August 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone expecting again? =)

Re: Anyone expecting again? =)

• Options
    @ashannon3490 @Mack2342 Congratulations you guys! Time to stock up on Two Under Two info :)
  • Options
    Yup. Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! it's going to be a whirlwind!
  • Options
    Woohoo! Just joined the club :) I was 5 days late and had a positive test yesterday. It will be fun to have babies close in age! 
  • Options
    BecNJake said:
    Woohoo! Just joined the club :) I was 5 days late and had a positive test yesterday. It will be fun to have babies close in age! 
    Congrats!!
  • Options

I'm due December 21st! I just checked this board to see if anyone else was having one so soon after their August baby - glad to see I am not alone :)

• Options

I'm due December 21st! I just checked this board to see if anyone else was having one so soon after their August baby - glad to see I am not alone :)

Why haven't you jumped on the D '16 board?

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    How far along is everyone and how are you feeling?
  • Options
    Anybody interested in a 2016 moms check-in so we can stay updated on the new beans? :)
  • Options
    How far along is everyone and how are you feeling?
    23w, due 12/1 but I won't make it that far. I feel great, but was put on best rest yesterday for really short cervix. Otherwise little Miss Emmaline is doing well.

• Options
    @Kate08Young Awe man, sorry you're stuck on bed rest =/ I can't imagine that with LO in the picture, best of luck! Hope little Emmaline stays in a cooks for good while longer!
  • Options
    Looooove the name emmaline! And I am so jealous of you all haha
  • Options
    Loss mentioned

We had our ultrasound yesterday we were around 10 weeks. Little one didn't have a heartbeat.  Doctor said it probably stopped within the last day or two based on the size of the baby.  No explanation why this happened   I had not experienced any bleeding or cramping.  Im going in next week for a D & C.  DH and I are extremely sad.  I hope all you ladies expecting again have healthy pregnancy and little ones! 
  • Options
    @Mack2342 I'm so sorry for your loss :( Be good to each other and take care of yourselves. We are here to offer support if you need it <3 
  • Options
  • Options
    To much surprise, I have joined the club! a little shocked at first but we are excited. Should be due May 1st? My mind is already spinning thinking about getting another crib and trading in my beloved stroller for a double! lol
  • Options
    @lrwardrop Congratulations! We FINALLY got a double stroller a few weeks ago, and baby will be here any day now so right in time!
  • Options
    I'm due Halloween....3 weeks can't wait!
  • Options
    Sooo... here's my October 2016 Baby ♡

• Options
    @AllyTheKid so tender!!! Congratulations! 
  • Options
    @AllyTheKid  beautiful!!! Congrats!! 
  • Options
    Emma.line Kat.e born 11/18 successful VBaC at 38w2d. 

• Options
    Beautiful!! Congrats!!
  • Options
    @Kate08Young she is so precious! Congrats on a successful Vbac! I'm hoping to have one in April 
  • Options
    @BecNJake Good Luck, and get the drugs. I didn't get the chance to, and really wish I had.

• Options
    mothernorthmothernorth member
    edited November 2016
    Thanks ladies!
    Congratulations @Kate08Young, She's a doll =)
    @BecNJake I second the drugs!
  • Options
    Im Due september 22nd ish!
    DS 8/13/15 
    Blessed  <3o:)
  • Options
    How are our expectant mom's doing so far? :)
  • Options
    I'm due June 3! So far so good, def tougher this time around with a toddler running around!
  • Options
    @onaed totally agree! I can't just kick up my feet anytime when I need I break like I could with DS #1. On the bright side, I have found that this pregnancy is flying by- probably thanks to chasing a toddler around!

Anyone have ideas for how to prepare a 17 month old for a new baby? I know many of you have done/are doing that. We talk about "baby brother in mama's belly", but he seems to think everyone has a baby inside their belly. I guess that was confusing news to share while he was learning his body parts! Lol. Just want to help my sweet boy prepare for te big change in our lives any way I can! 
  • Options
    @BecNJake It may sound weird at first, but buy him a baby doll. Teach him to "be sweet to baby", the right and wrong ways to touch, hug, and kiss the baby doll, not to ever hit the baby doll or throw it down- we did that with Jimmy. DD generously donated one of her babies to the cause, and it was great when LO arrived. Jimmy had a great concept of how to be with baby. The aspect of brother being REAL was strange to him at first, but I think he did great overall.
  • Options
    @AllyTheKid that is great advice, thank you! We have a baby doll for him but haven't touched on all those points. We have just worked on being gentle, but he still runs around and throws the doll so we will work on that :) 
  • Options
    @BecNJake Good luck mama!
  • Options
    *****TW*******

After my loss in august 2016, DH and I are expecting again.  I'm only 6 weeks, so very nervous but trying to remember that today I am pregnant!  
  • Options
    BecNJakeBecNJake member
    edited March 2017
    @Mack2342 congratulations!! Hoping the very best for you and wishing you a healthy pregnancy! 
  • Options
  • Options
    BecNJakeBecNJake member
    edited April 2017

My AUG 15 baby now has a baby brother! Benjamin arrived on his due date, 4/3, a full pound heavier and an inch taller than big brother  Finley. It's hard having a toddler and a newborn but I know these days don't last long. Big brother loves to give the baby kisses and try to put chapstick on little brother
  • Options
    @BecNJake. Congrats on the new LO!  

AFM...TW....another loss last week.  We are devastated 
  • Options
    Thank you @Mack2342. And I am so very sorry to hear that news. Praying for you and your family tonight. ❤