October 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-in 3/8

Check-in for those who are pregnant after a loss. Introduce yourself, tell us your story.

1) How far along are you?

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally?

3) When is your next appointment?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions

5) GTKY: What is your favorite vacation you've taken? Or where is your dream destination?
October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
DD-Due 10/24/17
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: PGAL Check-in 3/8

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mommac2017 Sorry you're still feeling so sick.  Fx for a great appointment tomorrow!

@migdala How cute of your DH! I tell a few more people each week but just keep waiting until "after the next appointment."  How amazing that you could hear/see everything via an abdominal scan! It really is amazing how much difference even a week makes. Hope you start feeling physically better soon!
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    @laeberge3 my nausea has definitely lessened the past couple days. I'm 10+3, but Saturday at 9+6, I was so miserable that I had to take Reglan. Then Sunday I was ok. A little iffy on nausea, but not terrible. Monday I woke up even better. I have woken up in the motn kind of nauseous and it's not 100% gone, but it's nothing that bothers me at this point. Boobs are still a little sore and I'm still a little tired all day, but functional tired now instead of completely exhausted.
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? 10+3

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally? I'm good on both, strangely. My ms has nearly vanished, which I would normally freak about, but I'm using my doppler and finding a great HB, so I'm finally calming down for the first time since before my bfp

3) When is your next appointment? not until the end of the month

4) Rants/Raves/Questions 

5) GTKY: What is your favorite vacation you've taken? Or where is your dream destination? I haven't done anything particularly exciting. Dh and I would love to go to Europe someday, but with soon-to-be 4 kids, I don't see it happening for quite some time.
  • Options
    RileypieRileypie member
    edited March 2017
    Hi ladies

Dang! Bump at my post...and it was soooo long. Will try again. Sorry.
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? 6+6

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally? Physically -  nauseous most of the day, very bloated and very sore boobs.

3) When is your next appointment? My first appointment is March 22. It feels like forever away and honestly it feels like this pregnancy has been going by so slow. Once I get some reassurance from my appointment, I think I'll be able to relax and enjoy it more. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions. Not too much at the moment. I'm just glad that the spotting stopped. If you can even call it that. It only happened when I wiped, except once there was a small blob of pink discharge in the toilet. It freaked me out to the point I fished it out and examined it. Seriously. Having lost a pregnancy makes you turn into a crazy person. 

5) GTKY: What is your favorite vacation you've taken? Or where is your dream destination? The favourite vacation I have taken was Dominican in 2015. This was where we conceived our DS after our first pregnancy ended in MC. Dream vacation though, is definitely Australia!
  • Options
    @reneeannemm, I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time right now. Those milestones are soooo hard. Any chance you could get in sooner with your doctor just for peace of mind? My OB has been so wonderful and scheduled 2 extra appointments for me. One is today! 

Anyways, I'm really sorry. Maybe chat with your OB about your concerns and see if you can come in sooner just for a quick scan?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @laeberge3 I told two close female friends and my mom.  My mom told my dad, but promised to stay quiet otherwise.  But my mom usually tells her sister (my aunt) everything, and said aunt sent a text message about how "things happen for a reason" after my miscarriage along with Bible verses.  I think my aunt meant well, but it was neither well said nor well taken.  Probably shouldn't have told my mom.  I think that I am just going to make people uncomfortably suspicious as my bump grows but not say a word otherwise.

@sjohns08 I am incubating kid #4 right now too, and travel hopes are quickly waning for sure!

1) How far along are you? 9 weeks today

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally?  Doing better physically.  The nausea is starting to calm down and I was able to cook my family a nice dinner last night, which is something that is very important to me but I had been unable to handle it the last few weeks.

3) When is your next appointment? I had one yesterday (3/8).  The next one is in a month.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions

5) GTKY: What is your favorite vacation you've taken? Or where is your dream destination? Most of my travel has been for education or business or weddings.  But DH and I had a nice honeymoon in the Caribbean and also spent some time at a resort in Cancun, Mexico a few years back.
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options
    @mommac2017 Thank you so much. I just saw my doctor earlier this week - and I really like her - but when I told her how hard this milestone was she said we just have to assume everything is OK until the next scan. I think I can make it. Fifteen days to go!

@aprilsarahjune I like your style ;) 
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
    MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16
    Dx December 2016: unexplained 
    January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
    BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
    EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
    Ambrose born on his due date!

• Options
    @reneeannemm hoping you hit and fly past that milestone uneventfully <3

@rileypie welcome!

1) How far along are you?  8+5

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally?  PGAL brain has kicked in hard the last several days.  I keep wanting to check for the HB again but I want to just leave baby alone until MH gets home this weekend.  I skipped diclegis accidentally while transitioning to 3rd shift and I'm never making that mistake again.

3) When is your next appointment?  At 10+4 (with MH!) with my midwife to find the HB and do a trans-abdominal ultrasound.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions

5) GTKY: What is your favorite vacation you've taken? Or where is your dream destination?  Northern Russia over summer solstice.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    1) 8w+2d 

2) physically - my awful nausea has gone away, which terrifies me. But I did puke today so idk. I'm obviously paranoid. Emotionally - we passed the week of my last loss so I feel a little better, even tho I know that doesn't mean anything it's still somewhat reassuring. Just mostly nervous about the fluctuating symptoms :(

3) my next appointment is an ultrasound TODAY at 3:30!!!! <3 

4) my midwife used a portable scanner yesterday and we saw my sweet baby's heartbeat! I was thrilled. I will be able to breathe after this ultrasound today if everything is measuring on track and blood work looks good. I am hopeful. 

5) We went to St Thomas on our honeymoon and that was absolutely beautiful. But so was the Dominican Republic! And South Africa! 
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? 7w3d

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally? Tired and queasy, sore boobs, it's nice to have symptoms though haha! The nightmares have stopped so that's nice, still doesn't really feel real but hopefully the ultrasound next week will help that.

3) When is your next appointment? March 14

4) Rants/Raves/Questions Not right now I don't hink. It's a little frustrating that my last couple of cravings have ended up making me feel really sick :(

5) GTKY: What is your favorite vacation you've taken? Or where is your dream destination? My favourite would probably be Disneyland with DD1. She was 7 and we went just the two of us, it was so mellow and fun, I loved it! I'd love to go to Africa, don't know where exactly, maybe Ethiopia since that's where my brother is from but I'd have to do my research about qhich country would be the best for me.
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• Options
    @MamaStreeter Give us an update on how that u/s goes today!
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options

5. A cross country trip east to Prince Edward Island when I was about ten with a close second going to NYC as an adult.
    I'm actually from PEI, I don't live there anymore though!
  • Options
    @aprilsarahjune @flowerintherain baby's heartbeat was 175 and measured right on track for our due date!! Couldn't have gone better. 
  • Options
    @reneeannmm What kind of doppler did you get?  I'm looking to purchase...

@MamaStreeter @mommac2017 - yay for good US!
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    @laeberge3 I got the Sonoline B! 
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
    MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16
    Dx December 2016: unexplained 
    January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
    BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
    EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
    Ambrose born on his due date!