March 2017 Moms

Wednesday update 3/8/17

Alright ladies, let us know how you're doing if you're still pregnant.  And for those that have already had babies, please share too!  We love pictures 

How far along are you or how old is baby?: 

How big is baby:

Upcoming appointments this week:

Any new symptoms or changes or baby milestones?:

Rants/Raves/Questions for new moms:

GTKY: Favorite spring time activity:
ME: 34
DH: 37
DD: 03/17/17
DS: 12/06/19

Re: Wednesday update 3/8/17

• How far along are you or how old is baby?: 39 weeks!

How big is baby: 
    pumpkin, American Shorthair cat, mini skateboard, body of a violin, full rack of ribs, dozen Krispy Kreme donuts

Upcoming appointments this week: 
    tomorrow have NST in the morning and OB appt in afternoon.  Monday have another growth ultrasound to get a final estimate of baby to determine induction/c-section next week.

Any new symptoms or changes or baby milestones?: 
    still lots of baby movements, leaking a little fluid, still hungry all the time.

Rants/Raves/Questions for new moms: 
    I feel like I'm not going to know when I'm in labor.  I keep having this irrational fear that I just won't know.  I'm also tired of going to work.  (I'm working up until labor so I can maximize my time with baby girl).  I really just feel like I'm at the point of exhaustion and wanting to be done with the pregnancy.  Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful to have made it this far...I know it's a blessing.  I'm just tired....and that's what makes me feel this way. 

GTKY: Favorite spring time activity: 
    DH and I got married in April, so we liked to go on day trips/vacation around that, but this year that's on the back burner.  Maybe we'll do a day trip with LO in April.  I also enjoy going for long walks and doing exercises outside.   Gardening is also something I'm trying to get into.  I really want this beautiful garden, but I never can get it the way I envision it!  I'm gonna try again maybe this year.  
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • How far along are you or how old is baby?: 40 weeks 5 days

How big is baby: a Jackfruit, whatever that is 

Upcoming appointments this week: I have one this afternoon at 1:15, I also have an induction scheduled for Saturday if she doesn't come before then.  Last week I thought there was no way I would make it to then, but now I'm not so sure.

Any new symptoms or changes or baby milestones?: I pretty much feel like I've been living the same day over again for a week and nothing ever changes

Rants/Raves/Questions for new moms: My only rant is this baby needs to GET OUT lol

GTKY: Favorite spring time activity: Gardening

Me 28 DH 28 Married 2012

TTC #1 since March 2015

Metformin + Femara + Gonal F + Trigger = BFP 6/24/16 

EDD 3/3/17

Found out it's a girl! 9/23/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How old is baby: 2 weeks tomorrow 

How big is baby: He's got his 2 week appointment tomorrow, everyone is making a guess how much he'll weigh in, so we'll see who is right

Upcoming appointments this week:  So in order to get baby discharged from Nicu timely, we had to move circumcision to pediatrician, who is doing that tomorrow.

Any new symptoms or changes or baby milestones:  I think baby is going through growth spurt this week, he has had a lot of symptoms that matched description of baby's growth spurt. Yesterday noticed baby has more hair growing on his head.

Rants/Raves/ Questions for new moms:  @mecoats everyone is different, but in my case I knew my body was there in labor. After 38 weeks, I kept feeling like I wasn't going 41 weeks,call it women's intuition, I just knew this wasn't a late baby. Heads up to everyone, there's plentyas a FTM the nurses at hospital didn't tell me and I didn't know to ask,had to figure a bit on my own, either by internet or the ladies here.  Feel free to ask me or an experienced STM questions. 

GTKY: Favorite spring time activity:  My first time living in a state that has spring. Life in Florida it would jump to summer weather around St. Patrick's Day and be summer weather until Thanksgiving or Christmas.  When baby is old enough I'd like to put him in Ergobaby carrier and go for  a walk at a local park, get me healthy again.
  • A little advice for you FTM's, that I have learned on my own: 

1. Buy every size feminine pad for home, I  have used heavy pads, regular and light.  During breastfeeding you will bleed a bit heavier. Be prepared.

2. I have learned to help me in drinking fluids, a cup with a straw, like a tumbler has been easier, especially if I have baby that won't let me put him down for me to go into the kitchen.

3. Around 10 days old baby goes through growth spurt, some babies have obvious symptoms and some don't. My baby has all of them, spans of increased feeding, spans of increased sleepiness, increased fussiness for no reason and being clingy, won't stop crying unless I'm holding him or he's fast asleep like now.
  • How far along are you or how old is baby?: 40 weeks 

How big is baby: A watermelon

Upcoming appointments this week: I had my weekly on Tuesday, I was at 1 cm and thick but soft. Next weekly is next Tuesday when we confirm eviction day (hopefully not needed!)

Any new symptoms or changes or baby milestones?: So.much.heartburn.

Rants/Raves/Questions for new moms: All the people asking me why/if I'm still pregnant. Ugh. 

GTKY: Favorite spring time activity: Gardening, I enjoy killing plants slowly because i forget to water them...haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker