May 2017 Moms
Options

Nursing (or pump friendly) clothes

2»

Re: Nursing (or pump friendly) clothes

• Options
    I used nursing pads for like a week and then not again. Not sure if it was due to being a pumper but I only leaked after sex or a  shower lol
  • Options
    @absbubbs Isn't it adorable?! I've never ordered from there, but it looks like right now they have 20% off their top 20 so they do some sort of sales. Pretty sure @Louise_Belcher has ordered from them.

@kat81 Yes! I find this so annoying. Another thing, because a lot of the nursing wear is also maternity, they're form fitting. I LOVE showing off my bump, I do not like showing off my stomach otherwise though, especially not post baby. I want loose fitting in the stomach.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe @absbubbs I love their dresses, but I don't own a dress from them yet. Many of the dresses Princess Kate was pictured in during both pregnancies were Seraphine. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe @absbubbs I love their dresses, but I don't own a dress from them yet. Many of the dresses Princess Kate was pictured in during both pregnancies were Seraphine. 

Kate also wore many dresses from asos! there was a navy blue $30 dress that was pretty cute.
  • Options
    jayandaplusjayandaplus member
    edited February 2017
    Just to throw this out there, WalMart (and walmart.com) has a decent selection of maternity stuff like pjs and tanks/bras, cheapest I've found. Not sure on quality, but to me I'm looking for cheap because I'm not sure how I'll like tanks/bras/etc.