TTC After a Loss
Options

TGIF 3.10.17

Woot Woot Friday!

What are you up to this weekend?

Re: TGIF 3.10.17

• Options
    We had a snow day here in CT so my weekend has already begun.  Tomorrow I am going to an art opening and hanging with some friends.  I just entered the 2ww today according to FF but I still plan to have a few drinks tomorrow.  We are ntnp.  
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    Staying warm !!!! Hibernating. Poas 

thats pretty much it. Dh has to work 
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @justsuzie - have fun at the art opening- sounds very glamorous! lol
    @SP128 - everything crossed for you girl!!

Hibernating this weekend as well - its going to be so cold! No definite plans as of right now everything is up in the air. Thinking of updating my 5 year old nook to an ipad so might be checking out Best Buy this weekend.
  • Options
    Painting the basement this weekend! We are getting so close to finally being done with it! 
  • Options
    We have plans with friends to go out to lunch and visit a couple of breweries, but my stomach is tore up. We'll see how I feel in the morning. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    No plans. My mom is in town so I took the day off today to hang with her and my DS.  My bathroom remodel has begun so I'm excited about that.  The floors have been installed and walls are going up now. Sunday is my EDD so I'm trying to stay busy. I have had some tearful moments all week.  Doesn't help that my body is playing games with me. Now on cycle day 33. I have been pretty consistent with 28 days. Come on already!  
  • Options
    Im sorry for the upcoming EDD @mack2342. AF still hasn't come?
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @Mack2342 hugs lady. 
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    @TScalei and @SP128. Thanks. No AF yet.  I will probably call RE on Monday if it hasn't started yet
  • Options
    I'm planning on finishing one of my knitting projects and revamping my business website. GF will be in town interviewing for summer jobs, so we're going to go out for ice cream and drink bubbly :)
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just hang out with my family. No big plans though. I'm loving all the American food though!!! (I live in New Zealand now). All my siblings are taller then me now too, it's so fun to catch up with them.
  • Options
    @sp128 Hibernating sounds relaxing.  I do that most weekends. Good luck poas-ing.

@TScalei Best Buy is dangerous.  We went in there one weekend last year for a dvd and walked out with a 4D 60inch tv and a ps4.

@Mack2342 Ugh, sorry!
  • Options
    @Perfectypo What's your fave american food?
  • Options
    @justsuzie that is a hard one! But I think the main ones are pepper jack cheese, KFC buiscuits, Costco muffins and ice cream. I love NZ but their ice cream is just not up to standard, and they don't have as many flavours.