April 2017 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 3.9.17

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is a big thing you've crossed off your baby to-do list lately, and/or a big thing you've been putting off?
BabyFetus Ticker
Married: 12-04-06 
Annabelle: 1-1-08
Patrick: 8-15-10
EDD: 4-20-17

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 3.9.17

• Options
    How far along are you? 34 weeks

How big is baby? Gigantic.  (Supposedly the size of a butternut squash)

Appointments this week? I had a measurement u/s on Tuesday.  Baby is approximately 6 lbs already and in the transverse position.  :/

Symptoms? Just feeling huge and tired lately.

Rant/Rave/Questions? We have two snowstorms headed our way over the next 4 days.  I don't mind winter, but I'm ready for spring!

GTKY: What is a big thing you've crossed off your baby to-do list lately, and/or a big thing you've been putting off?  I finally busted out the carseat/stroller and pack n play.  The kid now has a ride home from the hospital and a place to sleep!  :D
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    36 weeks (+5 at this point... late ticker change)

Baby is big! The doctor estimates 5lbs and long at this point. 

We we had our routine 36 week appt on Friday at 36+1. GBS swab, position ultrasound, BP was good, overall weightgain was good, baby's HR was 144. Baby is head down and anterior! Let's hope he stays that way!

Symptoms: pelvic pressure, some tension in my mid back. I can see my first stretch mark starting to form on my lower belly. Still feeling mostly good. 

Rants/raves/questions: not much this week. 

GTKY: we ordered our glider chair which should be here this week. Started making out meal plan for freezer meals, and started making a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. We also took a labor and delivery class, breast feeding class, baby basics class, and I signed all my consents for the hospital. We're feeling mostly ready!