June 2015 Moms

Peanut Allergy

Any fellow June 2015 moms lef on this board out there? My son suffered a severe peanut allergy yesterday. He was treated in the emergency room. Luckily he was stabilized and we got to come home. Anyone else experiencing this with LO's or know of someone with this allergy type. I'll take any tips anyone can share! 
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Peanut Allergy

• edited March 2017
    I don't have experience, but am so sorry you're dealing with this!

ETA: I haven't clicked on it, but there's a Food Allergy board that you may want to check out if you haven't already. 
  • Thank you @virginiaunicorn11 hope all is well!!! Can't believe our littles are going on 2 years old soon. I put LO to bed, and contemplated him for a while, I was taking in his smell and realize he has grown just way too fast. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • My nephew is almost 4 and we recently found out he's allergic to peanuts and doesn't do well with milk. He sees an allergist to keep an eye on the severity of the issue.

I really miss this board. Our LO has become such a funny little person. You all would love her.
  • @fridaysdance it's such a scary feeling. Glad your nephew is being monitored.

i miss this board too. Can't believe our littles are going on 2!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker