March 2017 Moms
Options

@KJD291 AW ---BABY IS HERE!

Re: @KJD291 AW ---BABY IS HERE!

• Options
    I am so happy you finally get to meet baby girl but I'm sorry you are having to deal with induction. All that matters is a healthy baby at the end of all this!!! You can do this! I am praying hard for you. Breaking my water helped a ton to move things along for me. That could be a consideration if you are open to it. No matter what, you've been such an inspiration to all of us and I know I've been so grateful for your support!! 
  • Options
    Hang in there Mama!!!!! <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending lots of love and best wishes your way @kjd291!! So sorry this isn't what you envisioned for your second birth, but hopefully L&D is faster than anticipated and you get meet your sweet baby girl soon!
  • Options
    Bump ;) updated 
  • Options
    Oh my goodness it's finally happening! Sorry your labor isn't starting out the way you hoped but I am so excited for you to finally get to meet your little one!!!! Keeping everything crossed for a quick and smooth delivery!!

You might still beat April the giraffe to the finish line!  :D

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers heading your way. Induction can be exhausting, so I'm glad they are giving you tonight to rest up. You've got this!!
  • Options
    I'm so gonna be checking this board as soon as I wake up! Can't wait to see your name on the birth announcements thread! <3 
  • Options
    I cannot wait to see your morning posts!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm so happy for you! You've been on my mind today. The whole day when I was at the hospital waiting for my boy to get discharged I was thinking "Gotta check when I get home on @kjd291!" You can do it! Looking forward to your birth announcement!
  • Options
    @kjd291 so happy for you. Hope you meet LO soon!!!
  • Options
    MMaruMMaru member
    Thoughts and prayers are with you and your baby!  Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible!
  • Options
    hisqueen78hisqueen78 member
    edited March 2017
    Thinking of you and praying everything is going smoothly.

• Options
    Best of luck today @kjd291 we're all rooting for you & your baby girl!!!!❤
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So excited for you @kjd291.  I hope everything goes smoothly today!  It's a great day for a birthday ;)
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Good luck!! You'll be great!! I can't wait to see your announcement post :)
  • Options
    Hope you were able to get some rest last night! Thinking of you today!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hoping for a safe and smooth delivery for you! 
  • Options
    Praying for you this morning!!!  <3
  • Options
    Thinking of you this morning! 
  • Options
    best of luck today @kjd291!! I'm so glad you slept and so excited for you to meet your little girl!! Great to hear you feel in control - that is most important! Flip through all your positive affirmations, you are READY mama! So impressed by your ability to stay positive and change your frame of mind! 
  • Options
    I got all warm and tingly after reading your post!! Don't know if it's cause I'm so happy for you or just the nursing baby attached to me  haha but either way I'm so glad things are moving along for you!! It's so nice to feel in control and I'm sure being overdue is helping your body progress more naturally! You can do this!!! Your body was meant for this!! God has a plan and is in control!! **creepy internet stranger hugs**
  • Options
    So glad you're getting to take a bit more control and you're feeling better about everything! This is so exciting!! 
  • Options
    You have such a great mindset, it's inspirational! Hope once you get your water broken that it's all quick from there.  
  • Options
    So excited and encouraged by your update @kjd291 !!! YESSA!!!!!!
  • Options
    Good luck @kjd291!!! I know nothing about colostrum amounts but that looks great!! 
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That amount of colostrum is pretty impressive! Looking forward to more updates!
  • Options
    @kjd291 that is freaking awesome! good for you, lady!!

• Options
    Hope you're all hooked up and feeling those contractions :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Super jealous of that much colostrum... shoot, I sometimes don't get that much milk when I pump!

Thinking of you today! Good luck, it is a great day to have a baby!
  • Options
    Holy colostrum! 
  • Options
    Go mama! You're making great choices and you got this!
  • Options
    @kjd291 go mama! Best of luck!
  • Options
    @kjd291 I know nothing about pumping but I'll say thats awesome! :) Can't wait to see your little one! 
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Natalie is beautiful and you did an amazing job! Definitely going to channel you during my (hopeful) med free birth. Enjoy all of the snuggle time! 
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    What an intense story!! So happy you finally get to hold your beautiful little girl! Congrats mama and thank you for sharing your story with us!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Options
    Congratulations! She's beautiful!!