August 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

Due Date of August 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th

1.  How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes?

4. Any upcoming appointments?

5.  Rants, raves, or questions?

6. GTKY: What is your favorite book?

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• 1. 16 weeks 

2. Avocado 

3.  Getting some energy back. Having some round ligament pain and starting to feel flutters.

4. Not till the 15th of March. Anatomy scan is the 24th. 1 month!

5.  Nope

6. Gone With the Wind.  I've lost count of how many times I've read it.
  • 1. How far along are you? 14 weeks
     2. How big is baby? I thought a peach but this ticker shows a lemon. I thought a lemon was 13 weeks? Whatever
     3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes? Headaches and stuffy nose. Feeling much better than I did earlier in my pregnancy and most of my energy is back.
     4. Any upcoming appointments? Today
     5. Rants, raves, or questions? Nope
     6. GTKY: What is your favorite book? Is it bad to say that I have no idea? I used to read for pleasure before kids and now I never do. How sad is that?
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  How far along are you? 17wks

2. How big is baby? Pomegranate and/or Chipmunk 

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes? Getting out of the exhausted funk!

4. Any upcoming appointments? Had one last week, everything looks good. Going for an Echo next week for myself-I have a heart condition so they want to ensure baby isn't adding too much stress etc. Yay?!?

5.  Rants, raves, or questions? Daycare- so many questions, so expensive, such bad tour times.

6. GTKY: What is your favorite book? I loved the BFG as a kid, The Night Circus-so pretty!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • 1.  How far along are you? 15 weeks

2. How big is baby? avocado :)

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes? feeling pretty good and don't feel pregnant most of the day -- except for getting easily out of breath & tired. also have such a hard time falling asleep at night.

4. Any upcoming appointments? not until mid-march 

5.  Rants, raves, or questions? n/a

6. GTKY: What is your favorite book? i used to read so much - but the last few years it takes me forever long to finish a book. i've been trying to get through Patti Smith's "Just Kids" for like 8 months!   i can't remember what i would say is my favorite book... i have to go through my library again to refresh my memory
  • 1. How far along are you? 15 weeks

2. How big is baby? avocado 

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes? Mostly feel pretty good but random bouts of morning sickness have started. This happened during my last pregnancy too. And I've not a nasty burst blood vessel in my eye and it's kinda hurting.

4. Any upcoming appointments? Had one this morning but I won't have another until March 31. But we find out what we're having that day.

5. Rants, raves, or questions?

6. GTKY: What is your favorite book? I'm really not a big reader. I used to be. But who has the time with a busy 9 month old.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Due Date of August 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th

1.  How far along are you? 16 weeks 

2. How big is baby? Avocado 

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes? MS is mostly gone, still hoping to get some energy back soon 

4. Any upcoming appointments? March 14th then AS on March 27th 

6. GTKY: What is your favorite book? I miss having the time/energy/desire to read. Not sure I have one favorite book. Some Inlove that I can think of are The Glass Castle, The Book Thief, Pride and Prejudice, older Nicholas Sparks books, 
    the list goes on. 
  • 1.  How far along are you?
    17 weeks

2. How big is baby?
    Video Game Controller

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms or changes?
    still exhausted. I also caught a cough and some congestion so that's been fun. 

4. Any upcoming appointments?
    not until Mid March for the 20 weeks scan

I started a new job this week, and I'm feeling SO guilty for not telling them I'm pregnant. I will eventually, I just feel like a fraud not saying anything upfront

6. GTKY: What is your favorite book?
    honestly I don't read many books. So I don't have a favorite ...