June 2017 Moms

First tri symptoms anyone? (In almost third tri)

edited March 2017 in June 2017 Moms
I am 27 weeks, 4 days and for this entire week (and some of last week) I have nausea, loss of appetite, nothing sounds good, crazy fatigue, etc. I feel like I am in the first trimester all over again. Anyone else?

Re: First tri symptoms anyone? (In almost third tri)

• I'm only 25 weeks this time around, but that happened to me a few times during third tri during my last pregnancy! 
  • Welcome to the third trimester! Sorry...
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, happened to me in my last pregnancy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I didn't have this happen the last pregnancy so that's why i am surprised! Haha :-)
  • My brain stopped working when I read the title of this thread. I was so confused lol. Other than being slightly worn out and sore boobs I don't have many first tri symptoms. 
  • I'm getting some of them back. I think that's normal. I'm taking more naps, which had tapered off after the first tri. Also, I'm not feeling nauseated really, but I have come close to puking a couple times and had my stomach feeling a little off. 
  • I think I had 2 weeks where I didn't have "afternoon sickness". 
    So over being nauseous/throwing up.
  • DH noticed that I'm getting extra tired again. Super fun. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm 27 weeks tomorrow and felt a considerable slow-down this week. I'm so very tired, eating is making me sick and I can't get comfortable enough to sleep. This won't last forever! Tonight it feels like it will never end though. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • I'm 27 weeks today and was just telling DH that I feel like it is first trimester all over again. I've been vomiting again and more exhausted. I read about another hormone spike that happens around this time. 
    Also, my sister is due at the end of March. We have had very comparable pregnancies (with extreme/lasting all day sickness). She was about this far along at New Years and was very sick. She's better again now, so I'm still hoping for relief! 
  • MithKMithK member
    Oh gosh I'm not ready for 1st trimester symptoms to come back!! I don't think I've mentally recovered from the first trimester yet lol. I'm definitely feeling the fatigue tho! I'm not sure whether it's just the fact that I've been completely inactive during this entire pregnancy...but any time standing/ walking for more than 10 minutes, gets me tired! Definitely feeling the aches, particularly from having to sleep on my left side all the time. How are you ladies dealing with that? I get so uncomfortable putting so much pressure on my left side, and my back starts to hurt from trying to keep myself from getting on my back, that I end up tossing and turning all night
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MithK My body hurts from laying on my side too. I blame tossing and turning on my fatigue now.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh god, yes. I've been super sick all week and haven't been sleeping which has caused a fibro flare. The vomiting though, that's all pregnancy. Ugh. 
  • I couldn't get out of bed until noon today no matter how hard I tried. And then I was ready to fall back asleep by 4pm.  My fatigue is definitely coming back. 
  • MithK said:
    Oh gosh I'm not ready for 1st trimester symptoms to come back!! I don't think I've mentally recovered from the first trimester yet lol. I'm definitely feeling the fatigue tho! I'm not sure whether it's just the fact that I've been completely inactive during this entire pregnancy...but any time standing/ walking for more than 10 minutes, gets me tired! Definitely feeling the aches, particularly from having to sleep on my left side all the time. How are you ladies dealing with that? I get so uncomfortable putting so much pressure on my left side, and my back starts to hurt from trying to keep myself from getting on my back, that I end up tossing and turning all night
    Do you have a body pillow, like a snoogle? I am having the pain too from laying on my sides. By the morning I can't take it anymore and just get up early. But the pillows do seem to help some - it's worse without them I guess. 
  • CapricaAndreaCapricaAndrea member
    edited March 2017
    Oh man, I am not ready to vomit again every time I drink water. But the fact that I wasn't even feeling nauseated at all and that last sip of water I had caused an instantaneous reaction .... Ugh. 

And why the hell is it only with water?! I've never had that reaction to juice, even throughout 1st trimester. 
  • Acid reflux coming back.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @CapricaAndrea hopefully it passes quickly. 

It seems like it has passed for me (at least for the time being). 
  • MithKMithK member
    MithK said:
    Do you have a body pillow, like a snoogle? I am having the pain too from laying on my sides. By the morning I can't take it anymore and just get up early. But the pillows do seem to help some - it's worse without them I guess. 
    @helloaustin123 I havent gotten a body pillow yet. I've been hearing mixed reviews about them, so I've been putting it off and trying to live with my very own 'pillow moat' around me. But yea, hasn't been helping with the back issues too much. Might just have to resort to getting a body pillow if I want to maintain my sanity through the next few months! The aim is to look and feel just like the random lady in this photo....plus the big belly! (probably wishful thinking!)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Snoogle all the way. I even took my Snoogle with me on babymoon. IDGAF
  • Trying to resurrect this thread bc I can't do this anymore. I woke up in the middle of the night to throw up and have felt nauseous and crampy and weak all day. I had a baby shower today and it was so hard! Now I'm laying in bed at 5pm on a beautiful Sunday and I feel absolutely awful. I started taking diclegis 1x/day again, but if my stomach doesn't process my dinner it doesn't work bc my belly isn't empty. 
  • @kyreno11 That doesn't sound fun at all! My first trimester "trick" was to basically stop eating by 6:30pm (and that was really only a small meal) so I'd be ok to take the Diclegis at bedtime and get some relief during the majority of the day. Any chance that's an option for you? (I also lacked much of an appetite, and still never really have regained it, so that made it feasible.) Feel better!
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • @c1tym0m22 for a couple weeks in second trimester I had one baked potato each night at 630.  That was pretty helpful. I was just hoping that at 32 weeks i wouldn't have to be doing that. I'm okay most of the time but every week or so I throw up and fight dehydration and go right back to being nauseaus again. I barely ate anything today; mostly water and propel to stay hydrated. 
    I've peed quite a few times today so I don't feel too dehydrated but I'm pretty sure I had a few contractions that were more than BH and that worries me. 
    I'm really feeling down about this
  • @kyreno11 I can only imagine - that doesn't sound like fun at all. Does your ob have any suggestions? 
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • @kyreno11 That sounds absolutely terrible, I'm so sorry you're having such a tough time!! Hope you can find some relief! 

• I'm 30 weeks with these babies and it's first tri nausea and exhaustion so far this weekend. Heartburn has settled in, I'm measuring 37 weeks so I basically feel full term and have 7.5-8 lbs of baby in me, but have 10 weeks left. Thoughts and prayers for my poor husband who has to deal with me!!
  • @c1tym0m22  and @halfthetree thanks! I haven't seen my OB in a couple weeks. I called last time I had an episode of frequent vomiting and that's when I re-started diclegis. I think I'll start taking 2 a day now. It is just frustrating being sick randomly this late in pregnancy. Some days it is really difficult to go to work. I haven't had any contractions today like I had yesterday or I would have called my OB and most likely been sent to L&D.