TTC After a Loss
Options

TGIF Check In 2/17

TGIF!!

Hopefully most of you have a long President's Day weekend - what are everyone's plans?

Re: TGIF Check In 2/17

• Options
    Its supposed to be nice here this weekend so I am hoping we can't get out a bunch with the pup - she just loves being outside. Tomorrow night we are going to a bonfire at a friend's house. I also wanted to go to a Picasso exhibit at the art museum.

Im trying to keep myself busy and plan fun things etc because Ive really been feeling in a rut with ttcal.
  • Options
    I hope everyone has a great weekend! We had to cancel our weekend plans while we ride out the windstorm ripping through our area this weekend. *TW-LC* so I'll be trying to keep my DD and my dog from going stir-crazy. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    well we were supposed to go to a partner yoga class tonight that also had a cocktail hour I am going to play 30 minutes of but DD has a fever today due to her tonsillitis so DH may be watching her tonight and I will just play for the cocktail portion.

Don't really have major plans this weekend.  Since its so warm I want to take down all the exterior xmas lights.
  • Options
    I hope you all have a long weekend. I know I'm going to enjoy my extra time off.   We are going to see two of my college friends.  They live in a super small town so we will just be hanging out but it will be fun hanging out with my girls! 
  • Options
    @babypi good luck riding out the storm!

I'm going home to visit my family for the long weekend for my sister's birthday.  So should be nice.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    Happy weekend y'all! It was beautiful out doing errands this afternoon--I love traveling and working on weekends, but I also reeeeaallly appreciate being home when I am. No major plans, finally back tomorrow with my morning group run Sat across the river in Washington. Back seems to be all better. This morning I was getting all excited looking at plane fares and hotels for my board review course in Chicago in June (with my 2 girlfriends!) until I realized I hadn't even registered for the course and don't quite have the money yet.....hahahaha  :D
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    @TScalei brunch and dogs. win win.

@vlagrl29 It's going to be warm here too. So excited. 

@Mack2342 Enjoy your weekend with friends.  Hope it takes your mind of ttcal

Today starts my February break!  I have a week off and I cannot wait.  I just need to chill for a bit and spend some time with nature. I am hoping to do a little hiking.
  • Options
    DH is taking DS to see my in-laws. It'll be my first time away from DS overnight, and I'm a mess before they've even left. My GF is coming to visit, though, so I'm happy about that.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @justsuzie. I'm jealous of your February break. This is a great time for a break.  I think of this month as the winter blahs.  Enjoy. 

@amanda h. I don't like being away from DS either.  Enjoy your girl time though! 
  • Options
    @Mack2342  Enjoy your weekend with the girlies.

@TScalei Enjoy the nice weather with the puppy.

@dpjennifer  Enjoy family time

Yesterday at 2:30 pm started February vacation for me.  Not much planned.  DH has this long weekend off. There's the same 4 things around the house I would like to get done.  1) center the love seat and sofa table (from when we moved it for the Christmas tree!!) 2) Move stuff back into the attic (we recently had it insulated) 3) put together a cabinet we bought (monthsssss ago) 4) it would be great if DH unpacked his suitcase that's been sitting for a week.  

We are seriously thinking about going to Vegas for April vacay.  We talked about going away for Christmas break and February break but with the mc, planning a vacay was the least of my concerns.  

Oh, and we are supposed to have spring like weather. Can't wait for this snow to melt.
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2017
    @TScalei Yay for a bonfire in February!
    @SP128 Vacation sounds great right about now. I always have serious wanderlust and it doesn't look like I'm going anywhere this year besides weddings. It's driving me nuts!
    @amberruka Love Chicago! Hope you get to go.
    @Mack2342 @AmandaH Girls' nights are awesome. I don't do it nearly enough.
    @justsuzie People keep asking if I have a break. DH even insisted I must have Monday and Tuesday off. Nope, just Monday!

We took it easy last night and just got a BD in since DH has to work a 24 today. I have chiropractor and acupuncture visits before my bff's daughter's first birthday party. It's a big deal that she's allowed visitors because she was a micropremie. Tomorrow we might do outdoor batting practice with friends and then go to brunch. I can't eat any carbs because I have a SIBO test Monday, so it should be interesting and I might go nuts. 

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    I'm currently sitting in the lab doing a 2 hour glucose and insulin test - in one last desperate attempt to find anything wrong with me after our 2 second tri losses. Of course I'm surrounded by pregnant women doing their GTT. Ugh. 
    We are having storm-agdeon here in CA so we may go to a museum today to get out of the house (house = sad for me) and DH and I are going on a date tonight! Tomorrow we have tickets to SJ Sharks game and Monday I will work (no teaching but I'm so behind at work) Hope to get a workout or two in as well....
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    ugh I'm sorry @ladipale
  • Options
    @Mack2342 Thanks.  It's actually beautiful here.  It was in the high 40s today.  Kinda weird with all of the snow around.
  • Options
    Thanks @vlagrl29 - of course results were pretty much normal. although my fasting glucose is higher than my 2 hour post sugar drink glucose which is weird but whatever. surviving the rest of the weekend. working out tomorrow and working... 
    ~~ married 8.11.07
  • Options
    @ladipale Glad they could cross something off the list! I was supposed to do a SIBO test today, which is somewhat like a glucose test. I failed the baseline and have to redo it another day, though. It sucks!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 - yes - it is nice to have something crossed off the list and not have health issues, but its difficult feeling like my body is failing these babies... 2 gone in 2nd tri within a year.
    ~~ married 8.11.07
  • Options
    @amberruka - I am so sorry about your loss ;( I lost my grandfather last year, and even though he had lived an amazingly long life - it was so so hard. 
    And that party sound so, so weird!

@pumpkin0913 - Love trying new things in the bedroom :) 

1. I'm Laura - 2 second tri losses in the last year. 

2. Benched until at least my first period. but um, yeah - we used the pull out method last night :/ I have my follow up with surgeon on wednesday and i'll see what she says.

3. Quickly approaching 1 month since recent loss AND 1 year since first loss. ugh - the passing of time is such a bitch. I should have a 6 month old or be 24 weeks pregnant and I'm neither. Rave - my husband and I booked a trip to Vegas for his bday next month. because why not?

4. dude - i'm so vanilla. I can not think of a wild or weird party!
    ~~ married 8.11.07