February 2017 Moms

Monday B*fest 2/27

The final February B*fest! Let's hear it! 

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

Re: Monday B*fest 2/27

• Not really bitching, but today is my last full day home with DD. I'm sad that I won't get to spend my days with her, but I'm glad to be going back to work. Definitely bittersweet. Luckily, H is staying home with her this week. I don't know if I could handle going back to work and her going to day care all in the same day lol. 
  • sadiec92sadiec92 member
    edited February 2017
    Not directed at y'all, but some mommas still act like heifers...
  • Loading the player...
  • Hahaha  @Janefelicity I'm holding my new LO and just laughed so hard at your gif that I jiggled him awake!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • sadiec92 said:
    Not directed at y'all, but some mommas still act like heifers...
    Da fuq?
  • This has happened me a few times @kswiger06, cora does not appreciate my laughing when shes being held & is all peaceful!
  • Anywhooo, my bitchfest is this bruised duct that is trying damn hard to turn into mastitis (Theo did an alligator chomp and bruised the hell out of it). Kiddo was starting to do longer stretches at night, but I had to switch to a strict every 2 hours schedule last night to keep it draining properly. My temp was flirting with a fever last night but seems to have returned to normal... still have a red and tender patch though, so I don't think I'm out of the woods yet.
  • @kswiger06 @Janefelicity The other week H and I were watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia on TV and I it took all I had not to hysterically laugh and shake while holding a sleeping baby haha. Holding back a laugh is tougher than you would think!
  • @ColeBug89 its so difficult! We went to a comedy gig a couple of weeks before i gave birth & i was honestly worried that my waters were going to break there & then as i was laughing so hard for a good hour & a half, trying to hold in the laughter then was so hard too!
  • ColeBug89 said:
    @kswiger06 @Janefelicity The other week H and I were watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia on TV and I it took all I had not to hysterically laugh and shake while holding a sleeping baby haha. Holding back a laugh is tougher than you would think!
    The Valentine's Day episode? 
  • @homemake It was actually the episode where they fought over the lottery ticket, but the Valentine's Day episode was hilarious as well!
  • My husband has watched the water park and Dee hits rock bottom episodes like 100 times this week! 
  • *Nerd Status* H and I made up a song for DD to the tune of "What are the rules?" to calm her down while her bottles are warming...
  • lap018 said:
    Well we can't all be 100 pound skinny bishes ....
    I was actually being facetious on looking hot. Sorry that that tone didn't carry through. I actually look like a raccoon and if I get too skinny again, it won't be pretty...

What I'm actually talking about with the heifer comment is that some women especially in all of the Facebook mommy groups are very catty, and I took the opportunity to make a joke about heifers which I thought y'all would find funny since heifers are female cows that haven't had any calves. It was mostly to make a joke and make y'all feel better about the crap that people are putting y'all through. 
  • Again, not even directed at ANY of the Bumpies...
  • Lesson learned: Don't try internet humor.
  • ColeBug89 said:
    @homemake It was actually the episode where they fought over the lottery ticket, but the Valentine's Day episode was hilarious as well!
    It's been a good season! 
  • I had no idea a heifer was a female cow without a baby I thought it was just a female cow. 

Insert the more you know gif here...
  • I'm so sorry, I didn't realize heifer was also used to call women fat. If I'd had any idea, I wouldn't have made that joke at all. :( 

And yeah, I was being catty. The joke was in poor taste. I had a breakdown a night or two ago and even tried to slap my husband. I do feel really bad about all of this...
  • @sadiec92 If you are under that much stress right now, it might be a good idea to talk to your doc about it. We are all dealing with a lot right now, and if you are having trouble coping it's always better to reach for some support before it gets worse. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Thanks y'all. The rents in law were here for the week and we did so much during the day, that I missed out on daytime naps. I'm still not as sleep deprived as I was in high school, but if things don't get better quick, I will seek out help. ❤️
  • @ColeBug89 How was the first day back to work?