August 2017 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday

2»

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• @DeansGirl14 I was a graduate academic advisor in biomedical engineering for a major research university. You'd be SHOCKED at how many PhD students can't do simple things like what you're talking about. It's ridiculous, honestly.
  • @szwill86 and @happylifex3 She's known to be a bear in the past so I think it's just rearing again. I'm just getting real tired of the side eye whenever anyone at work asks. She's a mother of three and a grandma of three so who knows, haha! Though I will say that those moments make me want to take a shot of something strong to deal with it!
  • Loading the player...
  • I work in a super quiet office with about 8 people or so.  I don't know why, but every once in a while, someone will go "hmmmm" or "huh!" out loud.  and it annoys the crap out of me.  I'm sure they think the same when i drop f-bombs under my breath.
    Me:34 DH:39
    Me: A-Okay!
    DH: 0-1% morphology
    Married: 5/2008  <3
    TTC: 5/2009 
    **TW--BFP**
    2013: IUI x1 Failed
    10/2016: First IVF Cycle! YAY!
    10/31 - Fresh Transfer.
    11/10- BFN.  Starting cycle for FETx2
    12/16 - U/S - Twins! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • As a supervisor people come to me with complaints on a daily. Because that's what adults do, we complain. Anywho the twat award goes to whoever is eating one of my staffs cheese slices that she takes her time to cut and count to have enough for the week. Why would you eat something that doesn't belong to you in the workplace...you aren't home??? This is what I'm dealing with. Oh to be a kid again. 
  • secicc12 said:
    @happylifex3 SERIOUSLY? What does this lady have against you guys?? Haha she sounds nuts. You're super smart to record all your transactions, conversations, etc.. How funny they magically found the key after you sent that video. What BS.
    I have no clue what her problem is. She acts like I did some horrible thing to her and I've only ever met her a handful of times, We've never had any problems, never paid late, and we were only there for a year. It's just weird. I'm so glad to not be associated with them anymore and have our new house - I absolutely love it:) 
  • My TW is currently living at HOME with both parents and my 12 year old brother while waiting for the school year end to join my husband down south where his new job is. I decided I needed to be responsible and stay here to finish out the school year and save money before baby. Except I want to kill everyone half the time. Don't make comments about my clothes in the washing machine, I have to wash clothes. Don't complain I left my plate on the table while I'm clearly still sitting on the couch and I will get my ass up when I'm good at ready to put the plate in the dishwasher. I'm not allowed to hang anything on the walls in MY room. I'm not 12. Ugh I really shouldn't complain but it's driving me nuts!!! Hormonesssssss!!!!!!

Also I really want a freaking spicy chicken sandwich right now.... thanks.... 
  • it's thursday but oh well my twat waffle for today are scams for puppies. so i was emailing someone about an english bulldog puppy that was supposedly here in SC well come to find out they send me this long email about how his wife just died and the puppies are in maryland and they can ship them to us and blah blah blah. do people not realize i know they are full of it. i'm just wondering what they get out of this so they expect people to send them money first? ugh so annoying 
  • @cmmiller531 you deserve all the spicy chicken sandwiches!! I'd go crazy living with my parents and younger sibling during pregnancy. 
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• @britvahok haha I'm rolling through Chickfila on my way home for a fountain sprite!!!