Options

Monday Ticker Change! 2/27/17

Monday Ladies! June 5, 12, 19, 26!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change! 2/27/17

• Options
    How far along are you? 24 weeks!

How big is baby? Atlantic Puffin

Appointment updates? Nope.

Any new symptoms or changes? Falling asleep is harder. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? We now have the crib, dresser and chair all set in the nursery! We just have lots of decorating to do. 

GTKY: At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? My favorite store is actually Marshalls & TJMaxx. It would take forever to max out a credit card there, though. I only wouldn't mind spending a ton of money on food right now. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 26 weeks 
    How big is baby? Kale
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JendinkJendink member
    edited February 2017
    TB App really makes me mad!! I guess I post later when I'm on my computer 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    25 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    a cauliflower 
    Appointment updates?
    Not until the 22nd 
    Nothing new all just the same now. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I can not stop buying baby clothes. Me and my mom are going to a moms of multiples sale Friday hoping to get my last few big items. 
    Last week when we went to the doctor our little one weighed 2 pounds he is in the 92nd percentile for both height and weight  
    target so I can get a little of everything! 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    24 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    a cantaloupe
    Appointment updates?
    My OB consult went well and I got the OK to try for VBAC if I go into labor naturally before 41 weeks and if this baby isn't breech.
    same old same old
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I have another rotten cold.  I didn't even get a day to feel good in between the last one and this one.
    Probably zulily since I buy junk on there all the time now.  Before kids I would have said some clothing place.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Options
    @amberp1528 - We've only bought two clothing items for baby! I'm assuming we'll get tons at the shower, but maybe I'll be running around buying clothes at the last minute. We'll see!

@kdanjou - Glad your consult went well and you can try for a VBAC! I hope your cold goes away that sounds miserable.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I cannot seem to get on here on Mondays....

How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? Cauliflower 

Appointment updates? GTT next week - I am dreading that awful drink

Any new symptoms or changes?  No just feeling less movement that with my first from what I can tell which sometimes makes me paranoid. That and I am pretty sure that I had food poisoning last Thursday which had me terrified.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Its fat Tuesday! If there anyone is from the mid west -- I had trouble finding Paczki in Denver and had six of them mailed to me this week.

GTKY: At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? I think any homegoods store - Pottery Barn, West Elm, Crate and Barrel, Restoration Hardware.....

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Options
    @lmc929 My coworker brought some paczki and donuts in for Fat Tuesday yesterday. Glad you had some mailed to you, they are delicious! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 26 weeks

How big is baby? Kale.(found out yesterday at the ultrasound she is 2lbs!)

Appointment updates?Had my 26 week plus Glucose test yesterday.  Found out today that I pASSED my glucose test! WOOHOO!!  baby was stubborn and still didn't get any face shots because she was facing my back and would not turn for anything!

Any new symptoms or changes? same....back pain and heart burn :(

Rants/Raves/Questions?  This baby needs to be more cooperative! lol  the ultrasound tech tried for almost 30 minutes yesterday to get decent pictures and all of them she got were crap bc the baby would not turn....

GTKY: At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?  Target or Kohls

• Options
    danijo I celebrated more of a fat week by eating six Paczkis hahahahahaha!

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15