August 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 2/28

I can't believe it's the last day of February already and we are close to being at the halfway point!!!!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? Why?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 2/28

• How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a game console controller or pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments this week? Had one yesterday...He is doing good and heartbeat is good. I have a wiggle worm on my hands. 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Nope

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm just so excited we are so close to 20 weeks and I can feel baby moving now. 

GTKY: If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? Why? I'd travel back to 2009 to my senior year. I had the best time that year. 
  • I can't believe it's the last day of February already and we are close to being at the halfway point!!!!

How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? as big as a sweet potato

Upcoming appointments this week? not until the 10th of march

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? just headaches and blood pressure issues

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? Why? the 1920s I love the way they dress and everything about that time
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 17 weeks!

How big is baby? Large order of french fries!  Please give me some now! 

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until the 17th! Thats my AS. 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? a bit more back and hip pain, and snoring. Poor DH!  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I think I might be feeling baby every once in a while, but I am not convinced yet.  I am really excited to get more baby stuff going, but we are going to hopefully start a reno project soon, so I will be waiting until after that! 

GTKY: If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? Why? I would go to when my parents had me.  I was born outside of the country because my dad was in the USAF and I want to see where I was born!
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 

• How far along are you? 
    15 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    navel orange 

not until march 27th 

I thought my MS was gone, but low and behold last night I was eating dinner like a mad woman and out of nowhere had to run to bathroom or I would have puked everywhere. Aweful. And it was so good :-(

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    I swear I have felt baby moving not a lot very very subtle. I also feel a little crazy I cannot remember when I felt DS mover last time, but I think it was around the same time. This is baby 4 for us so I know it isn't totally crazy early but still early enough for me to question my sanity. 

Met DH 2008-engaged 8/10/2011-married 7/21/12 
                                              DD1 born on her due date 05/01/2012 7lbs12oz and 19 3/4 inches long
                                                     DD2 born 12/07/2013 @ 39w6d 8lbs15oz 20 3/4 inches long
                                                          #3 EDD 09/27/2015 ~ we are going for a HOME birth!

• How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    16 weeks and an avocado. Yum.

Had a dentist appointment yesterday and it was glorious. Usually I get yelled at for my gums bleeding a little when they poke them with a pointy piece of metal. Yesterday, I was told I was doing better than most pregnant women!

My core strength is definitely weaker and I'm starting to understand why people tell pregnant women not to carry heavy things. Also, a few hours of walking or cleaning/climbing stairs (intertwined in my household) totally wipes me out for hours, and often makes my back hurt. I need more sleep.

It's uncomfortable to be on my stomach (but still okay on my back). Having some stronger cramps across the top of my stomach, which I'm chalking up to pushed-up organs stretching my skin awkwardly.

Boobs have officially grown 1 band size/2 cup sizes or 2 band/1 cup (depending on the brand) and I'm now much more comfortable in my new bras. Held off getting anything nursing because who knows where they'll end up (and also, I was running out of time).

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    I was a little annoyed about the fish bones in my restaurant dish last night, but it was still pretty tasty once I turned it into mush.

Pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get Counsyl to submit my bill to my insurance. They even offered to keep the $199 fee if my insurance wouldn't cover it (but it should). 

There's a lot that I'm curious about, but right now I mostly wish my grandparents had met SO and could meet LO. So, 2012, the last summer I could have helped them bake cookies and paint the bottom of the dinghy and race sailboats and prep family dinner for 20+ and learn how to knit baby booties.
  • How far along are you? 
    15 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    Size of an orange or avocado

Nope!

Headaches are bruuutal. Seeing a chiro next week because I think my C1 slips out (at least that's what used to happen). Need relief!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    Just starting to have all the feels. We're homebirthing (FTM) and have incredible midwives, but there's no way to really prepare yourself for labor. So sometimes I get scared and overwhelmed. We've already started preparing with relaxation and exercises, but I'm hella nervous! I've ran a marathon before and heard a lot of ladies say they'd rather give birth than run another marathon, so I'm using that as my encouragement since I didn't die during the marathon :D

Early 1900's, like Anne of Green Gables time. Just love what I picture in all of the classic English lit books!