September 2015 Moms
Options

Facebook

I know this has been asked many times before but I cannot find it...do we have a Facebook group for sept 2015?  Thanks!

Re: Facebook

• Options
    I would like to know too!
  • Options
    I think there is one but it's super secret and private. You need an invite or something? I'm not on the book of faces sonim not 100% sure how all that works but I remember people talking a lot about this in older threads. I'd find those threads and see if you can track down any of the members. One of the girls has an Etsy shop, you can message her there if she's not active on any of the bump boards. 

If I'd love to see how all the babies have grown up so far. Wish people would post updates!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!  I was trying to find an old post but I probably didn't look hard enough:) I agree! I would love to see updates and photos! I just rejoined Facebook recently and thought there would be more recent posts/pictures on there:)
  • Options
    @kkerner87 congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling this time around?!
  • Options
    Hi ! I'm on the FB group I'm letting one of the admins know so she can post a link here.
  • Options
    Thanks! I appreciate it!
  • Options
    I think there is one but it's super secret and private. You need an invite or something? I'm not on the book of faces sonim not 100% sure how all that works but I remember people talking a lot about this in older threads. I'd find those threads and see if you can track down any of the members. One of the girls has an Etsy shop, you can message her there if she's not active on any of the bump boards. 

If I'd love to see how all the babies have grown up so far. Wish people would post updates!
    I'm the girl with the Etsy shop! There was a post made in the group to have the admins post a link to the site a few months ago 
  • Options
    @anamvicc would love to join our Sept 15 fb group if it's still going. It's a huge discussion on my new board as we're all about to have our babies. I feel I missed out