September 2015 Moms
Options

laundry soap recommendation

Any recommendations for a laundry soap for baby that is good for getting stains out without having to pretreat? DD is refusing to wear bibs anymore and her purex baby soap is getting nothing out. I'm having the worst trouble with stains from oranges and don't want to have to soak and scrub clothes daily.

Re: laundry soap recommendation

• Options
    Oxy Clean Spray n Wash works wonders. I used it when she was an infant and had poopy blow outs daily. It works!
  • Options
    Awsome! We'll try that, thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use gain laundry soap. And I'll spray shout on any stains just before washing. Works for us in keeping her clothes clean. 
  • Options
    BabyBugutskyBabyBugutsky member
    edited February 2017
    I use Purex as well and same issue. For the real bad stains I just use dawn dish soap. I put a bit on and give it a little scrub. Then rinse it and throw it in the wash. Gets the stains out great.

*edit because I couldn't spell Purex apparently 
  • Options
    @kkerner87 bought it and it worked great! Got most of the stains out, only the really bad dryed in one's were left but looked much better. @babycreel I use gain for the rest of the family and love it but she use to have such sensitive skin I'm afraid to risk it. @BabyBugutsky great idea with the dawn, I never thought of that!
  • Options
    I have two eczema girls. Tide free & Clear or All Free & Clear is what we use. Gets all the stains out and no skin flare-ups.
  • Options
    my son has eczema too. we use Persil. I love it