When I lost my virginity... yep... nope.

4. Who is your celebrity crush? (Bonus points for pictures). Andrew Lincoln and Kris Letang. But they change all the time haha.

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • @EmeraldNC I mean...how can you not? They're all so gorgeous!
  • . At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
    My first thought was Target, but then I thought of Amazon... and I also love Kohls...
    Arizona because our parents live there and it makes me sad that Chloe won't be able to see her grandparents all the time like I did growing up!
    Probably all the partying I did when I lived in AZ. 
    I've never really had a celebrity crush. Most of the Grey's guys are hot. And Shemar Moore. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? Sephora

2. If you couldn’t live in your current town, where would you move? Virginia, we went on a mini vacation 2 years ago and loved it!

3. Is there one thing you still won't tell your parents you have done? When I lost my virginity or all the sneaky things I did!

4. Who is your celebrity crush? (Bonus points for pictures) Gosh I have so many lol 

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• 1.Target for sure! 

2. Mount pleasant, Sc 

3. I've shared all my juicy stuff from my past already. 

4. I fall for the characters that the celebs play first, which then attracts me to them. Mine are Zac Efron from the lucky one... and Channing tatums character from the vow. 
  • Amending my celebrity crush answer because I 100% forgot about Jason Momoa. 

• 1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? Joining team Amazon! 

Lame answer, but somewhere that doesn't cause so many allergy issues.

There are a few things I don't even want to admit to myself, let alone my parents!

He makes my husband's wrestling watching habit tolerable. Bonus points for Irish accent!

Jeffrey Dean Morgan!

Eli Roth
  • 1) Marshalls/Homegoods (I have an unhealthy addiction)
    2) We actually moved to the town next to where I grew up which is what I always wanted but hey how about a house somewhere warm too ;)
    3) I can't think of anything specific but there are definitely some things I'm sure!
    4) Daniel Gillies too @krex (are you anOriginals fan?) and Jeremy Renner

• @swanbrooner here, here on Finn Bálor! DH is a serious wrestling fan as well. There are a couple crushes I could mention..Finn is definitely up there!

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• 1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
    I'm such a lame thirty-something adult: it would probably be like West Elm/Crate & Barrel/Pottery Barn

Southern California - I want to live my the ocean.

I mean, there is a lot they don't know. Smoked weed would be the biggest one I don't want them to know.

I am currently in love with Colin O'Donoghue from Once Upon a Time. I love a man with a beard, light eyes, an accent, and a lanky/lean body. Mmmmm.

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • @email2ash - heck yeah!!!  I'm currently binge watching it on Netflix!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• 1. Target fo sho
    2. My parents have a little cottage on a lake in NY, it's my favorite place in the world.  But I wouldn't want to spend winters there #saynotothesnow
    3. I'm pretty sure my parents have more things they wouldn't want ME to find out
    4. Hiddles.  Always.

• swanbroonerswanbrooner member
    edited March 2017
    @Yailani23 His smile is just too cute. Alberto Del Rio was my first of many wrestling crushes!
  • bergberg member
    Late to the party...
    1. Amazon

2. Probably the DR, or the FL Keys

3. Oh for sure.  They don't need to know about the parties my bff threw at her house every Christmas break when her parents would go to FL.

So much eye candy... can't beleive no one said Milo yet...  I've been all about him since Luke pushed him into a lake when he weighed like 3lbs on GG.
    Image result for milo ventimiglia