September 2017 Moms

HDBD 3/8

mrsmarygsmrsmarygs member
edited March 2017 in September 2017 Moms
Didn't see one of these yet today, so I thought I'd start one even if it's late. 
12+2 
Just started feeling the top of my uterus when I lean on countertops or lay on my stomach. That's definitely mostly bloat, but a little bit of a bump too!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: HDBD 3/8

• Loading the player...
  • @amandarene112 ahhhhh so adorable lol
  • Thanks, @daniellelynette. I feel anything but cute, but it's still nice to hear! 

• @amandarene112 if you saw me today you'd feel 1,000x better! You are gorgeous. And I know I've said it before but I LOVE the hair. I wanted to do something like that but blue with mine!
  • @daniellelynette Do it, but make sure you find someone who does a good job at keeping your hair healthy, otherwise it could get unhealthy and brittle really quickly. My hair was blue for several months before this, and will probably be blue again after this. Blue is my favorite, my home base. I know it's an unnatural hair color, but it feels really natural to me when I have blue hair, if that makes sense, haha!

• Seeing these bumps make me feel sooo much better because I feel like i'm huge already!  Today I finally put on my first maternity shirt and my husband was like "wow! you're def pregnant!"  Gee, thanks. :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @kailapop Your hair is always so beautiful!!! I never do anything with mine lol
  • I'm such a slacker. I took weekly photos of my previous two pregnancies starting at 8 weeks. I haven't taken a single photo yet. Maybe I'll start at 12 weeks... :/ 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @kailapop Your hair is always so beautiful!!! I never do anything with mine lol
    Thanks girl. I enjoy doing my hair, it makes me feel a little better about myself. Plus I do it like 3 times a week when it's clean. The other days it's just left over (my HDBD picture is the fourth day). 
  • kailapop said:
    @kailapop Your hair is always so beautiful!!! I never do anything with mine lol
    Thanks girl. I enjoy doing my hair, it makes me feel a little better about myself. Plus I do it like 3 times a week when it's clean. The other days it's just left over (my HDBD picture is the fourth day). 
    4th day without washing?? GIRL! Props to you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @SuzieMay827 your bump is adorable. I still feel like I'm all belly and no bump yet. 
  • kailapop said:
    @kailapop Your hair is always so beautiful!!! I never do anything with mine lol
    Do you sleep in rollers?  Tell me your magic. 
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• @Jamiern01 thank you! I'm starting to feel better about it, especially now we know he's a boy I feel like I've been able to connect more to my bump rather than just hating my belly. I had a woman in the past ask if I was about 4 months along and that you could really tell when I turned to the side. I was not pregnant at the time...
    Me: 26 DH:25
    Married:August 2015
    TTC #1 since April 2016
  • @Jamiern01 thank you! I'm starting to feel better about it, especially now we know he's a boy I feel like I've been able to connect more to my bump rather than just hating my belly. I had a woman in the past ask if I was about 4 months along and that you could really tell when I turned to the side. I was not pregnant at the time...
    Oh. My. Gosh. That's so rude. I can't even... I'm sorry that happened to you! 
  • Some people have no filter. Pregnancy is such a sensitive subject for so many women I don't understand why people feel compelled to comment.
  • I think it's just such an exciting thing that people forget manners and just say the first thing that pops in their head. But I think every bump I've seen on here looks adorable and we should all feel proud. We are growing tiny humans! So crazy!
    Me: 26 DH:25
    Married:August 2015
    TTC #1 since April 2016
  • @SuzieMay827 AMEN to that. Growing a human is amazing and everyone should proudly rock their bump!!!!!
  • I think it's just such an exciting thing that people forget manners and just say the first thing that pops in their head. But I think every bump I've seen on here looks adorable and we should all feel proud. We are growing tiny humans! So crazy!
    I think this is exactly the case. There's something about the hope of a new life, no matter the circumstances, that just makes people forget their filter. So long as I think it wasn't clearly said in malice, I try to just let it go. 
  • @beccam1230 I have that dress too! Lol. 
  • All of these bumps are just so cute!!!!!  <3
  • @daniellelynette Haha it's sooo comfy!! Plus I found it in January at Target for like $7!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • @beccam1230 LOL yesssss I was just talking about this with someone else too, I got mine at target on January 1st for $7 too!!!! I got one in the black/dark navy color too.. not sure which color it is I haven't looked that hard lol. 
  • @daniellelynette I got the dark navy one too! I guess it's dark navy, haha I haven't looked too closely either! It's a comfy maternity dress for super cheap, I don't even care what color it is!
  • @beccam1230 yes they are so soft and comfortable! I'm so excited that I got them too, they'll be so nice for being super pregnant in summer
  • @daniellelynette agree!! I was excited that it was warm enough here today to wear it! But definitely will be awesome when it's really hot
  • @daniellelynette agree!! I was excited that it was warm enough here today to wear it! But definitely will be awesome when it's really hot
    It was 28 degrees and snowing here lol lol 

• 14+6. Apparently my ass has decided to disappear already. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @beccam1230 LOL yesssss I was just talking about this with someone else too, I got mine at target on January 1st for $7 too!!!! I got one in the black/dark navy color too.. not sure which color it is I haven't looked that hard lol. 
    Yes! Love this dress. Can't wait for warmer weather. I have the dark gray one. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    I had a complete stranger say, "you must be due any day now!" I was not pregnant. I was pissed. And she did not leave me a good tip.