April 2017 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change (2/19)

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Team Blue, Pink, Green? 

Appointments this week?

Symptoms? 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

GTKY: If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Sunday Ticker Change (2/19)

• Loading the player...
  • @rachelmiller03 I used to have really similar dreams about DS. I even had dreams that I would forget about him and leave him in the car (he was born in July)  :# I think it's just our subconscious working out and processing our fears of becoming parents. I haven't had any dreams of that sort for this baby, wonder if it will happen....
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • How far along are you? 31 weeks but at my ultrasound yesterday baby is measuring at 33. I've felt since day one that I was further along than they kept saying, so it's nice to have a mini vindication :) 

How big is baby? 
    Well, I actually know from my ultrasound (Thanks GD, I guess??). She was measuring 4 lbs 4 oz yesterday from the scan at MFM. She looked JUST LIKE her big sister in the face. I know she's still in utero, but I'm not even kidding. 

Team Blue, Pink, Green?  Pink 

Appointments this week? Just the one yesterday.  Don't have to go back for 2 weeks and then I start weekly and NSTs

Symptoms? Well, the GD diagnosis has been as weird as it sounds, a god send. I was really negative during weeks 23-28 and I couldn't figure out what the heck my problem was.  Since I've been following the diet, I'm now a normal level of cranky for a pregnant lady :) Heartburn is still horrific which is hard because my iron was on the lower side and I'm suppose to be taking supplements, but I know the antacids can interfere. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty okay! 

What have you done to prepare for baby this week? We got our completion discount for Amazon and ordered some essentials we no longer had from DD - baby bathtub, a new changing table (hers is still in excellent condition but it doesn't match the room), newborn diapers, etc. I'll probably make a similar order from Target this time next month. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Food ideas for this GD diet! Eventually I am not going to be able to stomach peanut butter, string cheese or greek yogurt. 

GTKY: If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you? Who I'd want and who they'd get are probably different. I don't always love Natalie Portman but that's the celebrity I hear the most (which is funny since we're naming this baby Natalie). My voice is on the raspier/deeper side though, not quite Demi Moore but probably a bit more Emma Stone.  Also... is it possible to answer this question without sounding totally full of yourself? Like I don't actually look a lick like Natalie Portman. I remember way back when it was "doppleganger" week on facebook and even if people DID look like a celebrity, people were like "I can't believe she thinks she looks like Rachel McAdams!" (except my friend totally did). 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker